Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst character?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Worst character?

Who´s the character you hate most?

Before watching the anime I didn´t have a clear favourite but after watching the first 14 episodes I must say I totally hate Kishimoto. Every time she opens her mouth she must say "Katou-kun"...there were some chapters where she even linked 4 or 5 consecutives "Katou-kun"s and I can´t assure she said something different in the whole episode...

Also that monk in the Buddah mission was a total jerk, I loved it when he got smashed XD

Well, what´s yours?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Worst character?

I'll have to agree with the Kishimoto. I hope she doesn't get revived. Ever.

She wasn't even that freaking pretty, and her personality left much to be desired. To be honest, I wasn't feeling the angst for her death or when she saw her double, even though it was a gallant attempt at getting me to feel for her. I'm a sucker for people getting reject/replaced. Too bad Kishimoto is just that hate-able.

She has to be one of the most useless Gantzers to ever survive past their first round.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ssjasper2003's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For the "main" characters I dont really dislike anyone but yea kishimoto was a bit annoying. Shes like sakura, she did nothing on the mission & thinks sasuke(katou) is super awsome.

I wouldnt mind her getting revived though but I seriously hope that if she does, she isnt like how she was at the start of gantz.

But the person I loved the most was sadako & masanobu. Oh when they were shown dead, I was crushed. I am hoping they come back if they revive anyone.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

i hate Kishimoto because of her Kurono was like that and didnt care about anything but know he does , i think they should revive her after all Katou loves her and she loves him,lucky dog.oh and i hate all Kuronos cllasmates they all act like they are awesome when Kurono could fight them all even withhout the suit.

hey SSJ why u like Masanobu that much?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh god yes, I loved masanobu & sadako!!

The whole way their personalities changed was awsome. Masanobu was like dam that stalker & him getting called homo by gantz & all the guy jumping away from him made me lmao.

Him maturing to see that sadako was pretty cute & kinda blushing in a way that he liked her. When kurono & Co. came to help them out you saw them kissing but when the scene cuts back & you see their bodies were sliced in half. I became an instant fan of masanobuxsadako.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ssjasper2003 View Post
    Oh god yes, I loved masanobu & sadako!!

The whole way their personalities changed was awsome. Masanobu was like dam that stalker & him getting called homo by gantz & all the guy jumping away from him made me lmao.

Him maturing to see that sadako was pretty cute & kinda blushing in a way that he liked her. When kurono & Co. came to help them out you saw them kissing but when the scene cuts back & you see their bodies were sliced in half. I became an instant fan of masanobuxsadako.
    so i think u hate Kurono that he wont revive them?am i right?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ssjasper2003 View Post
    Shes like sakura, she did nothing on the mission & thinks sasuke(katou) is super awsome.
    You mean Sakuraoka? How can you say she did nothing on the mission? She's one of the few female characters in Gantz that could kick ass. She did a lot more in missions than Reika has ever done. I don't see where you're coming from with that statement.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

nah man ur wrong Reika did more the Sakuraoka.Reika has gotten 100 points while Sakuraoka died in da first mission,but we could say thanx to her because if not here Kurono wouldnt be a daredevil he is today.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Sakuraoka is a class S player.

She alone, almost kill the Kannon of one Thousand arms...i dont know why she didnt shoot quickly...anyway...

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes. Sakuraoka nearly killed what was arguably the strongest alien besides the Final Oni. I was basing her prowess on that, not on whether she earned more points than Reika.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

But she died anyway and noone looks what kind of enemy was it and Sakuaoka got lucky and didnt get adventange of the opertunity of killing him,i dont hate Sakuroaka anyway.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndKurono View Post
    But she died anyway and noone looks what kind of enemy was it and Sakuaoka got lucky and didnt get adventange of the opertunity of killing him,i dont hate Sakuroaka anyway.
    Fine...let's put it this way.

Who would you rather have backing you up in a fight? Reika or Sakuraoka? The answer is easy for me.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No no xio, I meant kishimoto is like sakura( naruto series).

Well I want them to come back. I mean it would be a lot more interesting to see them rather than kishimoto or other noobs.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh...sorry. In a Gantz discussion I wasn't expecting Naruto to be brought up. I've seen people call Sakuraoka Sakura before by mistake.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

I think even the mangaka himself hated Kishimoto after a while. Notice she hasn't come back yet, though there were enough opportunities. Also, her death seemed very sudden, almost kind of anti-climatic.

I don't know who I hate the most though. There have been a ton of unlikeable characters in the manga, though, that's for sure. In a way, though, that makes the story feel even more realistic; there's too many mangas where ALL the characters are (or will be) likeable in some ways. That's just not how it is in real life.

So for myself I wouldn't say I HATE anybody in the series, but there have been some characters I didn't mind biting the big one, let's just put it that way =P

New Reply
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast