Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Should Sasuke learn Lightning Armor

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Should Sasuke learn Lightning Armor

Should Sasuke learn Lightning Armor.
    Yes I said he should learn how to do Lightning Armor, the speed and the raw power it give to the user.
    He perform many lightning jutsu since the time skip: Chidori Current, Chidori Spear, and his most powerful jutsu Karin.

This fit him perfectly since he show more a lightning user since the timeskip. Also help him fight Naruto and his kyuubi armor since it almost have the same speed. It might even enhance Sasuke chakra to tail beast level. And you never know maybe Sasuke and Naruto will do there own double Lariat like A and Killerbee.

Another thing why he should learn Lightning is i'm tire of Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan he being using alot in the hokage summit. I'm tire of him summoning Susanoo for every fight (Raikage, Gaara, Mizukage, Danzou, and Kakashi).

Before he obtain his Mangekyou Sharingan all his fight was so cool. He always keep a cool head, always planning ahead, and analyse the situation, even if he at a disadvantage he always find a way to win.

The fight with Deidara he had the air advantage, Sasuke still find the way to overcome it, the fight with Itachi, Itachi's Mangekoyou versus Sasuke regular sharingan he found the way to break of his genjutsu and turn the tide of the battle.

Lately it been all raw power and less thinking. I just hope the fight between him and Naruto he not using/spamming Susanoo from the beginning all the way to end of the fight.
    Last edited by Minato-sama; June 05, 2011 at 08:12 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Should Sasuke learn Lightning Armor

Well... he probably already know it, since he was using his Sharingan when Raikage was using it.
    As soon as I saw Raikage doing it, I thought that Sasuke would use it later on, too match Naruto's speed.

Although, right now, Naruto only looks slightly faster than Sasuke.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke knows that !
    He managed to put Amateratsu protecting him , something that he only had for few time and it's still trying to perfect the use of it . So i don't expect him to not be able of using lightning armor, which is something probably much easier of achieve

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I am still unsure of whether the armor actually increases his speed. How would it? I think even without the armor he has insane speed and the instant reflexes further enhance it. Still, I could be wrong about that... I don't think the armor enhances his raw strength though, the electricity mere adds a punch to it so to speak.

I do think it would make sense to a degree that sasuke learns how to use lightning armor though. I would even consider it makes sense plotwise. Sasuke has shown insane talent in a worst case scenario and he had a clear look at the armor for quite a while with his sharingan on. That along with his obvious affinity to electricity should be enough for him to have a clear understanding of how the armor works which in a way should be at least a start to developing a similar technique.

Plot wise I would think it is a necessity for sasuke right now. Naruto has displayed insane speed with HM and even superior speed with his jinchuiriki form. In that regard, naruto is obviously physically superior to sasuke in all plausible regards. How would sasuke ever keep up with naruto nowadays? Obviously EMS is important but in turn it would still not allow him to keep up with naruto's raw strength and speed. Sasuke does not have biju levels of strength so it is unlikely he will use it to the same degree as raikage but in turn even a less powerful version would be far more efficient. His sharingan coupled with instant reflexes would most likely make up for any lack of chakra for the most part.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he's going to one up Raikage. Raikage's armors servers two functions, protection and speed. Sasuke has Susanoo for protection and can light it on unholy fire. This is superior to a lightning barrier. As for speed, I predict he will be able to use Space/Time jutsu along with this chidori. For instance, he shoots out a lightning bolt, and is able to travel the bolt instantly. Oh and he'll become god tada.
    http://i47.tinypic.com/fvgwfs.png

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I Highly doubt if Sasuke gets the Ration armor, i truely believe he has the skills to copy/master it, but thats really not his style. Sasuke copy lee's speed but he has never copied a Jutsu, thats more Kakashi's style.

Naruto will ALWAYS be Physically stronger then Sasuke, but EMS gives the user a new Jutsu and Sasuke said he can feel himslef gaining more power. I definitely believe EMS give the user some kind of power boast, whether its speed or strength, if not then will basicly have a repeat of Sasuke vs Raikage.

Since Sasuke is already fast, the boast should allow him to match Naruto's speed IMO. EMS is going to be mind blowing. I just have a feeling the new Jutsu will be somthing even Madara don't know, or seen.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aikidoka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see a real need for Sasuke to learn the Raiton Armor. In terms of tanking ability he already has the Susano'o who (in his words) ranks right up there with Gaara's Absolute Defense. And as for speed, in all honesty who in the current world can beat him in speed that we know of? The Raikage. Naruto and Madara are implied, as Naruto can match Raikage (who was faster) and Madara could hold his own against the Yondaime (for a little anyway). Against everyone else, Sasuke's Amaterasu is (circumstance aside) an instant kill (as fast as it takes for his gaze to reach you)...and if he can reach that sort of attack speed while standing in place, I don't think he needs the Raiton Armor to boost his physical speed. That technique goes hand in hand with a physical style; Sasuke's style is well-rounded already and the Raiton Armor would add very little to what he already has.
    Rest in Peace, Pwncrow. You will be missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ripmyg View Post
    PS: Urial, how did you become a mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Blackmailing and whoring. It's easy.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member scandalous''s Avatar
    Country
    Suriname
    Post Thanks / Like

sasuke is already pretty fast, didn't he dodge bee in bijuu form and raikage's elbow technique while in raiton armor? Pretty impressive if you ask me.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke could certainly learn the lightning armor. Sas has Sharingan so he could have copied it and he's got an affinity for lightning. Hell maybe Kakashi can learn the lightning armor. Maybe Naruto will take someone else's idea and make it uniquely his with wind armor so he could fly or give his kb wind armor to give his kb a boost.

Still, I don't think Sasuke needs raiton armor as he has all sorts of tools in his arsenal, and from Sasuke's perspective he's probably too busy brooding.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Ppl, raiton armor besides some defensive capabilities and boosting reflex speed comparable to Minato's reflex speed doesn't give Raikage the ability to be faster - he already is fast in base form <but we know that reflexes can be a nice thing, too, like dodging Amaterasu does require also that besides general speed> So.. "Should Sasuke learn" it? Hell, he probably already learnt that. I will change question: "Should Sasuke use" it? Hell no! He already has more uber badass defence, and he doesn't need uber reflexes as Sharingan already provides sth like that <I mean, in a similar fashion>. thats it, imo.

btw. and from the point of view of writing the story: its trademark of Yondaime Raikage, I don't think Kishi would make another character use it <and I wouldn't be shocked if in the next databook in the description of this jutsu <raiton armor> there would be sth like A or S-rank jutsu<!> and some texts its a really difficult technique or sth and its not like anybody can use it etc.> ^^
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It all depends on how hard the jutsu is or not. In theory Sasuke could copy the Rasengan, but he can't because its too difficult. We don't know how hard or complex the lightning armor is, Raikage just makes it look easy. Just like how Minato makes Hiraishin or Rasengan look easy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

since sasuke can use chidori nagashi, i think he would also be able to do the raiton armor

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sage-tech-kage's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been kinda hinting @ this for a while now ppl, personally 2 me, Sasuke already 'copied' Raikage's Lightening Armour when he took a couple blows off Raikage . I don't doubt for a second that if he couldn't work out Chidori Nagashi, he could work out Raiton Armour.
    I think this is going to b 1 OF Sasuke's 'ultimate Defenses'.
    Sasuke's guna need a couple more things to defeat Naruto when he finally merges SM and QB (full QB contol: total agreement with the QB).
    When Naruto finally gains the QB's trust n loyality, i believe thts when we'll see something special.

1) Naruto will gain the ability to use as many QB shadow clones as he wills.
    2)QB shadow clones should gain a higher level of durability
    3)QB's memories which i don't doubt will give some clue as to how to defeat Tobi (aka Madara, who i believe honestly is the man that taught Danzo about Izanagi, Kagami Uchiha)
    4)Plus the XTRA BODY ACTIVATION Sage Mode (SM) gives you, imagine this being activated on a Full QB controlled Naruto (which is what i think was given to us in Chapter 515 page 3,
    Its almost as if Naruto has full QB and SM control with the 6 Rasengan gathering Natural energy and acting in Ma and Pa Frog's place, and also being Naruto's own ultimate Defense). These together with the QB's chakra actin as arms should give Sasuke a fair fight with Sasano'o

Even so, i stil think that even with his EMS, Sasano'o, Fire and Lightening Element attacks,
    Amaterasu, Genjutsu, newly aquired skills frm Tobi and Lighening Armour, his Orochimaru hax (as Anko can stil use snakes at her disposal), He will stil lose to Naruto's stamina and Nindo.
    I stil believge that Sasuke has his hands full with naruto because of the difference in the Chakra capacities, Naruto undoubtably owns Sasuke when it comes to amount and strength of Chakra.

SENN JUTSUMAKI 2013

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Epic_Rider's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

People, I doubt Sauke is going to learn Lightning Armour. Other than a couple of times like with Lee, Sasuke doesn't really copy much jutsu. And Sharingan isn't some instant copy machine like people think, it's possible that e can't copy it since he saw no handsigns and even if he did, and even though it's a lightning release, he might not be able to copy it.

Also, can you imagine the bitching and moaning if Sauke were to do it? I don't want to see that. At. All.

The virtue of a journey rarely lies in its destination. What man is so closed to thought that he will not be brought to wonder whether it is he who moves, or the world.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast