Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: What would you change about PoT1

  1. #61
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What would you change about PoT1

    Not really.
    Kenya is still yet to show a technique.
    Sure, he can now run at top speed with perfect balance.
    But Kikumaru has Motion Vision which allows him to keep up with any fast movements.

    We didnt actually see Kenya do a thing in this match with Taira/Hara did we?

    That really pissed me off. He gave Kenya screen-time but it was POINTLESS, since Kenya did NOTHING memorable...
    Just got hit in the ass lol.

  2. #62
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What would you change about PoT1

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Not really.
    Kenya is still yet to show a technique.
    Sure, he can now run at top speed with perfect balance.
    But Kikumaru has Motion Vision which allows him to keep up with any fast movements.
    I can turn this in a point against Kikumaru actually. When you read the page I linked earlier, you can see that Kenya produces afterimages when running at top speed. This would be kind of similiar to the Blur Ball, which would mean the motion vision is actually a negative here.

  3. #63
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What would you change about PoT1

    I see what you mean.
    But Im imagining that heonly has a problem when the ball is a blur not the actual player.

    So im still unsure just how strong either of them are.
    Since Kenya is yet to play a Singles match.

  4. #64
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Fuji Shusuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the Clouds
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    457
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What would you change about PoT1

    Sanada should not win by using Zero Shiki Drop. It means that Sanada is praising Tezuka for having such a technique and I don't think that Sanada would want to throw away his pride. Also, Zero Shiki is Tezuka's thing, Sanada can just stick with Rin.

  5. #65
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What would you change about PoT1

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Shusuke View Post
    Sanada should not win by using Zero Shiki Drop. It means that Sanada is praising Tezuka for having such a technique and I don't think that Sanada would want to throw away his pride. Also, Zero Shiki is Tezuka's thing, Sanada can just stick with Rin.
    Sanada already said that he tried to copy Tezuka Zone at some point, so I don't think that's a problem.

    The main idea was that Echizen got crushed by Tezuka when they played after the Fudomine match, and by having Sanada end it with ZSD, the situation is mirrored to an extent. That way, it's supposed to show that Echizen evolved quite a bit since playing Tezuka, but hasn't reached that level quite yet.

  6. #66
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Fuji Shusuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the Clouds
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    457
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What would you change about PoT1

    Quote Originally Posted by chaosmaster1991 View Post
    Sanada already said that he tried to copy Tezuka Zone at some point, so I don't think that's a problem.

    The main idea was that Echizen got crushed by Tezuka when they played after the Fudomine match, and by having Sanada end it with ZSD, the situation is mirrored to an extent. That way, it's supposed to show that Echizen evolved quite a bit since playing Tezuka, but hasn't reached that level quite yet.
    That is a good response. If you put it that way, I'm happy for a Zero Shiki ending. When did Sanada say he tried to copy Tezuka Zone?

  7. #67
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What would you change about PoT1

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Shusuke View Post
    That is a good response. If you put it that way, I'm happy for a Zero Shiki ending. When did Sanada say he tried to copy Tezuka Zone?
    Quote Quote:
    Atobe: Hey Sanada, is there anything that your Muga no Kyouchi can't do?
    Sanada: So far, there has only been one technique that I have not yet been able to master... the Tezuka Zone...
    http://read.mangashare.com/Prince-of...1/page013.html
    http://read.mangashare.com/Prince-of...1/page014.html

    This obviously implies that he tried using it.

  8. #68
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Fuji Shusuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the Clouds
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    457
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What would you change about PoT1

    Hahaha, Sanada you tried but failed.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts