Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: \m/ THE METAL THREAD!!! \m/

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

\m/ THE METAL THREAD!!! \m/

Hey everyone, this is the METAL THREAD!!! . The place to discuss anything and everything about the wide world of Metal music. Here you could discuss anything from your favorite classic metal band to your favorite death metal band. You can discuss specific genres/types of Metal; which you like, which you don't. ALL OF IT IS WELCOMED HERE.

Another personal matter of mine is that I am always trying to look for new bands out there so this is a great place to recommend some bands that people may like. Maybe if you just discovered a new metal band that you want to spread the word about you could bring them up here. I would greatly appreciate learning of new bands I could possibly get into and I am sure many other members would love that too.

Anywho I hope this thread is a success, I am a HUGE fan of Metal as a whole and am hoping to get in touch with other members who share the same love for Metal as I do through this thread . Have fun guys and stay METAL!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member After_Image's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: THE METAL THREAD!!! \m/

First!!!

Okay let me start off by saying Metal is awesome!!! And a few of my favorites are Black Sabbath, Metallic, and Lady Maiden.

If you think I should know of others please let me know.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats cool! Thanks for being first, lol. I'm a fan of Metallica myself. I also like Sabbath but I prefer the Dio years much better than the ones with Ozzie. I love them right now under their new name with Dio as Heaven And Hell! Their new album is The Devil You Know and I really love the new single Bible Black. I even saw them in concert about a month ago and it was really sick.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have never been able to go to there concerts. how awesome is it? Tell me how Much you enjoyed it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I don't have to tell you when I could just show you . HEAVEN AND HELL - BIBLE BLACK LIVE I recorded them playing Bible Black at the concert I went to a month ago . It was really awesome but now instead of me just telling you how great it was now you can see/hear for yourself

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is that your YouTube channel? If it is I noticed you had Bullet for my Valentine!!! Fucking love them!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, yea its mine. All those videos are ones I recorded from concerts I've gone to. I like BFMV too even though I don't listen to them as much lately cause I've been in a heavier mood. That concert I went to was sweet though, it was the Taste of Chaos tour and they were the opening band, followed by Atreyu, and then Avenged Sevenfold. I really LOVED A7X live, their stuff was really powerful!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Five Finger Death Punch is a really good video.it had me clapping along with everyone. Times like these where I wish I could have been there!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

O so are you a 5FDP fan too?!?!?!?!? They have a new album coming out soon, not too sure when and what its called but I do have a leaked single that supposed to be on the album though . The Bleeding really is a great song though. Its one of those that are heavy and distinctly metal yet your able to get emotionally into it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The few songs I have hear from them I liked a lot. It has been less than a month since I discovered them for myself so I am trying to get more of there music.

Holy Knight 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Agrias's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

FINALLY! Had never created a thread like this before because I thought i'd be alone! ;_;

I'm into all kinds of metal, but I tend to prefer progressive stuff. Opeth is my alltime favourite band (progressive/death). Others I could point out are Blind Guardian, Ayreon, Ark, Dream Theater, Angra, Dark Tranquility, Porcupine Tree (not really metal though...), Theatre of Tragedy, old Nightwish, Sentenced (RIP ;_; ), The Gathering, and maaaaaany more <3

Of the "new stuff", I like Avenged Sevenfold ^^ And of course, all the classics, Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth and all.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! . I felt compelled to make this thread because I knew there was some people out there.....plus us metal heads needed to counteract the Rap Thread! .

Anywho I enjoy some progressive. Out of that I am more into Mastodon, I love their new album Crack The Skye! Its so good!!!! I'm hoping to go see them with Dethklok in about a month at the Hammerstein Ballroom in Manhattan. As for your list there are quite a few bands I don't know so I will be looking into some of them . See that is one of my main hopes for this, to spread information on some new bands I and other people could listen to because I am always looking for new bands. I find that this could be a good way to find some more .

O and I LOVE NIGHTWISH . I actually like the newer stuff a little better....is it that your not a fan of the new singer?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Nightwish is a nice band. and yes they fucking pown Within Temptation

Besides that I've got an Evanescence LP, Fallen. Its actually not pure metal, more like Alternative Rock or Nu Metel but meh, furthermore I own a Marilyn Manson Best of which I rly love.. And Ive got all Rammstein and Metallica Lps

Quote Originally Posted by Arrogance View Post
    YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! . I felt compelled to make this thread because I knew there was some people out there.....plus us metal heads needed to counteract the Rap Thread! .
    Why always fight each other, if we all can peacefully live together side by side. Ya know Linkin Park is the best example for a gorgeous Rock/Rap combo
    Last edited by Evil3ye; September 20, 2009 at 11:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    You wont believe it, but some guy has just asked me for pussy pics. Jeez, so many creeps nowadays. Being a girl on the internet sucks.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Yeah, Nightwish is a nice band. and yes they fucking pown Within Temptation

Besides that I've got an Evanescence LP, Fallen. Its actually not pure metal, more like Alternative Rock or Nu Metel but meh, furthermore I own a Marilyn Manson Best of which I rly love.. And Ive got all Rammstein and Metallica Lps

Why always fight each other, if we all can peacefully live together side by side. Ya know Linkin Park is the best example for a gorgeous Rock/Rap combo
    Lol, well at first Linkin Park WAS Rap Metal, but that kinda changed up as their music went on. And M! I WAS JOKING!!!....but I am right in saying why should all the rap fans have all the fun so I made a metal thread then .

I LOVE RAMMSTEIN!!!! I don't understand them of the most part even though the funny part is that I am learning some german from them. They have a new album in the works too, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!!

Overall I also enjoy a lot of Industrial Metal like Rammstein. The other bands I really like are Korn and Static-X. Static-X is probably one of my favorite in this category. My favorite albums by them have got to be their first one "Wisconsin Death Trip" and then their newest one that came out back in April "Cult of Static".

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Just noticed the thread in UR sig...nice stuff... I'm not actually in for rock, but I had years when I was actively listening Metallica, Nightwish, Dimu Borgir and some romanian and hungarian bands. I think it was the "fire of youth" as guy would say...I still love metallica though they have a special touch which cannot be copied...I still listen to rock from time to time since my bro loves it...nice thread anyway...
    OFF-TOPIC:
    I really don't have time to check other threads outside manga-related, and from the first of october even less time... so if U have any other interesting threads, if U pls share a few links, or something...anyway it's weird this is a only a onepaged thread...

New Reply
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast