Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How will the Straw Hats get back to each other?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Poneglyph420's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The Return of the Strawhat Pirates...

So I'm sure many of us are imagining how the SH will eventually return to SA (or FI as some have said) and reform the crew. Beyond that there's also the issue of what has been happening in the previous cover stories. Recently Oda hasn't presented any information on the location or situations of the SH.
    Also we have seen some recent random covers showing certain SH interacting with other SH, almost like they found each other...
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/575/01/
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/576/01/
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/577/01/
    Any Ideas???

I personally think that the SH like Zoro who found Perona, and Robin who found the RA (Or they found her. ) Will clearly have assistance in their return while others (Perhaps the SH who need to develop self reliance) will have to ply their own course..

Naturally I assume they will all meet in SA in the next few months (maybe 6-8 Max.) and reunite with a post coma Luffy and onwards to FI..

Maybe in the meantime Jimbei can care for Luffy and if he wakes teach the boy a thing or two....
    Last edited by Poneglyph420; April 08, 2010 at 01:17 PM.

It's on. Like Donkey Kong

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Estonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How will the Straw Hats get back to each other?

The reuniting will take up to 3-4 months I think...

Luffy - hospitalised in SA at Shakki's.

Zoro - I think Perona doesn't want to be on that island either and will help Zoro get out of there using her powers somehow.

Nami - The weather island will move close enough to SA naturally.

Usopp - Usopp will get bravery training from Hercules and then helps Usopp get off the island with some ship/raft. Usopp will be now brave enough to take this adventure alone.

Sanji - The newkama people will help Sanji get reunited and offer a ship/ride.

Chopper - He will unite the tribal warriors and the giant birds, then the birds will help Chopper fly back to SA ( I believe Chopper will be the first to arrive, and since he is a doctor as well, can help Luffy when Law is gone)

Robin - Revolutionary army of course, maybe she meets Dragon and has a chat about some historical stuff as well... Then Dragon can make things work so she gets to SA as well.

Franky - He will build some kind of transportation device (like the scooter on Skypiea) using stuff found in Vegapunk's old lab to travel to SA fast.

Brook - He will be helped by the people he helped (makes sense, doesn't it) and they will arrange his trip back to SA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." - "Reaper Man" by Terry Pratchett

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if agree in most of methods mention, I don't think it will take THAT long. After all, just two weeks passed from Shabondy to Marineford.

I give it one more week 8D
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the next 3-4 chapters should be enough to bring them back, including the widely accepted timeskip.
    There are things Oda hardly ever has shown, like travel and such, so it could turn out that we will have a second run of Strawhats in regular chapters like we had after Amazon Lily I think it was in a very similar fashion, which shows the members setting off from where they were in the end, which would make it a nice pattern imo (real chapters - coverstories - real chapters).
    So after setting off they'd need to come back still, no? Right. That's where said timeskip could come into play, i.e. we don't see them all the way and neither Luffy suffering, but the point where they all are back and Luffy wakes up. shouldn't be too long in the future though 1-3 month OP time should be enough to worsen the situation on FI to make it an exciting arc and Luffy following WB's footsteps, but that doesn't belong here

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Yami_Yami_No_Mi_89's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

they will make a raft with marijuana plants and use rayleigh vivrecard as their flag... then while smoking pot will see each other due to the smoke signals

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Estonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yami_Yami_No_Mi_89 View Post
    they will make a raft with marijuana plants and use rayleigh vivrecard as their flag... then while smoking pot will see each other due to the smoke signals
    I disagree with you here. I think that they will use some ordinary ships or boats for movement. Except maybe Nami. And isn't Rayleigh's vivre card too small to be a sale. And smoking pot??? Commoon.. this manga is made for children..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member modoki's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Since Duval has the thousand sunny at the moment, he could instruct the rosy riders to split up and retrieve a crew member.

Before the goodbyes, Kuma previously whispered to Rayleigh he would transport the SH crew separate ways. Apparently this was kuma's last possible favor before VP wiped his brain completely. Prior to coating the sunny, Rayleigh most likely informed Duval of the crew member's whereabouts.

The sound of each rosy rider splitting up to retrieve a member minus luffy sounds like a more quicker, easier idea. If by chance rayleigh knew luffy would originally go to amazon lily, then most likely after the SH crew retrieval everyone would head there.

I might be off on my thoughts a bit.
    Last edited by modoki; April 16, 2010 at 07:43 PM.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OdaForPresident's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

My guess is that they'll all arrive at shabondy in reverse order, so Brook will be first and luffy last. Some new idea's on how they might return:

Brook: Since they're all expected to have powered up, brook might now be able to run a lot further on the water, maybe even from island to island.
    Sanji will get a ride from Iva after he returns to newkamma
    Franky might even be able to fly, using some sort of space age jetpack.

I agree with the other one's mentioned earlier, only for Zoro I can't think of anything satisfying, maybe that unknown person on the island will help him somehow.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Through awesomeness and hilarity.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

im just thinking, in this broken state luffy is in , only his crewmates' call can bring him back from where he is now..it could be silly though,if all the crew can gather before luffy opens his eyes but just zoro maybe ? i dunno who it should be spesificly but luffy needs his best friends right now more than ever

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not worried about Nami, Franky and Ussop. They're clever, I'm pretty sure that they will find a way to get to the meeting point. Chopper is not THAT clever but I think He will be able to manage well and same for Robin.

I'm worried about Sanji, Zoro and Brook. Specially Zoro that has NO clue when it comes to orientation.

And discussing Nami is somewhat pointless. SHE IS THE NAVIGATOR OF THE SH's! OF COURSE SHE WILL FIND A WAY TO REACH THE MEETING POINT WITH ANYTHING. I predict She will be the first one to see.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Poneglyph420's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LordUriel View Post
    I'm not worried about Nami, Franky and Ussop. They're clever, I'm pretty sure that they will find a way to get to the meeting point. Chopper is not THAT clever but I think He will be able to manage well and same for Robin.

I'm worried about Sanji, Zoro and Brook. Specially Zoro that has NO clue when it comes to orientation.

And discussing Nami is somewhat pointless. SHE IS THE NAVIGATOR OF THE SH's! OF COURSE SHE WILL FIND A WAY TO REACH THE MEETING POINT WITH ANYTHING. I predict She will be the first one to see.
    I agree about Nami 100%.. She's gonna find a way back to SA before anyone else...
    For some reason I think the SH will end up bumping into each other on their way back to SA/ or Luffy... Likely SA.. Right?.
    And I wouldn't be worried about Zoro, that's why he's with Perona I guess.

I bet in the coming chapters (Before "Golden Week") we see some glimpse at where the SH are...

If the SH have done whatever Kuma hoped they do where he slapped them, it's no worries on getting back to SA IMHO..

It's on. Like Donkey Kong

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poneglyph420 View Post
    I agree about Nami 100%.. She's gonna find a way back to SA before anyone else...
    For some reason I think the SH will end up bumping into each other on their way back to SA/ or Luffy... Likely SA.. Right?.
    And I wouldn't be worried about Zoro, that's why he's with Perona I guess.
    I bet in the coming chapters (Before "Golden Week") we see some glimpse at where the SH are...
    If the SH have done whatever Kuma hoped they do where he slapped them, it's no worries on getting back to SA IMHO..
    I bet that She took some time to learn what she needed to. xD
    And what you mean with bumping into each other?

And Perona...I hope. Maybe that swordsman will be actually the one to lead Zoro. As I see it, Perona is the right person to handle Zoro as an humor device. Like Sanji on Okama Kingdom. It's the only one who has an ability that shows us Zoro in other way than we used to. But nothing more than that.
    I guess I've an issue with her that I need to solve XD

And how is Golden Week for OP? I read somewhere that we will get double chapters or something.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LordUriel View Post
    I bet that She took some time to learn what she needed to. xD
    And what you mean with bumping into each other?

And Perona...I hope. Maybe that swordsman will be actually the one to lead Zoro. As I see it, Perona is the right person to handle Zoro as an humor device. Like Sanji on Okama Kingdom. It's the only one who has an ability that shows us Zoro in other way than we used to. But nothing more than that.
    I guess I've an issue with her that I need to solve XD

And how is Golden Week for OP? I read somewhere that we will get double chapters or something.
    A double issue means that there's only one chapter for a two week period.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think all of the strawhats will slowly trickle into AL. the reason i say this is because luffy said he would eventually bring his entire crew there and we all know we oda has a character state something it is usually a bit of foreshadowing. i think rayleigh, shaki, hacci, poppagg, and cami will come on the thousand sunny as well. maybe a battle will be taking place on amazon lilly that will spill over into fishman island.

i also think that kami will be some kind of royalty and they will meet princess. if you go back and read the old cover stories, the princess gave hacci a priceless trident for him helping her, amybe the next nakama that joins will be a fishman and hacci will let him borrow the trident to help the strawhats
    Last edited by chess4; May 03, 2010 at 12:49 PM.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast