Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Pre-emptive Youki Sensing Ability (PYSA)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 131 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Elandyll View Post
    I just re-read the whole Teresa ambush chapters, and all I have to say is that Irene was a conceited fool who was the cause of this entire debacle.
    Thinking again about all this, I think she was merely trying to atone for her horrible mistakes when she decided to help Clare.

Yep, I went there
    I don't think of her as conceited or foolish. I do agree with you though that she made a pretty big mistake, and that she was trying to atone for it. If you remember Theresa went to great lengths to hide her complete potential. Irene did what any warrior would in her position. She made an estimate of what it would take to achieve the goal, and made a recommendation based on that. Unfortunately for her, her recommendation was woefully inadequate with disaterous results. To me, the ultimate blame rests with the organization (as usual) for creating the situation in the first place. They made the most key mistakes (putting a novice at such a high rank so that shed have to face a hardened veteran, creating a false onus of protecting humanity, not jus letting Theresa go).

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 131 Spoiler Thread

Well Priss went in thinking that Justice was on her side, and she couldn't lose. But actually Justice was on Teresa's side.

I think that Raphelea's technique will actually work well if used with Yoki Sensing. Being able to sense an attack coming doesn't mean a thing if you can't dodge it. If Raphelea's technique enables Claire to move faster, then she can dodge better.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pre-emptive Youki Sensing Ability (PYSA)

Well Priscilla said it to clare you're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooboringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg even wen clare was attacking while semi awakened (why clare was able to cut or injury Priscilla? Simply because Priscilla wasn't even bothering to Dodge ) even so I like it how she put clare on her place by given it two slaps) and don't get me wrong a part from Teresa clare me secondary beloved character more than even miria or anyone else

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5