Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Theory on Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some thought about Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

Thats the thing with Itachi's power. If it really was an offensive ability, i dont think Naruto 'fans' would appreciate much the fact that Naruto's victory over Sasuke would be because of Itachi.

And i myself, wouldnt want the battle to go that way because of that, it wouldnt make Naruto look as badass as he should be.

If Sasuke vs Naruto happens, and that one of them dies at the end, they have to be put on fair ground, otherwise lots of people will rage over it.

Thats why i kinda came with the conclusion that Sasuke vs Naruto will not be the end of neither of them.

Like some1 said earlier, i believe the power given to Naruto being is some kind of genjutsu that would react at the sight of Sasuke's sharingan.

That genjutsu could very well be Itachi attemping to convince his brother to turn against Madara since he really is the sole responsible for the Uchiha's downfall. And with the knowledge that Naruto now has about what really occured on that night that changed Sasuke and Naruto'life forever it could very well make Sasuke realise that Madara should be the ultimate target for revenge.

It could very well fit with the fact that he NEVER wanted Naruto to have to use that power, because that power being used and Itachi appearing in such circumstances would mean that Sasuke knows the truth, and that was the last thing that Itachi wanted.

But if it really comes down to being some kind of offensive jutsu, i mean, i wouldnt hate so much, but i know a lot of people would indeed dislike it, but now Naruto would partially own his victory to a dead man.

Naruto and Sasuke are rivals, they will match each other in every way, and they have to fight on even terms.

My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    -

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some thought about Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

Tobi said Naruto is a Senju,and with the power that Itachi gave to him,i think it's the sharingan,he will use Izanagi!

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

It seem Orochimaru's goal was becoming a rikudou the whole time. He wanted Harishima's power and the sharingan. He wanted to become the ultimate being and learn all the justu in the world. By becoming a rikudou and gaining the rinnegan eventually, he could definitely become the ultimate being.

Also it seems orochimaru was using Danzo as a Guinea pig, for when he decided to become a rikudou.

- this is what I think is going to happen: baritone eventually awakens his rikudou powers while fighting. Sasuke becomes a rikudou as well when kabuto takes over his body. Than they end up fighting one last time.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Straider's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the gift from itachi is something like a one-shot izanagi.
    That means Naruto has like in a game 2 lives...when he get attacked(maybe in a fight between sasuke and him) an he gets hit by a vital attack then this izanagi will be activated and is will be as nothing happened to naruto.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What did Itachi implant in Naruto?

My only guess is a vision of Itachi telling Sasuke the truth about Madara and for Sasuke to help out Naruto.

What do you guys think?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did Itachi implant in Naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe7133 View Post
    My only guess is a vision of Itachi telling Sasuke the truth about Madara and for Sasuke to help out Naruto.

What do you guys think?
    I don't think Itachi could reveal anything too significant to Sasuke about Madara that would make Sasuke distrust and immediately attack Madara. In large part because Sasuke already doesn't really trust the guy and is just using him for his own benefit. Just like Madara is doing the same to Sasuke. So both guys don't really trust each other and have a purely business based relationship. I think the Raven/Crow will end up being some temporary anti-Sharingan spam weapon to help Naruto.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Fighting Spirit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Itachi's gift to Naruto

What if its the Sword of Totsuka? Wouldn't it fit if Naruto were to come during the war and use against the reanimated shinobi? Imagine rikudou mode Naruto with the sword, wielding it in a way similar to how Itachi did.

"Take The First Step, and your mind will mobilize all its forces to your aid. But the first is essential that you begin. Once, the battle is started, all that is within you and without you will come to your assistance."

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member LanderZ's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Itachi's gift to Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Spirit View Post
    What if its the Sword of Totsuka? Wouldn't it fit if Naruto were to come during the war and use against the reanimated shinobi? Imagine rikudou mode Naruto with the sword, wielding it in a way similar to how Itachi did.
    Wouldn't that mean Itachi wouldn't have had it to use vs Orochimaru later on when fighting Sasuke?

Timeline error, unless you think he can copy it, which would be horribly OP'd.

IMO, it's some kind of counter to the Sharingan. Like, when Sasuke tries to mind-screw Naruto, he'll see Itachi, who will talk to him and reverse mind-screw him.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LanderZ View Post
    Wouldn't that mean Itachi wouldn't have had it to use vs Orochimaru later on when fighting Sasuke?

Timeline error, unless you think he can copy it, which would be horribly OP'd.

IMO, it's some kind of counter to the Sharingan. Like, when Sasuke tries to mind-screw Naruto, he'll see Itachi, who will talk to him and reverse mind-screw him.
    I think more along your lines, perhaps when Sasuke "see's" the Kyuubi inside of Naruto, Itachi will apper and tell him the truth of what happened, that he has been Madara's toy.

But then again I do think it would be possible for it to be the sword of totsuka, it could have been a time delayed jutsu which would have needed Itachi to be dead for Naruto to gain access, although, I already believe Naruto has 1 legendary item with his necklace, plus there is the fact we need to see the true extent of his powers as they stand now.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually the chance of itachi's gift turning up to be a genjutsu message to sasuke has been considerably lessened imo after kabuto's summoning of itachi. Because if kishi indeed wants to write another confrontation between the uchiha brothers then he can simply let ET itachi face sasuke. In fact this meeting seems almost certainly on the card...so it becomes unlikely that kishi will use up the potentials of 'itachi's gift' storyline to write a third convo between sasuke and itachi.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Spirit View Post
    If Itachi had given it to Naruto,he wouldn't have had the totsuka sword when he fought sasuke

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Fighting Spirit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    If Itachi had given it to Naruto,he wouldn't have had the totsuka sword when he fought sasuke
    I know its really far fetched, but what if he made it so that it transfers to Naruto after his death? It is more of a spiritual weapon. Maybe Im just grabbing at straws.

"Take The First Step, and your mind will mobilize all its forces to your aid. But the first is essential that you begin. Once, the battle is started, all that is within you and without you will come to your assistance."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    maybe because teh sword is spiritual its like a contract and after itachi died naruto becomes the new owner that would make this much likely to happen or because itachi left part of himself inside naruto he can use the sword or any of itachis techniques later on

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed, with Kabuto summoning Itachi as a edo tensei pretty much does lessen the possibility of the 'gift' being an apparition of Itachi.

So now, what remains?

We know that, Sasuke and Naruto are rivals and pretty much are meant to be equal till the very end, or at least that Naruto takes the edge even tho i think that even that is actually unlikely.

Sasuke cannot be possibly stronger at the end of the manga.

And if Itachi's gift turns out to be an offensive jutsu against Sasuke, i doubt many would enjoy that the gift would be what turns the tide in the favor for Naruto, thus making it look like he would have won the fight because of it...

And i honestly doubt that the gift would turn out to fail / be unsuccessful
    since it would pretty much nerf the feeling of anticipation we had towards this so MYSTERIOUS gift entrusted to Naruto.

Honestly, i dont know where Kishi is heading with this, unless he plans to screw Edo Itachi really quick before Sasuke happens, i dont see it being a sort of genjutsu for Sasuke and Itachi to meet as brothers once again...

Could it be a power to actually break Edo Itachi free from Kabuto's control so he could fight with the alliance for a little while? Id say quite unlikely since who the hell would plan for such thing anyways? As smart as he is, i doubt he would have gambled on such thing, he most-likely have put everything he had in something that was most-likely going to happen and not something that 'could happen.

If its an offensive jutsu, which now became more-likely than ever imo. then i highly believe that Sasuke vs Naruto wont simply end, it will be interrupted by the gift and maybe stop there, i want Sasuke and Naruto to be rivals and equal till their death, they have to be put on fair grounds and not own their victory to some stored crow into some1's stomach.

My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    -

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto is going to become Rikudo. Perhaps what Itachi gave Naruto is the Uchiha side of Rikudo ? Perhaps by becoming Rikudo he has to make some huge sacrifices and that is why Itachi said he should hope it never happens ? Perhaps Rikudo = spirit form or something like that and you lose yourself ...

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast