Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 69 of 170 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2544

Thread: One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

I totally forgot about Lola and the others - it might actually work since they were the enemies of the strawhats in their zombie version and could also play a role later on or show us a little discovery like Enel'S coverstory did - no clue which it would be though <.<

As for Absalom, I didn't see him anywhere near Moria, so I guess they were sent away from the shichibukai meeting and the war for some reason, maybe to prepare new zombies for Morias next try? Anyway, I'd like to see him and Hogback since we already had Perona involved in Zoro's story, but Lola is just as likely.

Also Foxy never got a coverstory :x

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Black Lagoon's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frontaLobotomy View Post
    On a seperate note, I was wondering about Luffy's recent awakening of Haoshoku. Having seen a lot mentioned in the chapter forums it got me thinking. Will Luffy even need his gears once he fully awakens this ability? Gear Second and Third have proven vital up until now, but considering the detrimental effect they have on Luffy's body, will it be best for him to keep using them? Haki from what we gather enables the fighter to pretty much predict the entire battle, to fight DF users and knock out lots of people.. Or will Luffy's power continue to remain dormant until all else fails?
    Luffy's not (Haki) like Sasuke (Sharingan), I'm sure that he'll continue using his usual attacks, and perhaps combine Haki with them if it's needed.

Sig Credit : Shinsatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    In terms of pure intelligence and mental capacity the title belongs to Itachi. The guy could make a cat bark if he wanted to, and do so without his Sharingan.

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

@bittman: you know I completly forgot about the Thriller Bark victims assocations, we might get a coverstory showing how they're doing now.
    Also the Omoi and Kaashi coverstory could be of their journey to Elbaf and maybe encountering some old characters on the seas (maybe one or two of the supernovas) and maybe help people on the way and end when they finally see Elbaf on the horizon, cos Oda won't show it on the coverstory.

@bittman: you know I completly forgot about the Thriller Bark victims assocations, we might get a coverstory showing how they're doing now.
    Also the Omoi and Kaashi coverstory could be of their journey to Elbaf and maybe encountering some old characters on the seas (maybe one or two of the supernovas) and maybe help people on the way and end when they finally see Elbaf on the horizon, cos Oda won't show it on the coverstory.
    Last edited by goldb; January 24, 2010 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Vivi will certainly be the next cover, I think that it is just a typo from beastboy.

As for the story, the Thriller Bark victims could be in a Where are they now series (which would be soon since they normally follows the animal series). Concerning the cover story itself, it would be really surprising if Oda made them with friends instead of ennemies and Absalom is a very good candidate, he is nowhere to be seen in this arc

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Black Lagoon's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

here's a crazy prediction :

what if every Poneglyph is made by the WG to make sure all the strong guys become pirates and enter GL, because everything that really matters in the world happens in the four blues, outside of GL!
    So GL is like an indirect jail.

Their only promblem is Dragon so far who tries to take over those countrys...

I have nothing to do (that's why so don't judge me by this crazy theory)...

Sig Credit : Shinsatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    In terms of pure intelligence and mental capacity the title belongs to Itachi. The guy could make a cat bark if he wanted to, and do so without his Sharingan.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol hahaha, I don't judge you lagoon-san, not to say your theory isn't out there but with OP you never really know.
    I think we we'll know more about poneglyphs if the next one is found, we don't even know how many there are.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh My Gosh... I wanted to say Cover.. not Cover story, of corse Vivi won't get a cover story...
    Oimo and Kaashi, or Lola are good Cover Story's, but Foxy is what I want to see..

And I lol'd at that BL!! xD!

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

How about the next cover story will be about the person who opened the Gates of Justice? It will be someone Luffy knows but their identity will not be revealed as they will remain in the shadows over their cover arc until the last one when they get re-introduced into the storyline. It will be a Mysterious cover story.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah I doubt Oda will do a coverstory that's so close to current events, with thr exception of the Strawhats arc which was necessary.

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Lagoon View Post

what if every Poneglyph is made by the WG to make sure all the strong guys become pirates and enter GL, because everything that really matters in the world happens in the four blues, outside of GL!

The first problem of your theory is that it's still not confirmed that the poneglyphs are only hidden in the GL, the second is that some poneglyphs have been confirmed to be older than WG (the royal grave's, the Skypia's) and the third is that the pirates are not interested in the poneglyphs as they can't read them.
    Anyway, pirates and marines come to GL because it is there that common people can make their dream come true.

15. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rayleigh View Post
    The first problem of your theory is that it's still not confirmed that the poneglyphs are only hidden in the GL, the second is that some poneglyphs have been confirmed to be older than WG (the royal grave's, the Skypia's) and the third is that the pirates are not interested in the poneglyphs as they can't read them.
    Anyway, pirates and marines come to GL because it is there that common people can make their dream come true.
    The poneplyphs aren't only in the GL, in fact there was one in Ohara.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    How about the next cover story will be about the person who opened the Gates of Justice? It will be someone Luffy knows but their identity will not be revealed as they will remain in the shadows over their cover arc until the last one when they get re-introduced into the storyline. It will be a Mysterious cover story.
    i kinda doubt it hopefully we get to see what the strawhats are doing

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think next we'll have a where are they now coverstory, which may be either the Strawhats again or the Rolling Pirates(Lola). I just read from OPwikia that normally after every coverstory, there's a SHs and animals series and after that a where are they now.
    The SHs seperation arc could be considered as both a coverstory and a where are they now series.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Lagoon View Post

lol Mr. Lagoon has nothing to do hahaha

I can understand what you mean, but I don't think thats the case. I'm sure there's several important things outside of the GL thats located in each of the four blue seas that may become important at a later date possibly???

Dragon is in a Empire State of Mind

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

That bridge for example; Tequila Wolf where Robin is, that's not in the GL.

Thread Closed
Page 69 of 170 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast