Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    So what exactly is Zazie's pactio?
    I am not completely sure about it, & the worst thing is that from what i understand by ch 297, the artifact which is being used presently might not actually be Zazie's but could be her sister's.

The main problem is that, the situation regarding Zazie is getting a lot complicated & confusing (plus the fact that we haven't got a complete translation of both ch 296 & 297 yet from Cnet is complicating things more).
    Only the upcoming chapters might be able to solve that problem (this is also the reason why i haven't updated the first post yet).

But from what i understood little of the artifact being used presently, it seems to be projecting the life of people without any sort of problem in there life (like in Negi's case, how his life would have been if KE was completely defeated 20 years ago).
    The working of the artifact presently seems to be that it is showing everyone how the "Kosmo Entelekheia" actually works.
    Last edited by Shadow Limiter; July 30, 2010 at 03:20 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The latest chapter shows two more of Makie's artifacts; the ball is Bombus Globus and the clubs are Frango Stipes

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

i found this in the negima wikia http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../42/Chacha.jpg
    is the pactio card of chachamaru

Natsumi Murakami Artifact: Adjutor Solitarius= "Whenever the user wears this mask her presence as felt by others will be completely suppressed! It's a powerful form of attention-diversion magic. It can even affect any number of people as long they're all holding hands!!"

chapter 301 page 17
    Last edited by brbaeta; September 09, 2010 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brbaeta View Post
    Adjutor Solitarius
    An adiutor would be a helper, an aid, an assistant. Knowing Natsumi and how she calls herself a supporting role, I'd probably translate it as solitary supporter.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

At last i have updated this thread after a long break of more that 4 months with new info & two new pactio card pics.

I didn't update it faster because there wasn't much info to add & i didn't have the pactio card pics to add too.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner dawnsan's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

By the way I understood it, Zazie's (or is it her sister?) artifact projects one's consciousness (or his soul, or whatever) into his ideal world. Negi woke up into a world where his parents were with him, which was he always wanted. You can see Shiori with Fate and Negi since she equally admires both. Chisame was not affected by the artifact because she is perfectly content with her present world. And just like Shadow Limiter said, it is the demonstration of a Cosmo Entelechia.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member WilliamK's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty certain the artifact card was Zazie's sister, not Zazie herself. Zazie however could project her image at the magic world, while she herself was actually in Mahora. The wikia too has it named as Poyo's artifact card.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is a pic of Setsuna's 2nd pactio card which was released recently with the special Negi's artifact style "Wallet".

I would add the pic of this pactio card to the first post when i find a better quality of this one & the back-side of this card.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I tried editing it to be more presentable

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BluFlaim's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

thats pretty cool, i was looking forward to how her card would turn out and at least i can say that it turned out pretty good. though i thought it was funny how she is holding up the item. its like she turned around and then remembers "oh here, this is what my item looks like", and turns slightly showing the item. lol, thx for sharing!

EDIT: by the way, i also made a newer version of my pactio card template package. now it includes a hq one as well, which is quite realistic looking. For example, this is my sayo card that i made. its got some small errors but ya...
    Spoiler show
    im not quite done but once i finish, PM if you want it. and if that-one-guy scans a hq version of set's card and allows it, i'll place it in the package as well with the rest of the pix of cards that i've collected, only if he wants it. but ya, i'll tell ya guys once im done.

the notion just came to mind that zazie's card might be shared between her and her sister since in the dream world that her sister created, zazie was able to show negi the card that was used as well as move around in it without effort and manipulate it to a certain degree by going around to the various dreams that the other AA members had.

also i found a larger version of the set pactio so i editted it a little and angled it better. Its also from a photograph taken so i dont know how accurate the color is.
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by BluFlaim; March 10, 2011 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, oh, oh, before I forget! Do you want me to update this thread tomorrow when I update the Vol. Cover thread or do you want to wait a little for more HQ scans and do it yourself?
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    Oh, oh, oh, before I forget! Do you want me to update this thread tomorrow when I update the Vol. Cover thread or do you want to wait a little for more HQ scans and do it yourself?
    Just asking this since i don't understand but which update are you talking about.

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I meant add the latest pactios
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    I meant add the latest pactios
    Ok then, if you have good quality pics of the pactio card then its alright, you can add them in the first post.
    Last edited by Shadow Limiter; March 11, 2011 at 09:43 AM.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BluFlaim's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i made a version of albireo's dead pactio, i dont know if u can use it since its technically a mod but i thought i'd share it since technically we know exactly how it would look if it had been made.
    Spoiler show

its also made with help from my hq template that im making, almost done with it, but i dont know who seriously really cares. it was a project that i felt like taking on my own so im not surprised if anyone else cares. but yeah this is how it would look.
    Last edited by BluFlaim; March 12, 2011 at 12:14 AM.

New Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast