Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: GE - Good Ending - by SASUGA Kei

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member LordHakera's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: GE - Good Ending - by SASUGA Kei

I must say, I read a couple of chapters and I enjoyed it so far. The story is actually pretty good and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Unfortunately, I have the feeling I'll turn into a nervous wreck (again) if I have to wait for each chapter, so seems like I'll have to wait for 2-3 years, until there are 100 or so chapters more >D

I'm not sure if this should be a spoiler, but just to be on the safe side:
    Spoiler show
    ~ True Love Believer ~

Never forget:
    Spoiler show

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, Utsumi may not screw up this opportunity. Shou has definitely fallen in love with Utsumi because he was there for her during very difficult times. He can't ignore his feelings but I am afraid he'll do it again. He has to take the opportunity he has right now

Shou x Utsumi FTW
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder why I never posted here before?

Well I hope Yuki stops acting like this and goes after Utsumi or else it might be too late. I don't want shou to be with him after all he did to him.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BBB Banana View Post
    I don't want shou to be with him after all he did to him.
    Ah come on, that hurst a man for sure but it wasn't the intention to stab in his heart. She was just naive and every memory about the guy brings her in a depressive mood. She know that she was wrong but it's indeed going to play in Utsumi's mind
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I guess I just like Yuki better so it makes sense I don't like shou that much.

I mean I like shou but I like Yuki better. The only character I dislike is Risa.

It would be interesting if both Utsumi (maybe shou) and Yuki went out with someone else and after a while realised that they really loved each other.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Could be, but I have always had the feeling that Yuki and Utsumi are just friends who help out each other with their issues. The story could go into a new stage. Yuki seems to be very quiet about her love life, etc... Utsumi doesn't know everything about her. Even shou doesn't know anything about her.
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: Chapter... something? show

Global Moderator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member c_k's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay for finally getting to find out about Yuki's past and it was just...

Spoiler: Spoiler for Chapter 66 show

I seriously cannot wait to read the next chapter... Anyone who hasn't read this manga should try it out if they want a good shounen romance manga~~~

NJT: "Bullet points are a turn on, just like breasts"

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Pirulito's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

In general, every main male character is stupid and disappointing in a shonen romance manga till near the ending

Se entendeu essa frase, entre nessa bagaça

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, c_k and M3J what Touru did, was very awful but don't forget that Yuki said that she hadn't seen him afterwards either. I can not tolerate Touru's behaviour but I can't judge him either when I haven't heard anything from him. Imo Yuki has also been wrong with not confronting Touru. She has only heard about it from some guys in her class room. Well, I can understand that she is very emotional about this since you are treated maliciously disrespectful but I really would like to know from Touru self if he is the ass (sorry for using the word) as it has been told by his classmates

Anyway it was a very good chapter, we finally got to see something from Yuki's heart.
    Last edited by Koen; January 21, 2011 at 09:21 AM.
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    Well, c_k and M3J what Touru did, was very awful but don't forget that Yuki said that she hadn't seen him afterwards either. I can not tolerate Touru's behaviour but I can't judge him either when I haven't heard anything from him. Imo Yuki has also been wrong with not confronting Touru. She has only heard about it from some guys in her class room. Well, I can understand that she is very emotional about this since you are treated maliciously disrespectful but I really would like to know from Touru self if he is the ass (sorry for using the word) as it has been told by his classmates

Anyway it was a very good chapter, we finally got to see something from Yuki's heart.
    Which is why I'm not bashing him. Plus, he was frantically looking for Yuki when they were both back at her hometown or something, so he might have an explanation, if he's not lying. Yuki should have confronted Toru and should have found out what happened instead of running away from it all.

Even if he does have a good explanation, I'll still think he's an ass. Man, sucks to see Yuki was treated like this.

Utsumi, support her dammit! I hope he does, cuz I got even more annoyed when he just let her run away.

Global Moderator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member c_k's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post

I don't think there's an excuse for what Touru did. He was just a horny and immature kid (since I think think it happened in middle school?). Plus he's had all this time to come and talk to her and more than a year has already passed. Even if he was bullied into doing it, what he did was unforgivable...

NJT: "Bullet points are a turn on, just like breasts"

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Was there a chance that he knew what was happening and that it wasn't a lie though? He never had a chance to talk to her, and I'm sure he must have tried... well, he definitely tried when Yuki went back to her hometown.

Otherwise, I basically agree with you and hate Touru for being a douchebag. WHY WHY WHY?! And all just to look cool.... Hmph, he lost something more priceless than a 9000-karat diamond whereas Utsumi gained it. Now, it's time to see if Utsumi deserves such awesomeness.

Go to her and hug her! Show that you support her! Do it, Utsumi, do it! DO IT!

... I think I now know how my parents and many other soap opera fans feel like whenever they watch soap operas. <_< Regardless, TOURU IS A BASTARD!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Estranho's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Touru didn't have a chance to say anything. I won't be surprised if we discover in the future that he didn't know about the video, but still felt guilty after he knew they filmed everything. And probably this will be the last "conflict" before the bitter end.

Anyway, when Shou had a mark in her neck, the japanese fans freak out and threatened the author, because she "maculated" they beloved girl. I wanna see what they will make now, after this chapter!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Utsumi just don't deserve the girl, seriously...
    Even if he didn't love her, as a friend, after hearing such a terrible story he should at least try to comfort her. Give a hug or whatever, but don't let the girl go without do a thing.

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast