Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
My brother's idea:
Here are the basic rules:
1. A person comes up with a premise to a story(a few sentences, at most 5)
2. The premise's last sentence will be a question, which the other players will have to find the answer to.
3. The investigation consists in the other players asking yes/no questions from the story creator.
4. The winner is the one who will find the correct answer to the question.
5. When someone wins, then he will come up with his own story, and the previous story creator will share the entire story with the others.
The specific mechanics will be apparent and clear after a few exchanges with my brother...
PS: the premise of the story might be misleading...don't take anything in the premise for granted, take note of the precise information that is revealed
Last edited by benelori; September 17, 2012 at 04:52 AM.
This is the story:
Hansel and Gretel are living together. One day Gretel goes out shopping and a violent storm catches her on the way home. When she arrives, she finds Hansel on the ground dead and a puddle nearby. How and why did Hansel die?
Are Hansel and Gretel family?
PS: I don't know the original story, but I guessed this one earlier while asking my brother for specifics...so I wanted to get this misleading shit out of the way(check OP too for the post scriptum there)
No they are not family.
Current story info
Does the roof have a hole?
Current story info
Are Hansel and Gretel fans of the TV show Kitchen nightmare?
Was there lightning during the storm?
Where there any Blood Trails present?
Is the word "storm" referring to the weather?
Hansel died by stepping on a big block of ice and then hanging himself.
Was the puddle made from the rain?
Are they human?