Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101
Results 1,501 to 1,509 of 1509

Thread: Bleach 375 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 375 Discussion/376 Predictions Thread

there's so much speculation about "hollows", but is kubo going to lead the story on about "wholes", the good spirits?. seems to me with the current situation, they would also play some role in the story too.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

got spoiler

gin and kaname stand perfectly like 20 ft on the side of aizen (gin on the left and kaname on the right_

hitsu- what..

yama-...

aizen- bakudo 96 lightning whip,second form

gin- smiling

the sky goes dark

ww- ohhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mashiro and kensei- what...

kensei- banka~ gets cut off when ww does a cero punch in his face

mashiro goes to kick him but get repelled when ww screams against her( looked like shinra tensei )

ww- ohhhhhhhh ahhh ( he changes and looks older maybe like starks age)
    garganta starts to open up

shinji- aizen...whats the rush.. im not done yet

aizen- .. you havent changed... your still a fool... just like the old days ( he has grin)

shinji- starts to look really pissed off
    shinji- despise, shadow crane ( looks like the sword used to stab bulls in spain)

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member pirateninjahunter's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do people keep writing spoilers here?
    And those are people that have already written more than 200 posts, they should know better!

Shunsui defeated Starrk without even using his bankai. That is great! It is yet too early for shunsui's, Ukitakes, Unohana and Yamamoto's ban kais to be revealed. Those 4 bankais should be enough to battle 4 strong opponents: Aizen, Gin, Tousen and WW.
    Reading list in order from best to least good:
    HxH, OP, Gantz, Naruto, Bleach, Reborn, Berserk, D.Gray-Man, Psyren, Kamen Teacher, Zetman and Fairy Tail

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pirateninjahunter View Post
    Why do people keep writing spoilers here?
    And those are people that have already written more than 200 posts, they should know better!

Shunsui defeated Starrk without even using his bankai. That is great! It is yet too early for shunsui's, Ukitakes, Unohana and Yamamoto's ban kais to be revealed. Those 4 bankais should be enough to battle 4 strong opponents: Aizen, Gin, Tousen and WW.
    I have no idea why, I always thought spoiler discussion meant discussing the spoilers that have been confirmed, not making up random scripts, but that's just me.

I don't get why people are still upset about Stark dying though. He lost to the second most powerful Shikai we have seen so far, at least in concept anyway. Losing to Aizen's Shikai is certainly not disgraceful, why is it so bad to be killed by Shunsui? All the complaining would make sense if the Primera was killed by Hitsugaya, but Shunsui? No way.

But concerning the VL, if Superchunky Fura is anything to go by, we should know that Kubo remembers what he draws, even from a long time ago. And now those posts earlier have me believing that those unknown arrancar could in fact be VL. And if they are, it makes sense for Aizen to save them for the REAL fight against the Royal Guards.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate the fact that they didn't even touch up (or at least hinted) on Tia's past or an explanation of her sovereignty over death. She was the cooliest Espada In my opinion. They didn't even share anything on Zommori's either. Oh well. Maybe I'll get something next Chapter.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Down Re: Bleach 375 Discussion/376 Predictions Thread

Meh, it doesn't really surprise me that Zommari (who was an epic embarrassing fail of a character) or Halibel didn't get back stories. Black characters tend to get shatted on in shounen manga thats just the way it is. Its only a matter of time before Yoruichi gets owned in a way that defies all logic and common sense and Tousen follows in similar fashion (dare I say for the second time). For shame Kubo....for shame.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shola View Post
    Meh, it doesn't really surprise me that Zommari (who was an epic embarrassing fail of a character) or Halibel didn't get back stories. Black characters tend to get shatted on in shounen manga thats just the way it is. Its only a matter of time before Yoruichi gets owned in a way that defies all logic and common sense and Tousen follows in similar fashion (dare I say for the second time). For shame Kubo....for shame.
    Szayel got no back story either. Oh no, Kubo hates nerds! I hear he hit the set of Weird Al's "White & Nerdy" with a napalm bomb.

Kubo shat on the entire espada (and while on this topic, the strongest of them looks pretty black to me)

If he craps on black people, he must empty septic tanks on skinny people's heads.

"My sword swings harder if I hold it with two hands..."

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Szayel got no back story either. Oh no, Kubo hates nerds! I hear he hit the set of Weird Al's "White & Nerdy" with a napalm bomb.

Kubo shat on the entire espada (and while on this topic, the strongest of them looks pretty black to me)

If he craps on black people, he must empty septic tanks on skinny people's heads.

"My sword swings harder if I hold it with two hands..."
    I get what you're saying but I dont think anyone could disagree that Zommari and Halibel got treated the worst story wise. Zommari talks a whole bunch of shit then begs for his life and Halibel gets beaten by some punk who, lets face it when following the evidences already provided by the story, had no business being there. Oh and regarding ur comment on skinny people, most def. cuz we all know fat and portly guys are always the heros and the strongest........sigh.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 375 Discussion

Did Aizen pwn people yet?

New Reply
Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101