Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

Quote Originally Posted by That_One_Guy View Post
    ---------- Post added June 28, 2011 at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was June 24, 2011 at 02:00 PM ----------

Akamatsu reveled the names of Makie's and Ako's artifacts in the latest volume, but only in Japanese, and they were translated into English by Vetus.
    Makie:
    • Kirisaku Wakka (Cleaving Ring)
    • Hobakusuru Nawa (Capturing Rope)
    Ako:
    • Fushigi na Chuushaki (Mysterious Syringe)
    Thanks for that, but i have known about it for quite some time (since i regularly check "Vetus" and i am a regular member at AQS forums). But it is nice that you posted it in here, so that other people would be able to know about it as well.
    Its just that i am waiting for the MW arc to finish up before i make an update in the first page (i do have a bit of corrections to make in the present data also).

On another note, it is possible that we might finally be getting Misora's artifact name (most probably in the extra section of the upcoming volume releases).
    That's because it seems someone mentioned to Ken-Sensei (on his Twitter) that he didn't reveal the name of her artifact yet, and it surprised him that he haven't done it yet.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Asuna's new pactio card

Potential pactio cards for the rest of the class
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by That_One_Guy; August 31, 2011 at 07:17 PM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BluFlaim's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol robo mermaid...im thinking that this is mostly fanservice because the style of coloring is watercolor (which could possibly be easily changed). or at least if the characters do get cards, they'll be a little different. and if u think about it, chao's would be so overpowering, she's got her lazers and the time machine. also sayo is casting a shadow on the ground, which doesnt seem to normally be the case for KA's official cards

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's probably because she's a ghost and her card is showing that she becomes corporeal with her pactio

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member WilliamK's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Chizuru's is confirmed to be the same as the one in the designs above. I don't think you guys should speculate whether or not they're official, since speculation on the other ones such as Ako and all that's original ones, people doubted them and thought they would be changed when they didn't (design wise), I'm pretty sure these cards will be staying like this and are only there to give a rough design on such.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BluFlaim's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

are u going to add the new cards from the manga, or is it too much of a spoiler? if u want u can have the ayaka card that i found at aquastar forums, and i touched it up a little.
    Spoiler show

from what i've heard, this card was redrawn and is different than the one that was released with the CD awhile back. well its up to u if u want to use it for not.
    Last edited by BluFlaim; October 23, 2011 at 01:56 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

it might be more of wishful thinking or me imagining things... but did Hakase have any pactio going on?
    in 344 up here it looks like Hakase is holding something in her raised hand but they said counted only 16 people out of present girls... so I was kinda curious..

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member LoneWolfx03's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deSolAxe View Post
    it might be more of wishful thinking or me imagining things... but did Hakase have any pactio going on?
    in 344 up here it looks like Hakase is holding something in her raised hand but they said counted only 16 people out of present girls... so I was kinda curious..
    Umm...hate to break it but that's a paint brush, not a card.

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by That_One_Guy View Post
    Asuna's new pactio card

Potential pactio cards for the rest of the class
    Spoiler show

Are the pages with the pactios in the Magazine ?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
    Are the pages with the pactios in the Magazine ?
    It's from the Negima Vol. 0 given during the movie release in Japan. Somehow, no one scanned it for "further information". I hope someone has it will scan it. If possible, I will be obliged to edit, clean and proof read it. Now all I need is a translator...

Well, if all of it is possible though... ;p

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Well actually someone posted good quality scans of the pactio card art pages from the "Negima Zero" volume (on AQS) a long while back, but i have been busy following the Detective Conan (both the manga & the anime) series that i couldn't make time to post in my thread here (thats also the reason i haven't updated the first post yet). Well that aside here are good quality scans of the pactio card art for the Zero volume,

@ LoneWolfx03: I will check if the full raws for "Volume Zero" is available anywhere or not. If i find it i will tell you about it (also if you want i can help you a bit in your project if you wish to do it).
    Last edited by Shadow Limiter; November 28, 2011 at 02:13 PM.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Limiter View Post
    Well actually someone posted good quality scans of the pactio card art pages from the "Negima Zero" volume (on AQS) a long while back, but i have been busy following the Detective Conan (both the manga & the anime) series that i couldn't make time to post in my thread here (thats also the reason i haven't updated the first post yet). Well that aside here are good quality scans of the pactio card art for the Zero volume,

@ LoneWolfx03: I will check if the full raws for "Volume Zero" is available anywhere or not. If i find it i will tell you about it (also if you want i can help you a bit in your project if you wish to do it).
    Cool , sounds like a good plan for me. The Enigma Group is no longer scanning "Negiho (Ito) Bun" anymore because It has already been released just this month so I'm free. I'll keep in touch with you.

New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9