Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

Quote Originally Posted by BluFlaim View Post
    i made a version of albireo's dead pactio
    Spoiler show
    You made a good one there (very identical to the one which we were shown in the manga). The only thing its missing is the top heading "Charta Ministralis".

A minor point to note is that the circle behind 'Al' in his official printed alive pactio card is a shade similar to Medium Dark Brown (i can says that the colour is bit like lighter shade of coffee powder), where as you used Light Brown-Orange in his Dead Card.
    I think the shades for the background circle should be same in both the case of dead or alive cards.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BluFlaim's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Limiter View Post
    You made a good one there (very identical to the one which we were shown in the manga). The only thing its missing is the top heading "Charta Ministralis".

A minor point to note is that the circle behind 'Al' in his official printed alive pactio card is a shade similar to Medium Dark Brown (i can says that the colour is bit like lighter shade of coffee powder), where as you used Light Brown-Orange in his Dead Card.
    I think the shades for the background circle should be same in both the case of dead or alive cards.
    ya thanks i'll probably correct it, i noticed that some things seemed missing but i didnt catch it in time. i'll fix it and repost it. i dont know if u want to put it into the original post, but if u do then i'll probably post a larger version.

EDIT: here this should be about correct, im not sure the color on the pactio card is exact because im not sure the color of the original card is exactly correct because the card as a whole looks a little darker than normal, so i tried to take it into account when reediting this card. well, here it is.
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by BluFlaim; March 12, 2011 at 07:51 PM.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Added Setsuna's 2nd card pic as well the backside of it with Konoka's name in the main post.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i hear that the next volume of negi LE34 will include yunna's card, so we might very well soon see how hers will look like ,colorwise of course

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zefyris's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it's only logical to think that the next LE will include Yuuna card. She's the only remaining member of the mahora girl who got her pactio with negi since the beginning of the magical world arc and still don't have her pactio card released with a LE tankoubon.
    HOWEVER there is nothing hinting about a potential LE for the 34th volume. This is the first time since quite a long time (I think the last one that wasn't announced to exist right when the previous LE got out was the 26?) that it happened.

it may pretty much be the first time since the 21th volume that we'll have a negima tankoubon without its LE counterpart.
    If that's the case, then we may have to wait longer before seeing yuuna card.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Zefyris: Actually there is going to be a LE for volume 34 as well (i have known about it and Yuuna's card for quite some time thanks to posts of "Hata").

But the thing is that they are going to be printing the 34th LE volume based on the number of pre-orders they receive (similar to how the recently released Wallet was made). So if you want the LE, you would have to watch for the pre-order dates since if you miss it you might not get it again.

Also it seems that Ken is doing a secert project which will be included in the volume 34 LE.
    Last edited by Shadow Limiter; April 02, 2011 at 02:30 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

im just happy that even despite the state of japan, KA is still so diligent about all these things and even doing that secret project, because i would completely understand if he wanted to take a small break with all those blackouts and issues that it hard to produce manga
    Last edited by BluFlaim; April 21, 2011 at 10:49 PM.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought I should inform you that it's already officially announced that the 2 next LE (35 and 36) are going to include a pactio card.
    But who's pactio card?
    All the card that were made by ala alba during the magical world arc + albireo + rakan were already included now with one tankoubon. Except for the second one of setsuna, but considering how it was released, i doubt that we'll ever see this special one in a takoubon.
    So... A Few remaining :
    the first 7 of negi, before the magical arc were never released with a tankoubon. Asuna and konoka among them were the easier to get because they were released both with a first press character song cd AND the 1st LE for the negima?! anime series. The others 5 were only released with a first press cd, and are currently completely unobtainable except sometimes on ebay.
    Same goes with misora's card, also released like those other 5.

There's one card that was made since the beginning of the magical world arc and that we still didn't see released, that's shiori x negi.
    And of course, there's also the possibility of having the cards made with fate.

Wondering which 2 cards it will be ^^".

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i found a larger version of the card for yunna
    http://blog-imgs-32-origin.fc2.com/c...7211854d22.jpg

i tried editting it to make it nicer and things like that but i might have made it worse take ur pick on which u want to use or if u even want to use it
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by BluFlaim; May 17, 2011 at 11:31 PM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
    I thought I should inform you that it's already officially announced that the 2 next LE (35 and 36) are going to include a pactio card.
    But who's pactio card?
    All the card that were made by ala alba during the magical world arc + albireo + rakan were already included now with one tankoubon. Except for the second one of setsuna, but considering how it was released, i doubt that we'll ever see this special one in a takoubon.
    So... A Few remaining :
    the first 7 of negi, before the magical arc were never released with a tankoubon. Asuna and konoka among them were the easier to get because they were released both with a first press character song cd AND the 1st LE for the negima?! anime series. The others 5 were only released with a first press cd, and are currently completely unobtainable except sometimes on ebay.
    Same goes with misora's card, also released like those other 5.

There's one card that was made since the beginning of the magical world arc and that we still didn't see released, that's shiori x negi.
    And of course, there's also the possibility of having the cards made with fate.

Wondering which 2 cards it will be ^^".
    Well there are still two cards whose art have been revealed in the manga, i.e., Luna's card & the card of Zazie's sisterl. Those two can easily be released along with those two volumes (no need for the older ones to be released now).

On another note seems like there is going to be a special movie give away pactio card of Asuna containing the new ME EE.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well we have a little while before the next volume but as it stands those two are most likely the next cards in production. but the the notion that luna's card might be dissolved has been raised in aquastar forums, i for one think that this might actually come to pass, but since it was a card that negi had at least for a while, it'll most likely still be produced.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot about Poyo. However, right now, it's unlikely to have poyo's card. Sure, we know the art. But we don't know who's the master, and as long as we don't know, we can't have the card because it would become an huge spoiler.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

true but assuming the next arc delves into the concepts of the demon world (so many myths about that, but at this point unconfirmed) and all that, or even at the end of this arc because we'll might need to see the grave master's connection to this outside source or help, chances are that the card will still done, just not be one of the next two.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, what I was saying is that she won't be one of the next two cards released.
    They'll probably release someday, maybe not with a LE, but they'll probably do it anyway =)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

---------- Post added June 28, 2011 at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was June 24, 2011 at 02:00 PM ----------

Akamatsu reveled the names of Makie's and Ako's artifacts in the latest volume, but only in Japanese, and they were translated into English by Vetus.
    Makie:
    • Kirisaku Wakka (Cleaving Ring)
    • Hobakusuru Nawa (Capturing Rope)
    Ako:
    • Fushigi na Chuushaki (Mysterious Syringe)
    Last edited by That_One_Guy; June 24, 2011 at 03:02 PM.

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast