Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Is Naruto going downhill?

Voters
484. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

232 47.93%
  • No

252 52.07%
New Reply
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Naruto going downhill or not

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ShadowStrike's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto: Is Kishi still in the "Driver seat"?

Kishi is still in driver seat, but the co-driver is a Sasuke fan.

Oh well, you know where this truck is heading now.
    The reason why piracy may be good for mankind. XD

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Reenie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

or maybe the declining economy is in the driver seat. Squeezing every penny out of Uchiha fan service ><

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

kishi is still in the driver sit but he had been put in a genjutsu by sasugay or the money is in the driver sit(men, i hate when people sell out for money)

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member The Closet Pervert's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I object first of all that apparently some of the fellow black clad Akatsuki knew he is Madara and secondly (and mostly) why act "stupid"? Madara just had to sit quite in a corner and do nothing to show himself or his true power.
    There is no-one in shadows, mainpulating your every move. Why? Because there is no-one in shadows manipulating your every move. He is right in front of your eyes. But..he's Tobi. He's stupid. There is no way someone like Tobi could be a legendary sharingan user, "an invincible immortal"? Right? Getting seen is very bad when you are a legendary conqueror.

Only Pain and "Aloe Man" seem to know he is Madara. Not counting Sasuke now. We only met Pain recently, we don't even know his background. Heck, we don't even know what he is. If Akatsuki was founded by Madara, then obviously the puppet posing as leader should know that he really isn't the leader. The puppet should take orders from someone up higher. Could Madara really have hidden from Zetsu, who looks like to be Mr. Know-it-all?

Why pose as Tobi? A good question indeed. Personally, I think it has something to do with Deidara's personal vendetta against Uchiha clan. "With-my-own-eyes-intelligence"? Even tho Aloe man seems to know he is Madara, I don't know how much he knows about Madara's real plans.

Tobi's facemask is a very brilliant way to mask your face's movements: lips, etc, thus preventing opposing Sharingans from reading you.

Quote Quote:
    Besides this, now it seems (at least from latest spoilers) that Itachi was not that evil, that he actually used his fight with Sasuke to train little brother and actually give him some "powers".
    I'd rather see how Madara explains this before throwing a judgement. Note the wording "Madara", not "Kishi". There are very different perspectives to what is evil and good, and what is "protecting shinobi world".

I love it when people declare Itachi a good guy AND start bitching about it, (not here neccessarily, pointed mainly towards the spoiler discussion threads) the second they see a spoiler line "he did it to protect you". A mass murderer and criminal is still a mass murderer and a criminal even if he happened to love his brother. Good and evil are just fucked up excuses for people to justify their own point of view. Sooner people accept that, sooner they can accept how someone can be both a killer and "a protector" at same time.

Yea, in the real chapter it was added "and protect shinobi world", but I'd rather see what crap Madara makes up before blaming Kishi for bad story.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/222/16/
    Quote Quote:
    True change cannot be made if it is bound by laws and limitations, predictions and imagination
    Now, that can be interpreted in several ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokuto-Tenki-Sho View Post
    Than contraddiction was presented to us in the shape of Kakashi MS who, so far we know, has not killed any relative/family or dear friend and we still do not know how he managed it.
    Sounds little forced to me.
    Now we have (again based on latest spoiler) apparently the acquisition by divine interference. Meaning Sasuke has gained some power just because Itachi has apparently given them to him. At the base of this "miracle" we are coming up with theory on blod spilled in the eye, pain caused by killing his brother, Itachi flicking him on the forehead, etc etc.
    Fact is we do not know, another forced plot....
    For all we know Obito gained MS, and was just transferred to Kakashi. Anyway, according to interview I saw while back, Kakashi's having something coming his way, and hopefully we know where he got it from then.

Besides, Itachi said "If you open blaablaablaa, there will be 3 people who can use MS" to Sasuke. It means, either Kakashi obtained it after Uchiha massacre, or had hidden it from Itachi.

My main point is..did it EVER strike you at least bit odd that Kakashi knew what MS did first time it was introduced, and other Jounins didn't? I mean, they didn't even know how to counter the thing, let alone know how it worked. How could Kakashi possibly have such first hand knowledge about how MS worked..?

This is not something that was made up in a couple of chapters.
    Last edited by The Closet Pervert; April 12, 2008 at 11:21 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

who evers in the seat should just rename to manga to sauske cause apparently naruto is like a side character now, i mean shit zetsu has more of a role

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity segua's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Kishi is driving but there's a back seat driver. Or Kishi is under the influence of an illegal substance whatever it may be.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member lazyboyrod's Avatar
    Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by segua View Post
    Maybe Kishi is driving but there's a back seat driver. Or Kishi is under the influence of an illegal substance whatever it may be.
    Damn back street drivers lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sabret00the's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by khar2 View Post
    what do you mean by that

toby/madara - why, i saw many villains that act like idiots, clumsy... but then they turn 360 degree and start acting totally evil. i dont think it was strange nor forced

itachi - i think everyone alway had a doubt about him being good, couse he simply never showed us his evilness in a full way like oro, and its not that strange for kishi to make some 360 degree turn plot

sasu's ms and kakashi's ms - well sasu did deserve ms, if not true killing naruto, but true killing his main rival(his brother) and he was training for 3 years, and kakashi i genius after all and he will have his big event in front of him so i think it wasnt forced at all

if something was forced and rushed i think it was narutos frs, i think it would be much better for naruto to learn it with j-man in 3 years and not i a 2 day. i think that was a little bit forced out to balance strength and gap we saw at sasu tem 7 meeting - i dont have anything against frs, but i think he ovedidit when he made naruto learn technique in 2 days that no one could ever and that in just a 2 days
    Basically, Sasuke would've never existed, but when Kishi pitch the idea to WSJ, they told him that Naruto would need a rival and thus, Sasuke was shoehorned into the story.
    *Have you taken a look at Onepunch-Man? You should consider it, it's a great manga!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DMNKLOL's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto series without Sasuke..that probably would've actually been a manga about NINJA instead of GODS..while everyone else just sucks, even if you're a genius
    Tobi is Bruce Wayne and Batman is Madara

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We'll know Kishi isn't in the "Driver Seat" if Sasuke defeats Kabuto, Madara, and/or Pein.

I'd just wish though Kishi would have adhered to the Sharingan's original powers. Sharingan = "Copy Wheel Eye". Not "Do Whatever You Want Eye". Kyuubi control was never part of the Sharingan's original powers. Nor was spawning blackholes. Ever since chapter 140, Kishimoto has introduced at least seven abilities which have nothing to do with the Sharingan's original powers. It's not a bloodline, Sharingan is a fucking plot device.

Quote Originally Posted by DMNKLOL View Post
    Naruto series without Sasuke..that probably would've actually been a manga about NINJA instead of GODS..while everyone else just sucks, even if you're a genius
    This series has all been about wizards ever since chapter one. Even if Sasuke had never existed, "magic" would still be a very prevalent theme in this series.

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleheadedNinja View Post
    kishi is still in the driver sit but he had been put in a genjutsu by sasugay or the money is in the driver sit(men, i hate when people sell out for money)
    why would kishi sell out.

we got almost the same name.

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity segua's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'm waiting for the sharingan that surpasses even the EMS. Go back seat driver!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DMNKLOL's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Franckie View Post
    We'll know Kishi isn't in the "Driver Seat" if Sasuke defeats Kabuto, Madara, and/or Pein.

I'd just wish though Kishi would have adhered to the Sharingan's original powers. Sharingan = "Copy Wheel Eye". Not "Do Whatever You Want Eye". Kyuubi control was never part of the Sharingan's original powers. Nor was spawning blackholes. Ever since chapter 140, Kishimoto has introduced at least seven abilities which have nothing to do with the Sharingan's original powers. It's not a bloodline, Sharingan is a fucking plot device.

This series has all been about wizards ever since chapter one. Even if Sasuke had never existed, "magic" would still be a very prevalent theme in this series.
    Yeah, but it's kind of like what Sasuke said about even geniuses coming off as average compared to Uchihas.
    I'm trying to imagine what the manga would be like without that.
    Tobi is Bruce Wayne and Batman is Madara

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

well they had tradition, just like Spartans, they expected of every member to master deadly weapon given at birth

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oblivion's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

THIS. IS. SASUKE.

i couldnt resist
    Oblivion@Deviantart
    keep answers like mini skirts, short to keep it interesting, but enough to cover the subject!

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast