Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Ichigo vs. Tasuki-chan

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ichigo

12 75.00%
  • Tatsuki

4 25.00%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ichigo (human) vs. Tatsuki

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo (human) vs. Tatsuki

Which of the two would win if they were to duke it out. Unarmed of course.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigo (human) vs. Tatsuki

Straight out brawling skills Tatsuki outright admitted Ichigo's stronger than her. However factor in her aura ability stuff and Ichigo's complete lack of anything in that state and it'd probably be her.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely ichigo... Tatsuki did admit ichigo is stronger than her and ichigo's reiatsu does not change when he is in his human body, reiatsu is not something tatsuki can ever hope to hold over ichigo.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In his human body he can't really do anything with it though, which is going to be a huge issue with her aura abilities (What little was shown in the omake anyway. >>). Funny thing about human bodies is how laughably frail they are in light of some of these hollows and supernatural abilities. Chad "I can take a 10 story drop blow from a friggin Steel Beam and get off with little more than an inconvenience" proves that by taking some near deadly injuries from essentially a basic hollow.

All Ichigo's shown in his human body is a simple tracking ability, the ability to get wacked around and nearly killed by a hollow even weaker than what got Chad, and some karate skill. Frankly if he's facing Supernaturally Empowered Tatsuki that is not a good skillset to have, spiritual pressure or not.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

^not sure what aura abilities you are talking about... Not to mention right now she seems to be devoid of any power, the manga hasn't actually shown her to have a special ability so far...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ryanzokuken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo.

Tatsuki does karate and has some spiritual awareness.

Ichigo could see spirits, too, and even broke out of a kido in pure human form. as we've seen from Chad's flashbacks, Ichigo was a hell of a fighter himself. not all that precise or refined, but he kicked the asses of many dudes.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo, as people already said, Tatsuki said that Ichigo would win, and Ichigo himself said that he defeated Tatsuki and left the karate club (Tatsuki was already black belt, probably).
    Even if you remove his sword, Ichigo could fight if the enemy is weaker or unarmed (But swords are more practical anyway, lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Could one of you tell me the chapter where Tatsuki concedes that Ichigo is stronger than her? It's not that I doubt you all, I just don't remember reading that.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    ^not sure what aura abilities you are talking about... Not to mention right now she seems to be devoid of any power, the manga hasn't actually shown her to have a special ability so far...
    In some of the end of volume omakes Tatsuki showed some limited aura based ability (Battle Aura really). Anime expanded this in a much more clear and direct way, ie: With Hadokens.

Also the chapter in question is the four page side chapter involving Tatsuki. One of the minus chapters.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Both Ichigo and Tatsuki practiced martial arts, btw.

But Tatsuki still does so she's probably better at it.
    That said, Ichigo is way tougher than she is, so she'd still probably get beat.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Henry J. Gloval's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo would never punch a girl ( unless she deserved it), lol! This is Bleach, not the Jersey shore reality show. =)

Though, if she would to become like Orihime, constantly nagging and crying, he would whoop her ass good, no problem. He is stronger, better at martial arts, and can tank a few punches. Tatsuki, on the other hand is a freaking girl, and a punch or two from Ichigo would bring her to her knees. And that would be the end of it. =)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member xXAshisogiJizoXx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Henry J. Gloval View Post
    Tatsuki, on the other hand is a freaking girl, and a punch or two from Ichigo would bring her to her knees. And that would be the end of it. =)
    Loool, awesome reasoning there.
    Ichigo would certainly win, but didn't Tatsuki get to the finals of a girls-national karate tournament with a broken arm? I think she's tough enough to "take a punch or two" from Ichigo's stronger but still human-MAN-body.
    Not Perfect is GOoD

Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe she did get to the finals, but those were GIRLS she was up against, and tournamets have specific rules, physical contact is avoided most of the time. For example, blows to the head are prohibited, for the could result in a fatal injury. I'm not trying to make her look bad or anything, she is awesome at karate, and I just love her attitude. She would be the perfect mrs Kurosaki some day, IMHO. =)

Just being reasonable here, strenght and constitution always counts. No matter how good you are at martial arts, if a much stronger opponent lands a hit on you, you're in trouble. My point remains, girls like her cannot tank hits from someone like Ichigo, a black belt who makes local gangsters run in fear on sight.

Sorry if my post sounded like I have something against Tatsuki in particular, or even worse, the whole womanhood. Be well. =)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member xXAshisogiJizoXx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, rules inhibit both participants, and whats more is that it's not as easy as it sounds to spar without physical contact, to maintain speed with such control; in other words it requires more skill in a sense. IMO it is more difficult to fight in a controlled manner, because the act of fighting is a lack of control.

I agree Tatsuki's strength and constitution can't compare to ichigo, but all im saying is that she has enough skill and toughness so that she isn't getting taken out in one hit unless its to the head, which is not easy to do. That is not at all an unreasonable assumption.

Btw I am well, ty very much
    Not Perfect is GOoD

Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad we came to understand each other. Yeah, a hit to the head would be a game/jaw breaker, but I think it wouldn't be that hard for Ichigo to score one. I have a feeling that Ichigo is a bit faster than her. A simple sweep with a leg and bam! Game over. =)

Btw, "be well" is just a phrase I like to use for some unknown reasons, no bad feelings.
    C u in the forums! =)

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast