Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 120 of 170 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2544

Thread: One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

  1. #1786
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    somewhere in the midst of this planet
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    well how this is going bb gang has enough ppl to fight agaist straw hat crew

  2. #1787
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fleurlolie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    well how this is going bb gang has enough ppl to fight agaist straw hat crew
    When they will meet again Luffy would probably be strong enough to kick the crap out of that coward, he think he's the strongest now but getting 2 DFs won't change the fact of his weak defense. HAKI + GEAR 2&3 would be more than enough to take him down.

  3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  4. #1788
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee-tyme7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    921
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    When I read this again I dunno if WB and Roger were buddies or enemy? It seem like both.
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/576-65/11

    I remember in the Lougetown arc when Luffy stumble into a bar in the anime and the old man tells the story of Roger killing a Giant and Luffy was exited. I used to think at first maybe Roger used to be the bad guy and WB was the good one. Then they became buddies after they fought w/each others.

    Love is like a hurricane.

  5. #1789
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fleurlolie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee-tyme7 View Post
    When I read this again I dunno if WB and Roger were buddies or enemy? It seem like both.
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/576-65/11
    Probably there's a huge difference between the way pirates are these days and the way they were back then.

  6. #1790
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gcat88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Amazon
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    652
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    Its a matter of respect. You may hate the guy, he may be your rival, but you respect him. There are very few people that are like this today.
    Spoiler show

  7. #1791
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,776
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    In chapter "Luffy and Whitebeard", Whitebeard remember a flashback of Ace holding Luffy's bounty of 30,000,000.

    But it was said that Teach attacked Drum Island months ago.

    So, that mean that Ace started hunting Teach after the Arlong Park arc. If we assume that Ace had gone to hunt Teach right after they discovered he killed Thatch, that mean it passed months from Arlong Park to Drum Island arcs?






    This image DOES make me believe that Sengoku is a stone Logia:

    Last edited by Fox666; March 13, 2010 at 03:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #1792
    Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,811
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    In chapter "Luffy and Whitebeard", Whitebeard remember a flashback of Ace holding Luffy's bounty of 30,000,000.

    But it was said that Teach attacked Drum Island months ago.

    So, that mean that Ace started hunting Teach after the Arlong Park arc. If we assume that Ace had gone to hunt Teach right after they discovered he killed Thatch, that mean it passed months from Arlong Park to Drum Island arcs?
    Do you have the page where it is said Teach went to Drum Island months ago ?

    EDIT : we have no idea how much time passed between the day Teach killed Thatch and the day Ace left the WB pirates to hunt BB : when Ace showed Luffy's first bounty to WB, Teach might have already attacked Drum.
    Last edited by Lord Rayleigh; March 13, 2010 at 05:39 AM.

  10. #1793
    英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My at home.
    Country
    Japan
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,711
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by fleurlolie View Post
    When they will meet again Luffy would probably be strong enough to kick the crap out of that coward, he think he's the strongest now but getting 2 DFs won't change the fact of his weak defense. HAKI + GEAR 2&3 would be more than enough to take him down.
    actually the crap is going to be kicked out of luffy if they meet in the near futur . its probably their fate to not meet soon , luffy is no where near that BB .
    "[I]If you think I'm gonna sit here idly by and do nothing, then you're right, because that's what I do here.[/I]"

    Steven Hyde

  11. #1794
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Katz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,333
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    ^Luffy will only be a match for BB now (if him having the quake fruit is permanent) is to 100% master his haki, the punch he delivered to BB in ID is evidence enuff for me that, luffy with his mix of speed and compelete controlled haki can beat BB

  12. #1795
    英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My at home.
    Country
    Japan
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,711
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    it doesnt look like was joking when he made up his mind to take the gura fruit . remember that this fruit made whitebeard the strongest just imaging whitebeard whithout his fruit relying on haki only wont take him anywhere .
    luffy wont be able to take BB down unless he comes up whith something other than haki and his DF .
    maybe a gun and a sword just like roger
    "[I]If you think I'm gonna sit here idly by and do nothing, then you're right, because that's what I do here.[/I]"

    Steven Hyde

  13. #1796
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Katz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,333
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    ^Luffy isn't the weapon type IMO, he's shown no affinity for them since the start of the series (unless you count him cutting his own face open), I can't remember a part in the manga where he's utilzed a sword or gun, and personally I think Roger carried a gun and sword because he was a "typical pirate" that loved the whole image of a gun and blade (I'm a believer in that rogers had a yet to be known DF)

  14. #1797
    英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My at home.
    Country
    Japan
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,711
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    i forgot to add that was a joke . i agree with you on this and i meant that luffy should power up with something new and not average .
    "[I]If you think I'm gonna sit here idly by and do nothing, then you're right, because that's what I do here.[/I]"

    Steven Hyde

  15. #1798
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Katz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,333
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    Personally I don't see what else he could really achieve at this point, I don't see room for a Gear 4 or its purpose, unless he as well can somehow get two DF powers, only thing (once again) is for luffy to master his haki.

  16. #1799
    英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My at home.
    Country
    Japan
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,711
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    well to be honest haki is the final solution has really boring i mean its interesting how oda tried to set up for haki power up but still thinking that after 1000 chapter (maybe) we're going to see haki only makes it kinda lame besides there is also a room for surprise .
    "[I]If you think I'm gonna sit here idly by and do nothing, then you're right, because that's what I do here.[/I]"

    Steven Hyde

  17. #1800
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gcat88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Amazon
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    652
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    There has to be something that Luffy will learn besides Haki. That means that because he learns Haki he can now defeat ALL the admirals and BB??? There has got to be either another Gear or some other type of power up.
    Spoiler show

Thread Closed
Page 120 of 170 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts