Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 166 of 168 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2511

Thread: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3)

Quote Quote:
    apart from maybe the graphics, which i doubt could look anymore like an anime if exclusive to ps3, the xbox 360 could do all those things. many of those things were taken out for online (which im pissed about since i have freinds who i play with locally). characters are decided by what been in the anime or if they are important enough to have not the console its on. ougi were made smaller to speed up online play. starting in awakened states also taken out for online (though they could have left it in offline vs). free roam in all the villages would be pretty pointless since most villages havnt been visited, have limited connection to the story and the ones that apart from rain, sand and leaf have only been shown a little bit. and besides this is a fighting game.
    more characters = more ougis. and if the ougis will be back to its longer, more epic versions, then it would really eat up some space. if the next ninja storm game will feature all characters from pre ts to the current arc (excluding pre ts genins) then it will be about 70 characters or more depending if they also include filler characters or the others like, konohamaru, aoba, obito, and other transformed characters that will eat up a character slot.

yes it really sucks that they have to water down the ougis for online play but hey look at some other fighting games and their ultimate moves are as much as epic and longer than ninja storm 2 *cough ssf4, blazblue, tatsunoko vs capcom, and marvel vs capcom 3 probably, cough* and all of these have online play....

re-imagining of konoha and all the other places with free roaming and higher res textures means higher file size as well, i doubt that all those i said will able to fit in a dvd. no?

you got a point about the free roam part though, but more features are always welcome right?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto_Rasengan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skidmore View Post
    Actually is that Storm fighting mechanics are far too simple, more simple than Tenkaichi, but i like it the way it is, the cool about the Ultimate Ninja series is the visuals, the presentation, just like the anime, it was never meant to be a complex fighter, but a fan-service, and they did it very well.

It wil probably never change, we might get a twist here and there, but it will never get close to Street Fighter or Soul Calibur, and if it happens the game will be slow peaced, boring, and hard for newcomers naruto fans.
    Exactly, it's never going to be anything like Street Fighter, Soul Calibur or Tekken. The mechanics may be simple, but it's the best way to reflect the series.

In the future we may see the ability to use different jutsu etc but things are fine the way they are now. People are just complaining about it when they haven't played the game yet, and all their focus seems to be more on what they didn't get rather than what they did.

The simplicity of the Ultimate Ninja games allows any fan, gamer or not to pick up this game and have a chance at being competitive online. Like you said, it's a fan service and a excellent one at that.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Vaponek1's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

All character awakenings and Ultimate moves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SJpFtRt3yU

Killerbee vs Naruto (English dub)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O-tdwwT4hU

"Sorry for my bad English, it isn't my native language"^^

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member matsemann08's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

No no no no no no NOOOO!
    Please don't start the console war in this tread again...

It says October 13th on the website I ordered from, but I guess that's just when they'll send it, probably gonna take 2 days, hoping for just 1 day.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Curryman's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Kabuto has the coolest ougi...I don't care what anybody says...Minato second.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I still don't know why instead of Tsakuyomi they gave itachi sussano atack as ougi...
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member theo_mm's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

^Because He doesn't do Tsukuyomi in Shippuden LOL
    NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 3

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member liangbi's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Id like storm 3 to have:
    - Realistic battles like that of the anime in the sense that the chakra varies for each character like the anime and its not small in amount like storm and you cant regain the chakra.

- Each technique is like that of the anime and not equal damage for every technique.

This way one has to think strategically because if they do for example amaterasu and it doesnt land then they waste huge chakra, same for kamui for kakashi. Also this way the battles can be very quick if the difference in skill is big or take very long till both players chakra's end if they are of equal ability.

- The ability to move from one stage to another during battle. For example inside akatsuki hideout to outside

That is my opinion and i think it would make playing feel more like the anime.. However i am really excited for storm 2 this week
    Last edited by liangbi; October 11, 2010 at 06:11 AM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member matsemann08's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweet, I got my delivery confirmation 5 minutes ago, that means I'll get the game tomorrow or Wednesday ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
    ^Because He doesn't do Tsukuyomi in Shippuden LOL
    You're wrong he used his tsukuyomi during fight with sasuke...it didn't work but he used it.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerous's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liangbi View Post
    Id like storm 3 to have:
    - Realistic battles like that of the anime in the sense that the chakra varies for each character like the anime and its not small in amount like storm and you cant regain the chakra.

- Each technique is like that of the anime and not equal damage for every technique.

This way one has to think strategically because if they do for example amaterasu and it doesnt land then they waste huge chakra, same for kamui for kakashi. Also this way the battles can be very quick if the difference in skill is big or take very long till both players chakra's end if they are of equal ability.

- The ability to move from one stage to another during battle. For example inside akatsuki hideout to outside

That is my opinion and i think it would make playing feel more like the anime.. However i am really excited for storm 2 this week
    I'm tempted to destroy your hopes and dreams for the game bit i'm very very tired anyway 8 more days.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member liangbi's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xerous View Post
    I'm tempted to destroy your hopes and dreams for the game bit i'm very very tired anyway 8 more days.
    Well to do that you will need to prove that what i hope for will never happen! Can you do that? a clue..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zachc2009's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matsemann08 View Post
    Sweet, I got my delivery confirmation 5 minutes ago, that means I'll get the game tomorrow or Wednesday ^^
    You make me sick... Joking I am jealous.

I have to do some major ass kissing if i want this on Friday.

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i wont be getting my copy untill the 15th man this waiting is killing me lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member theo_mm's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Only 3 or 4 days left For us
    NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 3

Thread Closed
Page 166 of 168 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 LastLast