Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
anyway i ate pizza today,sorry that i couldn't show you a pic but my mouth was too fast^^
Meatball (of course!!^^) I like it!!
bean and cheese burrito w/hotsauce
a chocolate glazed donut
I ate Chinese food. Had fried rice, chow mein, and walnut shrimp. Pretty delicious if you ask me.
@After_Image: LOL, that's what I order 40% of the times I eat Chinese! The other 60% is Sweet and Sour Pork with Fried Rice and Eggrolls.
Anyways, today I had a pretty traditional caribbean dish: White Rice, Red Beans and Meat (If I wanted salad I had to make it so I... pretty much skipped it, lol.)
Planning to eat a Mexican dinner, going to make a Sauce of Longaniza and red beans, will eat it with Tortilla Chips.
By the way, this is Longaniza:
So far today I've eaten two pieces of Pizza (made yesterday) and chocolate
Chinese Chicken! or
CAT, rice and broccoli, yum yum in my tum tum
Chicken... I died a bit inside.
Today I've eaten some french fries (like, not much) and two toasts.
And it's 11pm.
Lmao, why do people think all chinese meats are Cats? (sometimes dogs) Seriously who started that, lol.
@Blai: Lol, was it so bad? And hell if you eat so little you must be skinny xD
Today I'll eat Chicken (third post in a row that eats chicken!) with mushrooms and rice :]
And like Totinona, I had two slices of a one day old pizza for breakfast.
Last edited by Rainier; September 21, 2009 at 11:26 AM.
Nah, I'm not skinny. I just eat approx 2000kcal too little / day lol >.>
Today I ate quornfiléts, salad and a piece of a mozzarella pizza and now I'm going to make a couple of toasts.
I just had a tuna on wheat sandwhich with lettuce tomatoes and easy onions, with a bag of jalapeño chips and a ice cold Pepsi. Yummy!!!