Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Theory on Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ForMotherRussia's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Theory on Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

Where shall i start...
    The facts:
    1)16 years ago 9tails attacked Konoha, controlled by Madara.
    2)After some time, probably 6-7 years Itachi met Madara and made a pact with him, "To take revenge on the clan, but not to harm the rest of the village"
    3)After that, Uchiha Shisui was killed by someone, the Konoha police force came to Itachi's house with "Shisui's suicide note"
    4)The next thing we see is that Itachi rages out and attacks them.
    5)Next, the uchiha massacre happens.
    6)We know that Madara was the former Mizukage.
    7)We know Uchiha Shisui's power, We know that Danzou has an arm and an eye oh Uchiha Shisui, We also know that some people think previous Mizukage was actually controlled by jutsu, similar to uchiha shisui's.
    Btw. we also know that Shisui was also known as Shisui of the Mirage.

Now, here are my thoughts about it all. The first suspicious thing is why all-powerful godly Uchiha Madara would make a pact with Itachi? My guess is that Controlling 9tails was madara's last resort to take revenge on Konoha, and after that he somehow lost his EMS or the ability to awaken it. So he took an opportunity to kill all uchihas without EMS. However before the Uchiha Massacre he assassinated Shisui together with Danzou, and each of them took an eye from him. Now it was said somewhere, that in MS, one sharingan controls genjutsu, another controls ninjutsu. Danzou got the genjutsu eye, and madara got the ninjutsu eye, which allows him to move at unbelievable speed and avoid all attacks. This pretty much explains why Danzou has only one sharingan, and why there's only one sharingan on Madara's face.

The other thing is that Itachi didn't kill Shisui and only when he heard of his death and he knew who it was, he awakened MS. It was still not completely developed though, but this gives us explanation to how the MS is really awakened, and it is when one feels he lost somebody dear to him. This also explains how Kakashi got his MS.
    And i also doubt that those "secret writings in uchiha meeting place" about killing your best friend were real, i can hardly believe that Madara and his brother killed their friends (and they were the first ones to awaken MS), and all these "secret writings" are fabrication of Madara to take his revenge on Uchihas.

Now, for the last part: Itachi's gift to Naruto.
    In my opinion, what Itachi gave naruto is not some weapon or jutsu, but a knowledge of Shisui's jutsu and the way to counter it. Here's some logic: What can be passed on through genjutsu? Definetely not a weapon or something physical. Information is the most possible thing, and imo that's exactly what it was. I think Itachi knew that Naruto won't need his help to turn Sasuke back, but he will need help fighting Madara.

2. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some thought about Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

There is one fatal flaw in your theory, both Danzou and Madara posses a Sharigan in their right eye. Shisui didn't have two right eyes, so one of them would have to have his left eye.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some thought about Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    There is one fatal flaw in your theory, both Danzou and Madara posses a Sharigan in their right eye. Shisui didn't have two right eyes, so one of them would have to have his left eye.
    There's nothing wrong with putting one eye into another eye socket, it's not like with feet or arms, an eye is an eye, it's identical

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ForMotherRussia View Post
    There's nothing wrong with putting one eye into another eye socket, it's not like with feet or arms, an eye is an eye, it's identical
    Is it? I thought you had to replace eyes into the correct sockets because of the ocular nerves and shit. I'm not a doctor, but I swear I've heard that was the case somewhere. Could have been on House lol.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member SharkJAW's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it? I thought you had to replace eyes into the correct sockets because of the ocular nerves and shit. I'm not a doctor, but I swear I've heard that was the case somewhere. Could have been on House lol.
    You were correct in your earlier post. An eye may fit into the socket, but that does not necessarily mean it can function that way. However, this is the Narutoverse where people can spit fire and summon giant toads, it's probably possible in this crazy world created by Kishi...

Also, what would be the point of putting it an alternate socket if you have the option to put it in the correct socket?
    ~It is easier to reach the sky if you aim for the stars..~

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Shinomori Aoshi's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ForMotherRussia View Post
    Where shall i start...
    The facts:
    1)16 years ago 9tails attacked Konoha, controlled by Madara.
    2)After some time, probably 6-7 years Itachi met Madara and made a pact with him, "To take revenge on the clan, but not to harm the rest of the village"
    3)After that, Uchiha Shisui was killed by someone, the Konoha police force came to Itachi's house with "Shisui's suicide note"
    4)The next thing we see is that Itachi rages out and attacks them.
    5)Next, the uchiha massacre happens.
    6)We know that Madara was the former Mizukage.
    7)We know Uchiha Shisui's power, We know that Danzou has an arm and an eye oh Uchiha Shisui, We also know that some people think previous Mizukage was actually controlled by jutsu, similar to uchiha shisui's.
    Btw. we also know that Shisui was also known as Shisui of the Mirage.

Now, here are my thoughts about it all. The first suspicious thing is why all-powerful godly Uchiha Madara would make a pact with Itachi? My guess is that Controlling 9tails was madara's last resort to take revenge on Konoha, and after that he somehow lost his EMS or the ability to awaken it. So he took an opportunity to kill all uchihas without EMS. However before the Uchiha Massacre he assassinated Shisui together with Danzou, and each of them took an eye from him. Now it was said somewhere, that in MS, one sharingan controls genjutsu, another controls ninjutsu. Danzou got the genjutsu eye, and madara got the ninjutsu eye, which allows him to move at unbelievable speed and avoid all attacks. This pretty much explains why Danzou has only one sharingan, and why there's only one sharingan on Madara's face.

The other thing is that Itachi didn't kill Shisui and only when he heard of his death and he knew who it was, he awakened MS. It was still not completely developed though, but this gives us explanation to how the MS is really awakened, and it is when one feels he lost somebody dear to him. This also explains how Kakashi got his MS.
    And i also doubt that those "secret writings in uchiha meeting place" about killing your best friend were real, i can hardly believe that Madara and his brother killed their friends (and they were the first ones to awaken MS), and all these "secret writings" are fabrication of Madara to take his revenge on Uchihas.

Now, for the last part: Itachi's gift to Naruto.
    In my opinion, what Itachi gave naruto is not some weapon or jutsu, but a knowledge of Shisui's jutsu and the way to counter it. Here's some logic: What can be passed on through genjutsu? Definetely not a weapon or something physical. Information is the most possible thing, and imo that's exactly what it was. I think Itachi knew that Naruto won't need his help to turn Sasuke back, but he will need help fighting Madara.
    Actually, we now know that the fourth Mizukage was controlled by someone, so maybe that someone was Madara.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Blush Re: Some thought about Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinomori Aoshi View Post
    Actually, we now know that the fourth Mizukage was controlled by someone, so maybe that someone was Madara.
    remember when Tobi took off his mask for Kisame? And he called him Mizukage. So i've assumed that all rain village ppl THOUGHT that their mizukage was manipulated by someone, but in reality it was Madara, who was the mizukage

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Shinomori Aoshi's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe. Whatever, this doesn't actually affect your theory in any way, I was just pointing that out.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MinatoNamikaze's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

With Danzo stealing parts from Uchiha Shisui it helps explain how he was appointed to be the 6th acting hokage as as long as Tsunade is in a coma. Does anyone have any predictions to make about her?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ganjabuss's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

itachi's gift to naruto would be sword of totsuka and yata's mirror...both non physical objects can be passed via genjutsu...he didn't want sasuke to be sealed for eternity...so he checked naruto's resolve b4 giving them...
    Ohana-chan give us early chapter...

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ganjabuss View Post
    itachi's gift to naruto would be sword of totsuka and yata's mirror...both non physical objects can be passed via genjutsu...he didn't want sasuke to be sealed for eternity...so he checked naruto's resolve b4 giving them...
    except the fact that he was using them during the fight with sasuke

Quote Originally Posted by SharkJAW View Post
    You were correct in your earlier post. An eye may fit into the socket, but that does not necessarily mean it can function that way. However, this is the Narutoverse where people can spit fire and summon giant toads, it's probably possible in this crazy world created by Kishi...

Also, what would be the point of putting it an alternate socket if you have the option to put it in the correct socket?
    i thought about the answer for a long time, but the answer came up just now, and it's very simple. Remember the time when Danzou was fighting with Nagato? His eye was injured that time, so thinking logically, he wouldn't replace his only healthy eye with sharingan if he could place sharingan into empty socket
    Last edited by ForMotherRussia; October 03, 2009 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

From Itachi's words, when he said that he hoped that Naruto doesn't have to use his gift, I assume that it's something that can be used against Sasuke. Maybe it's not something serious. Maybe Itachi said it just because he hoped that everything eill be resolved pecefully between Naruto and Sasuke.
    Anyway, I think Itachi transferred some type of Genjutsu into Naruto, which supposedly activates while Naruto and Sasuke are fighting. Maybe it's a message for Sasuke from Itachi, something similar to Minato inside Naruto. Remember, Itachi never told Sasuke everything. Madara conveniently filled the blanks for him.
    Also, maybe it's a genjutsu that will erase Sasuke's memory completely.

I'm sure it's something that is supposed to bring Sasuke down. My guess is that Itachi had foreseen that he'll fall under Madara's influence.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    remember when Tobi took off his mask for Kisame? And he called him Mizukage. So i've assumed that all rain village ppl THOUGHT that their mizukage was manipulated by someone, but in reality it was Madara, who was the mizukage
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/458/03/
    isn't it said here, that yondaime mizukage was a guy called yagura?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    From Itachi's words, when he said that he hoped that Naruto doesn't have to use his gift, I assume that it's something that can be used against Sasuke. Maybe it's not something serious. Maybe Itachi said it just because he hoped that everything eill be resolved pecefully between Naruto and Sasuke.
    Anyway, I think Itachi transferred some type of Genjutsu into Naruto, which supposedly activates while Naruto and Sasuke are fighting. Maybe it's a message for Sasuke from Itachi, something similar to Minato inside Naruto. Remember, Itachi never told Sasuke everything. Madara conveniently filled the blanks for him.
    Also, maybe it's a genjutsu that will erase Sasuke's memory completely.

I'm sure it's something that is supposed to bring Sasuke down. My guess is that Itachi had foreseen that he'll fall under Madara's influence.
    if that is the case then why did Itachi said to naruto that I hope you will never use this...
    CLEANED

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Entire eye transplants are not even possible with modern-day technology, so the rules for such a procedure do not exist. Because of this, the procedure in Naruto is fictional and can be handled any way Kishi wants, so until such a requirement is expressly stated in the manga, it is still a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by elitefox View Post
    if that is the case then why did Itachi said to naruto that I hope you will never use this...
    He just told you why. Because Itachi would rather such extremes not be taken by Naruto against his little brother.

21. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast