Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore vol 18 (chap 96 - 100) Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member roku-sky's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 96 Discussion/97 Predictions

I don't think the kitties will just outright kill the civilians they encounter. They would impregnate them with their spikes and keep on spreading that way. As Clare said if they have another source to leech off of, they can keep going indefinitely. Gosh I have no idea how this will end, other than killing the Destroyer itself O_O

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SuperShuter's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Melody View Post
    Sooo just for fun, what do you think is the reason Raki hasn't been overtaken by the parasites yet? I for one hope(like 2 face) that it isn't something dull like willpower lol Perhaps his exposure to Youki from Isley and Priscilla all these years has given him some kind of immunity? Or perhaps they trained him somehow? This is one of the things that puzzle me of the chapter.
    Yeah Its like two face is some sort of angry bleach fan lol, for Priscilla to take such an interest in Raki and not eat him, suggests he might be different, its the perfect scenario for Raki to gain a power up and be able to "protect Clare"

I'm really looking foward to a Alicia and Beth showdown, hmm close one to call I recon Alicia may have been slightly stronger to have No1 but beth probley has had a more advanced awakening, but still if it was to happen, awakened twin vs twin.

Problem with Claymore is that It was a mistake to mention this whole gerbal lab thing and another army with dragons on their side and awakened beings just being sent in to fight to the death, its hard to get excited about whats going on now seeing as it just feels like insignificant compared to the rest of the storyline and was mentioned tooo sooon
    Last edited by SuperShuter; October 29, 2009 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member gernot's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah. It's not like Clare and them are going to the mainland to take sides in the war anytime soon. If Yagi hadn't thrown that into the mix, there wouldn't be any explanation of why the org is so evil and why there's a traitor among them. Another purpose is that we can hope that the manga will continue on even if Miria succeeds in destroying the org. It's interesting background information, but not part of the storyline at all, at least not yet.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

did I miss something, but shouldn't chapter 97 be out by now?
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sportgal1's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

No, it usually comes out between the 2nd and the 4th.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the pace is way too slow for a monthly manga, I hope the mangaka really fixes that

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's out, and scanlated. Since it's Halloween, I'm not going to start work on my review until tommorrow.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

Woo! Prissilla seems to have grown up.

It was strange how Beth didn't seem to realise Alicia had changed until now. If she was still controlling her transformation, could Alicia return from having been skewered by the rod things?
    My blog. Not very interesting, but if you are bored and want to burn time, there are pages of junk to read!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kaliayev's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay, Alicia and Beth really are fairly even matches for aos in their normal states. However, Alicia's reversion, and maybe even Isley's invasion plan, were rather pointless.

So, Priscilla's saving...wait, where are the two losers? I guess that leaves Raki to Miria's group. Galatea should be able to detect him/an anomaly with her yoki radar.

p.s. Let's hope Clare doesn't make matters worse with her blood feud because Raki desperately needs to date the new and improved Priscilla (did she get taller?).
    Last edited by kaliayev; October 31, 2009 at 04:57 PM.
    Hello, Dave. Is that you, Dave?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Forever_Melody's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

So is "the man" Priscilla talks about Raki? Or is it someone else? I mean, she mentions following his faint scent, but her prior sentences about holding out for so long seem to imply she's been trailing "this man" for quite some time no? Perhaps it's my own interpretation who knows.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The only possibilities are Raki and Isley. Either one would lead Priscilla to Clare's group.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I got the same interpretation, Priscilla might be refering to Raki or she could be talking about someone else hard to say, im glad i got it right that Alicia was fine.Still with the coming fight of Beth x Priscilla it is quite possible Riful might survive and even kill Alicia she has a very slim chance but it is still better than her previous situation, that is if Alicia dosent awaken or regain control over herself and only if all the abysmall feeders are dead otherwise she is going to meet an end similar to Isleys.It is a given that Priscilla is gonna kick Beths ass like as if it was a walk on the park but i wonder what happened with the 2 ghosts that were near that area.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well Priscilla seems to like Raki so I assume she's talking about Isley. But damn that was random, Priscilla popped up out of nowhere, Clare is close by, so they probably will end up running into each other. Finally, we get to see just how powerful Clare has become

Priscilla will still curbstomp her

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kardels's Avatar
    Country
    Bahrain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Melody View Post
    So is "the man" Priscilla talks about Raki? Or is it someone else? I mean, she mentions following his faint scent, but her prior sentences about holding out for so long seem to imply she's been trailing "this man" for quite some time no? Perhaps it's my own interpretation who knows.

Princilla is perhaps talking about Raki. About the smell, I remember when they first met each other, Priscilla was telling that Raki smells nice. Look it here. The puzzle is what smell Priscilla is referring to..?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Heh, will she even want to eat Raki, given his current state?

New Reply
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast