Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de

Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de
    Genre: Supernatural, Comedy
    Production: Trigger
    Director, Series Composition: Ootsuka Masahiko
    Starring: Okamoto Nobuhiko, Yamazaki Haruka, Yamashita Nanami, Hayami Saori, Taneda Risa

Half a year ago, the four members of a literature club, as well as the elementary school niece of their faculty adviser, were bestowed with supernatural powers. The boy in the club, Ando Jurai, became able to produce black flames. The girls acquired a variety of powerful abilities: Tomoyo could slow, speed, or stop time, Hatoko could control the five elements (earth, water, fire, wind, light), little Chifuyu could create things, and Sayumi could repair objects or heal living things. However, since they gained these powers, nothing has really changed in their everyday life. Why have they been given these powers in the first place? Will the heroic fantasy life they imagined these powers would bring ever actually arrive?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de

I feel like I'll be willing to give this a few episodes and see how it turns out.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

It seems pretty amusing so far.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

The recurring "Stay away from me" scenes made me laugh. The super power check up was fun.

Good morning, Dark and Dark!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    The recurring "Stay away from me" scenes made me laugh. The super power check up was fun.

Good morning, Dark and Dark!
    My favorite line was "There's no Greater Nuisance Than a Defiant Chuuni", along with "Good morning, Dark and Dark". The scene Ando loses Dark and Dark, where the other members make fun of his power, was my favorite part. This and Amaburi were, so far, my favorite new series of the season.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    My favorite line was "There's no Greater Nuisance Than a Defiant Chuuni", along with "Good morning, Dark and Dark". The scene Ando loses Dark and Dark, where the other members make fun of his power, was my favorite part. This and Amaburi were, so far, my favorite new series of the season.
    Andou seems to be a great character. I love Chifuyu, used to grade schooler in school club setting from Haganai. Those two have been my favourites, as well.

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Andou seems to be a great character. I love Chifuyu, used to grade schooler in school club setting from Haganai. Those two have been my favourites, as well.
    The whole cast is good. All of the characters have personalities, with room left for development. Andou stole the show. Hatoko was sneaky good. Hayami Saori plays good natured ditz well. Her reactions were dead on. Calling an ambulance when Andou was acting chuuni, catching his jacket when he fought Kudou, and when she was lying on the chairs, after Kanzaki interrupted the training fight with Chifuyu. Inou Battle was loaded with so many great, funny, memorable little scenes. Every time I think of one, two or three more also come to mind. I can't wait for episode two.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

All the girls got OP abilities while Ando got a a dark flame .

Great first episode, I wonder if the story will become more serious of if it will just be a comedy with superpowers.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

This episode was really quite fun. I wish that we'd gotten to see the mysterious guy from the end of episode 1 again, but it was quite fun. I sort of wish that there could've been a different ending to his "relationship" with Kudou-san, though. Maybe we won't get a harem ending.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Harem huh?

Mirei...

Andou was awesome in this episode, he is not a simple Chuuni. I was not expecting an episode so serious though.

Hatoko was adorable .

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    This episode was really quite fun. I wish that we'd gotten to see the mysterious guy from the end of episode 1 again, but it was quite fun. I sort of wish that there could've been a different ending to his "relationship" with Kudou-san, though. Maybe we won't get a harem ending.
    It's not like harem ending was the first option.
    Last edited by Demonspeed; October 14, 2014 at 09:52 AM.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Andou got very unlucky there. He was actually being really nice and kind-hearted, however, that misunderstanding was heartbreaking. The girls sulking about the two's sudden relationship was fun.

Fall for Mirei, Andou

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay first things first. Chifuyu is the cutest thing I've seen 2014. How can you be this freaking adorable?!

Anyway I didn't expect this show to have such a "heavy" misunderstanding. I really felt sorry for Mirei, though that confession came out of nowhere. I agree with Haku. Please Andou, fall for Mirei.

PS: I wonder if she could make a great mother for dinner...

---------- Post added October 20, 2014 at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was October 19, 2014 at 03:54 PM ----------

Episode 3:

Yet another Kill la Kill club tool found its way into this show. *Looks at the tennis racket*

Andou is a natural lady killer huh? Looks like everyone is already falling for him.

Tomoyos brother is a chuuni too huh... Guess that makes her a brocon. Hehe...

Oh Chifuyu... Are you completely alone?! I'd take her home on the spot!

New Reply