Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: GE - Good Ending - by SASUGA Kei

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: GE - Good Ending - by SASUGA Kei

Hmm, why do I get the feeling Utsumi won't do it? He might get caught by Yuki though, and that girl he met might come into play here. That girl's cool though, unlike Oonuma.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member luffyg2's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lolllll really did not expect that from her... is this really going to be it or is he going to say that he does not need sex for his relationship to work again... anyway cant wait for the next chapter...

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

This is somewhat going to be predictable. I really don't hope that Utsumi is going to make his hormones act. It is obvious that he'll do something which Yuki won't appreciate and he'll remember those words from that blond girl. Relation crisis n°3 on its way, I really don't hope it'll happen but I am afraid it will
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

News Writer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Asahina's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You see? Utsumi should have acted like a MAN and followed his natural instincts, instead of just being "lets take it easy & not have sex"...

You see? It back fired on him. I mean, you're a guy and you got asked to by your girlfriend that she wants sex. And then you question her decision not once but in many instances? Sorry, but you are just asking to be dumped.

Another thing, I actually think it is best that they broke up. They seriously need some time apart. And I think this break-up will keep the story interesting even more. He has like 3 or 4 other girls that are still attracted to him. I honestly think that Yuki will just be on a standstill. Yuki needs Utsumi...but for her to request a break up like that must have taken allot of toll on her emotions...

I think I'm liking this manga much more than Suzuka.
    The sexuality concept in this manga is what astonishes me mainly, since this is considered a manga for children to read.

Considering that the mangaka is a female, I guess the editors are allowing certain things to slide in order to keep the manga little off the "shoujo" side. Yes, I can see the shounen in this, but sometime I can also see the shoujo. The ecchi side of the story is what keeps it shounen.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sharikaaria's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What the heck is up with Yuki asking him to follow after her ex's footsteps? That's a pretty horrible thing for her to say to her current boyfriend. She can't accept the good things in the present and keeps lingering on the past. Utsumi's too inexperienced to really help her, but his feelings are on the right track.

I do agree that they need time apart. Yuki needs to clear her head and Utsumi needs a different plan besides the whole rosy "we don't have to do it ever" idea.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally, catched up with this series.

But i got really hooked in the beginning. Will try to talk more about it next time.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Yuki really that messed up because of Touru? I mean she can't even move on from what happened unless Utsumi does her where she did it for hte first time with Touru. Maybe it's more of a mentality thing, to believe something good can happen in a bad place, especially with Utsumi who was always nice to her.

Too bad Utsumi was too nice to refuse to do her. Yuki felt that guilty for not being able to have sex with Utsumi that she broke up with him. Now, he's with that other girl whose name I forgot. I don't mind her that much since I like her and she's cool, unlike Oonuma. I still prefer Utsumi with Yuki since they're the perfect complement to each other.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Thuwa25's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Pity the series has ended but way too many unanswered questions...i wonder if they will ever do a sequel series like : G.E the next generation. the protagonist is the son of the protagonist in the previous series...it would be good to see the character open to various possibilities...? i would like the G.E into an anime series would be good.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Estranho's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thuwa25 View Post
    Pity the series has ended but way too many unanswered questions...
    Too many?? Which ones, exactly?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Thuwa25's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Estranho View Post
    Too many?? Which ones, exactly?
    i mean what does shou do nowadays besides being a full time housewife...?

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6