Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How will the Straw Hats get back to each other?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

How will the Straw Hats get back to each other?

well ofcourse i'm talking about all the crew members...

anyone care to tell me your theories on how the crew will again meet up with each other and go to Merman's Island??? it's been so long since we've seen the others and its starting to get annoying even though the story is kinda good...i still wanna see everyone back together..
    My Predictions(For Bleach):
    - 11th Div Captain in the Turn Back The Pendulum era is Ichigo's Dad
    - Uruhara and Yoruichi are going to Hueco Mundo to help defeat Yammy
    - Ichigo will come back and fight Aizen after Aizen kills Yama-ji
    - Komamura who i previously thought was weak....is actually the STRONGEST beside Yama-ji
    - Tousen is gonna F'ing DIE...and i really want this since he just really pisses me OFF

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mugiwara_no_Jack's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: When Will they FINALLY Meet Again

I think after the current arc in Marine Ford, they meet all again on Shabody Archipelago and heading together to Fishman Island.

I don't see why they should all meet at Marine Ford as some users here suggest.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member LDSaint's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

How will they all get back to each other?

well now the staw hats have been seperated for a long time (42 chapters ago as of now). Ive always wondered how they were going to be reunited. ive had a few predections but as the story continues some of them i just dont seem them happening anymore.
    some of my predicitons were
    1)they were all goin to reunite at the Sunny or back on the Shabondy Archipelago through their vive cards

2)through their cover stories and ppl maybe being involved in the war. As in Robin where she mets the revolutionary army i was thinking should would return through Dragon who might of came to the war, as well as Sanji who might of come with the okamas since their king will be fighting in it (i no that might seem a bit farfetched). franky and Veagpunk

3) the war in genreal everyone traveling there in some way (not likely but...)

4)however as the story contnues i just cant see them reuniting soon as in during the war. they themselves the crew (every1 but luffy) may come back together but they wont be with luffy. the war i see it is just to intense for them. luffy isnt one of the big players in the war so his crew if they particpated might actually be destroyed. so another way ive been thinking is after the war

any thoughts and further predctions
    - Hoping White Beard wins the war
    - Aokiji 4next fleet admiral (cause hes cool)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Admiral Kizaru's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How will the Straw Hats get back to each other?

Nami already has transportation to Shabondy Archipelago
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/01/
    And the rest...

Chopper on the back of big bird.

Robin with Revolutionary Army help.

Franky build a small ship (mini merry alike). But I rather see him modified his legs to use pressure to move on long distance (similar to kuma pads).

Sanji could learn how to run on water ( geppo alike)

Zoro, Ussop and Brook can make a raft

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Kizaru View Post
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/01/
    That's not because there is a bubble that it has to be Shabondy archipelago. The Weather island is a cloud on a bubble, you know. And it is obvious on the picture she is on an island under the Weather Island. In Shabondy archipelago, on this island, we only saw a lot of mangroves while looking at his sky. And here, no mangroves but the Weather island.
    Last edited by Lord Rayleigh; September 01, 2009 at 04:23 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Woah after this chapter it's already been a year since all of them disaapeared. I'm very curious how they are going to meet again.
    Next cover should feature Nami again and the only ones that are missing are Brook and Zoro (if my memory is right^^). So maybe the'll make their return after that....that would make 6 chapters including the Nami one.
    I know that Oda said he had all the story already in his mind but he didn't think that it would take so long. Seeing that they are already one year absent I can only think that Oda didn't plan the Luffy-solo-arc to go on for that long.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i have thought about this and thought about this, but the only logical place for the strawhats to met up is SA. they have to get their boat, unless rayleigh brings it to marineford?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Admiral Kizaru's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Kizaru
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rayleigh View Post
    That's not because there is a bubble that it has to be Shabondy archipelago. The Weather island is a cloud on a bubble, you know. And it is obvious on the picture she is on an island under the Weather Island. In Shabondy archipelago, on this island, we only saw a lot of mangroves while looking at his sky. And here, no mangroves but the Weather island.
    Uuu boya. Why u delete my post? Maybe to cover fact that u don't understand what u reading?

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Uuu boya. Why u delete my post? Maybe to cover fact that u don't understand what u reading?
    I am not a moderator. So, I do not have this power.
    Anyway, I understood I was wrong. You never said Nami was at Shabondy Archipelago. So, I think we agree she is on a sea island under this sky island.
    Last edited by Lord Rayleigh; September 03, 2009 at 04:07 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member NoLimit89's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

what I'd love to see is the strawhats getting massive powerups and meeting each other at just the right moment in the heat of battle in the New World to save each other by unveiling some special attack.

and I'd like to see the crew mates getting together 1 by 1 over the span of a couple of chapters.

e.g. Luffy gets cornered by an Admiral down the new world and in comes Zoro with a special Haki imbued slash and saves the day while the 2 makes an escape. Something along those lines. And in the next few chapter we see Nami saving the day or Robin etc etc ...

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For clarification, I deleted your post, because you reacted rudely and angrily over a small misunderstanding. Lord Rayleigh misinterpreted what you wrote and posted a reply with that misninterpretation. Misunderstandings happen, especially in a forum with people from many different countries with different native tongues. Expect miscommunication.

These posts will not be deleted this time, since you had such questions about it (although, from tone of your post, you should have expected for your post to be deleted by a moderator, who are the only ones with the power to delete posts). Posts in this thread and all other threads are expected to be civil and respectful of the characters and other users.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Joshua~'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think they will just surprise one another by showing up. Possibly by letting people know that they are friends with the brother of Ace and they out of respect should give them transport. Or show some type of skill or whatever.
    "I pray for the strength to change what I can,
    The inability to accept what I can't,
    And the incapacity to tell the difference...."

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimit89 View Post
    what I'd love to see is the strawhats getting massive powerups and meeting each other at just the right moment in the heat of battle in the New World to save each other by unveiling some special attack.

and I'd like to see the crew mates getting together 1 by 1 over the span of a couple of chapters.

e.g. Luffy gets cornered by an Admiral down the new world and in comes Zoro with a special Haki imbued slash and saves the day while the 2 makes an escape. Something along those lines. And in the next few chapter we see Nami saving the day or Robin etc etc ...
    That would be pretty kick ass but it wouldn't happen in the New World, that's pass Fishman Island and they want to go there together... Possibly during the WB War becuz as of right now it would be the only time they could cue that bad ass straw hat pirates music... u know the beating of the drums followed by the trumpets and one by one each member of the crew appears ready to back Luffy, stronger than what they were before... but that's only if that scenario had a possibility of happening but I doubt it... Right now anyone with a newspaper knows about the war b/w WB and WG so knowing Ace is to be executed they might make their way to Marineford to assist Luffy and reunite that way but this is hard to believe either way I put it... however Oda will reunite them, they have to have a cool entrance like during the Enies Lobby Arc where they all gathered on the roof one by one to confront Robin with that signature kick ass music... I doubt any of us will be able to predict how and when they will reunite... this forum definitely will be a tricky one to predict...

What should be another forum is what will be Luffy's new bounty since he made the papers for attacking a World Noble, being a mastermind for the Impel Down jailbreak and participating in the World Governments war with WB to rescue Portgas D. Ace from execution.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Hard to say but I will do my best to guess lol.

Nami: She will somehow fly back to where everyone is. After all, she is on a cloud lol.

Franky: He is on the grand line in an island with extremely advance technology. He will upgrade himself and then proceed to either steal a vehicle or sneak into something that can transport him.

Sanji is still on the grand line so he should not be all that far away from everything. He probably will be helped by the okama. The other alternative is that luffy will run into him after ivankov returns to that place.

ussop: Also still in the grand line. Probably that weird guy will help him. Hard to say the exact method though. Probably make a boat out of a giant tree or ride a giant animal back lol.

Brook: They guy just got a bunch of servants. He will most likely help them in something and they will fulfill his wish to return to his nakama.

Robin: She is truly far away from the SA considering she is not even in the GL. She was just helped by the revolutionary army though. Her name is also very well known and it is also well known she is a strawhat pirate. Lets just say she has connections lol. I would not be surprised if she appears soon in the war against WB thanks to her connections lol.

Chopper: Quite far away from the GL also. I guess he will ride one of those giant birds home lol.

Zoro: He is lucky to be in the GL lol. I guess perona will somehow help him since there is no way he can find his way back on his own.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Oni Giri's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

it's been a week since luffy landed on the amazon lily. and i really hope the rest of the crew did something other than sleeping, eating or running from giant birds. and for the meeting, if rayleigh is on his way to marineford than i guess crew can be too. otherwise they have to go to SA. but maybe if they see the newspapers they can guess luffy's whereabouts but i dont think so.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast