Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Theory on Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ibi's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some thought about Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by ForMotherRussia View Post
    remember when Tobi took off his mask for Kisame? And he called him Mizukage. So i've assumed that all rain village ppl THOUGHT that their mizukage was manipulated by someone, but in reality it was Madara, who was the mizukage
    i just want to point out that that the land of rain is completely different from the land of water, the mizukage isnt the leader of rain, that used to be hanzo but he was defeated by pain in the civil war and now becuz of the deth of pain, konan is the ruler of the rain at the moment,,,

i also wanted to say,,, we kno that the 4th mizukage was quite yung and kisame acknowledged madara as the mizukage, so why duz that mean he cant be the 3rd, durrrrh!!!

we also kno that the MS all have similar or the same powers, so why cudnt the master of the EMS use similar powers to shisui,,,,,, moreover, why wud he need to use it wen he can use tsukuyomi!!!!
    and if he has lost his power, i think pein cud use a genjutsu powerful enuf to control the 4th mizukage....so thers goes the need for madara to steel shisuis eyes......

but i do agree that itachi might have just found out bout shisuis death wen the police came to his house

im done for now
    Imagine trying to keep up with these two!!!!!!

hahhaa

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some thought about Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

Gotta agree with some points of yours. Danzou cooperating with Madara is also probably a most likely thing to happen.. Check last right pannel http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/461/11/ ... Saying same stuff as Madara in other words..

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think ROOT will end up helping Madara/Akatsuki too, they're all gonna get kicked out of Konoha anyway

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

and it is when one feels he lost somebody dear to him. This also explains how Kakashi got his MS.
    sounds to me like kakashi got mangekyo becuse of sauske.

also mother russia great job on tieing all that stuff together, it really helped get a good perspective on a huge plot.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Where shall i start...
    Now it was said somewhere, that in MS, one sharingan controls genjutsu, another controls ninjutsu. Danzou got the genjutsu eye, and madara got the ninjutsu eye, which allows him to move at unbelievable speed and avoid all attacks. This pretty much explains why Danzou has only one sharingan, and why there's only one sharingan on Madara's face.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/408/03/

here is a scene where Sasuke uses Genjutsu , uses only one eye

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I think too many people pay too much mind to Madara as speaking the gospel. I seriously question everything he says with a very high degree of skepticism. After all, we are talking about a manga that has its very premised based on deception. He could very well be telling the truth, just his oddball version of it. I am not trying to shoot down the theory here mind you, there is a lot here that I think has many foundations that make sense but I am sensing it is peppered with right and wrong speculation. I guess it is why I like Naruto, it keeps me guessing.

If I had to guess, I would say there is a very real chance almost everything he has told Sasuke is just a well conceived variation on the reality of what happened. A part of me really wonders how much of Itachi actually killed off his clan of his own volition and how much of it was him under control. I partially guess in a way that he was manipulated in to killing Shunsui but via his implanted eyes Itachi was controlled in to killing the clan. I highly question that they were plotting a coup at all. I prefer to think that Danzou himself wanted to rule Konoha but couldn't due to him being an asshat. He conspired with Madara to achieve equal means, a quid pro quo. Madara cons Itachi to kill his friend, they get his eyes which provides Danzou the means to control Itachi and the elders in to agreement.

Once Itachi comes out of it he knows there is no turning back, there isn't any reclaiming his life and falls in line with Madara and possibly provides info back to trusted sources (possibly Jiraiya). Frankly, it would shock me if what he put in Naruto is nothing more than the truth about what happened, a sort of memory that will show Sasuke what a dumbass he is for swallowing Madara's BS the same way he likely did. That in effect Sasuke has repeated Itachi's sins in a way by repeating Itachi's mistakes.

About the coup, I really question whether or not that was even real. I think the real coup may have just been Danzou's group. I think there is a real chance the Uchiha knew about it and they had to be dealt with, either that or they knew Madara was a threat. Either way, something tells me most of what Madara says is just outright fabrication to manipulate and control things. Just because he speaks rationally doesn't mean he is a rational person.

9. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ForMotherRussia's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ibi View Post
    i just want to point out that that the land of rain is completely different from the land of water, the mizukage isnt the leader of rain, that used to be hanzo but he was defeated by pain in the civil war and now becuz of the deth of pain, konan is the ruler of the rain at the moment,,,

i also wanted to say,,, we kno that the 4th mizukage was quite yung and kisame acknowledged madara as the mizukage, so why duz that mean he cant be the 3rd, durrrrh!!!

we also kno that the MS all have similar or the same powers, so why cudnt the master of the EMS use similar powers to shisui,,,,,, moreover, why wud he need to use it wen he can use tsukuyomi!!!!
    and if he has lost his power, i think pein cud use a genjutsu powerful enuf to control the 4th mizukage....so thers goes the need for madara to steel shisuis eyes......

but i do agree that itachi might have just found out bout shisuis death wen the police came to his house

im done for now
    scuse me, i meant the water willage ofc.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

There's nothing wrong with putting one eye into another eye socket, it's not like with feet or arms, an eye is an eye, it's identical
    LOL..... socket sounds kind of funny like socket 939, 476, LGA 1366!!!!....
    its like buying motherboards(sauske body) with multi (eye)sockets.. and fit everything (sasuke+itachi eye) parallel..or replace an low end processor(sasuke's eye) with a faster processor(itachi's eye)

Kishi.. is a hardcore fan of computer hardware..i guess
    he is assembling now in human bodies without a glitch....like danzou having shisui's arm and eye etc..and stuff like that...

Guys,, this is not an insult to anyone.. instantly i found it funny to reply.. thats all...Laugh out loudly and carry on with the discussion..

cheers...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

But what I haven't heard is this... could 'Madara' really be Danzo in disguise? Think about the timing of events, things like kage bunshin and Madara's instant transport ability as well as the fact that they both only have one sharingan eye exposed and the one person able to tell the difference was absent when Madara appeared before the five(four) Kage.

Add to that the fact that Danzo seemes to have kept his sharingan a secret from the Hyuuga and Madara's penchant for playing roles (Tobi is a good boy!) is it so far fetched in a manga with people who have split personalites, are able to possess other bodies and turn into a giant monster fox?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Forever_Melody's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tazered View Post
    But what I haven't heard is this... could 'Madara' really be Danzo in disguise? Think about the timing of events, things like kage bunshin and Madara's instant transport ability as well as the fact that they both only have one sharingan eye exposed and the one person able to tell the difference was absent when Madara appeared before the five(four) Kage.

Add to that the fact that Danzo seemes to have kept his sharingan a secret from the Hyuuga and Madara's penchant for playing roles (Tobi is a good boy!) is it so far fetched in a manga with people who have split personalites, are able to possess other bodies and turn into a giant monster fox?
    There's a whole thread dedicated to "Madara is Danzou"(link) so the idea has been done to death and back lol Don't worry, it's been mentioned before...a lot

Basically, in a sense it works, but the actions that Danzou & Madara took wouldn't make sense in the scenario that they were the same person.

For example, why would Danzou want to stop Naruto from coming back from Myoubokuzan(by killing the messenger toad) when Pain invaded Konoha? That would make little sense considering Madara would want Naruto to get captured by Pain.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member donkeyhigh's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elitefox View Post
    if that is the case then why did Itachi said to naruto that I hope you will never use this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jspot View Post
    He just told you why. Because Itachi would rather such extremes not be taken by Naruto against his little brother.
    I think you're thinking wrong, try doing it backwards.
    Maybe Itachi said "I hope you never have to use this" because he hoped Sasuke would follow his own path for freedom instead of coming back to Konoha for revenge and war, the very thing Itachi tried to protect him from.
    Not because he was afraid Naruto was going to hurt his little brother, but because he didn't want a situation where it would be neccesairy to use this new "skill" to ever appear in the first place.

I think Naruto and Sasuke will meet, fight, talk and Naruto will convince Sasuke to surrender his anger, he will accept, but in that moment Danzou turns up and injures/kills one of his Hebi-members. Sasuke snaps and uses Mangekyu Sharingan on Naruto to get past him, and in that moment Itachi will appear in front of him from Naruto's mind and tells him the whole truth and ask him for forgivenes. Sasuke will break down in tears, meanwhile Sakura tears Danzou a new one and heals whoever got hurt/near killed and all will be well in the city of Konoha.

Or it could be the ability to controll the Kyubii, Naruto just hasn't activated it yet, it needs a trigger, like Sasuke's Sharingan trying to kill him or something.
    Wait! Stop the fight! I got sand in my eyes..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member pirateninjahunter's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me tell you something. If what you say is right, would madara want to show his face to Sasuke?

If sasuke had seen that Madara has only one eye, he would think that it is weird.

Madara was about to show his face to sasuke, and that means that he had nothing weird to show.

I have another theory, the theory that Tobi is not an uchiha. He is only using one of the uchiha's eyes, but he is not an Uchiha. It is actually just a wild guess.
    Reading list in order from best to least good:
    HxH, OP, Gantz, Naruto, Bleach, Reborn, Berserk, D.Gray-Man, Psyren, Kamen Teacher, Zetman and Fairy Tail

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We can only imagine what Itachi's power to Naruto is until his fight with Sasuke, but just imagine how epic it is if its the Totsuka blade!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We can eliminate the possibility that Danzo is Madara for the soul fact that Sasuke's Amaterasu is set to activate upon seeing his(Madara's) Sharingan. Plus the one guy from kirigakure said that Danzo's eye was of Shisui's.

I agree with Pjoto in that the "power" Itachi gave Naruto is not necessarily something that can damage Sasuke, but was a fail safe in case Madara got to Sasuke anyway and told him lies(or truth) to gain his trust. Perhaps the power in Naruto is one that will show Sasuke the truth directly from Itachi or something like that.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Straw.Hat Luffy's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice theories MotherRussia

Quote Quote:
    The other thing is that Itachi didn't kill Shisui and only when he heard of his death and he knew who it was, he awakened MS. It was still not completely developed though, but this gives us explanation to how the MS is really awakened, and it is when one feels he lost somebody dear to him
    Very well pointed out! Itachi was waiting for Sarutobi to talk over the "killing Uchihas" thing, so there is no way he'd kill Shisui before receiving the order to massacre the clan. Also, Itachi knew Danzo was the one behind that, because he warned him to "Not lay a finger on Sasuke" and that means "don't take his eyes".

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast