Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reviving The Uchiha

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ocho Cinco's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Reviving The Uchiha

I was looking for a thread about how Sasuke would revive the Uchiha and could not find one so I decided to create one, how would he go about doing that, and where would they be located would he create his own village like Oro or possible take over the sound and the uchiha would be based from there.

My theory or possible way he can achieve this is i guess by having sons I dont think he needs a uchiha woman to have his kids with for his children to be able to awakening the sharingan and there children could possibly be able to awaken the sharingan. With sasukes gene and his strength of chakra I think its possible well my theory is a little weak but thats why you guys are here to possibly help me understand if its possible.
    I got strength that cant be matched.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reviving The Uchiha

I think " revivng" the Uchiha clan is going to be a ' no go'. Sasuke only wants revenge for what was done to Uchiha.

Itachi dream was to give the Uchiha clan a good name through Sasuke, eventually i think that will happen, how is unknown.

I don't see 'Naruto' llasting long enough to see the Gennin have babies.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I suppose he would probably go back to were the Uchiha lived before they settle in Konoha. If not, Madara's current hideout could be an option too (I expect Sasuke to get rid him like he got rid of Orochimaru). As for Oto, it doesn't seem to be quite nice to rise a family there, and there's too many people who knows where it is. But sure, there are some nice cell to ground the kids in. ^^

About the kids, I agree with you any woman would do, then you have the kids marry outsiders and then we start the marry between cousins and see which ones have the strongest Uchiha blood. Having more than one wife could help too revive the clan faster, but that would be to negociate with wifey. ^^;

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

When confronted by Kakashi, Sasuke stated something along the lines of "I'll kill everyone who had anything to with the Uchiha clan massacure, and all those who could laugh and what not after it happened". He's clearly delusional, but his basic idea is now to cleanse the world of all those the Uchiha were once associated with so their name becomes infamous through his actions. In a sense, they won't be known as the clan that got slaughtered, but the clan that killed eveyrone. At least that's what I took from it.

So all in all, Sasuke isn't about to make babies, he's basically twisted his own idea and has now decided that getting his revenge will also revive his clan, but only in name and reknown.

I forget what chapter number it is, but it's the chapters right after he Danxou dies.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ocho Cinco's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea but damn I wish he would revive his clan and start his own country full of Uchiha even though I dont like the them that much that would be pretty cool but I see what your saying Delbi he did go crazy.
    I got strength that cant be matched.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

But in the event he might try something like this, I think you were right in the opening post...the strong Uchiha blood and chakra will be enough to spawn babies who will be able to wield the sharingan...just Rikudou's elder son...he didn't have an Uchiha woman by his side either, yet his eye power was inherited by the following generations

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MONKEYS's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, when I read the title I thought you were referring to Kabuto reviving the entire Uchiha clan to fight the ninja alliance.
    Which would be quite easy, considering all of their eyes are (presumably) in the lab in the mountain graveyard, which he is stationed directly outside, and since Madara comes and goes (just take their eyes, get some human sacrifices, and boom).
    Anyway, cool plot speculations aside, back to the point.

I think Uchiha can be born by one in the clan and one outside. Otherwise, that would be somewhat disturbing, I mean, there'd be a lot of incest in the clans of the world of Naruto (or at least the Kekkei Genkai clans).
    This being said, I don't think Sasuke will survive the war.
    SPECULATION ***I think he'll fight Naruto, they'll clash again, but this time Naruto will win, might be some banter a la Star wars episode 3, but instead of that "higher ground stuff, Naruto stating that he can't win, since Naruto has wind chakra, Sasuke will get cocky and charge with Chidori, and Naruto will blast through him.
    After that, he'll talk about how he does know Sasukes' pain, since he met both his parents since they last fought (valley of the end). He'll then state he has to go stop Madara and leave Sasuke to himself. Sasuke will later betray Madara and give Naruto an opportunity to attack him (or sacrifice himself to seal Madara). I also think it's possible that Itachi will break free of Kabutos' bond and talk to Sasuke (hey, if Zabuza resisted is power, then Itachi should stand a chance)***

Anyway, I should really make a thread for this speculation, I've thought about it quite a lot. But yeah, I doubt the Uchiha will be revived, but I think they'll regain their honour through Sasuke.
    Since I'm not godlike with flash or anything, I'm going to dedicate my signature space to the people who make our weekly manga viewing possible.

I don't know their names, but really, anyone who works to bring manga to my eyes weekly, you have my thanks.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The only way that i see all the uchiha's back in some way is madara using edo tensei and bring them back which i believe is posible cuz madara helped itachi to killed the entire clan which make me believe madara has dna.

Sasuke said: i'm going to severing all bonds to the hidden lead anf destroy konoha, is the ultimate purification and that shall lead to the uchiha's true restoration!
    Last edited by EMS; June 11, 2011 at 07:40 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

The only other way that Uchihas come back is that Itachi maybe dad a child whith his lover that Madara had mentiond or something like that

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I like this theory, in fact, Sauske did say he wanted to ressurect his clan... Correct me if im wrong, did not read the manga from early stage, only the Anime.. But I remember Sasuke saying infront of Kakashi for the first time, that he both want revenge and ressurection of his clan.

His dark side, and his light side.

Also, not sure if this is said alrady but shoulnd't be any touble with passing on the genes, but it will be the same issue as with other clan. It will decrease how many people getting the sharingan, the more people from outside the clan, the less likely it is to happend... Much like the Senju, by the looks of it, had alot of children with people outside their clan, unlike Uchiha.

Edit: Extra
    Last edited by Quantized; June 16, 2011 at 07:20 PM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Kabuto said he wanted to fight Sasuke, so he probably prepared some Edo Tensei for him. Itachi would be one and seeing the huge number of ET he has so far, I wouldn't be surprised if he pull Fugaku and Mikoto out of his sleeve. So the only thing left is a way to turn ET into living people, which most be possible using powerfull yang jutsu.

Sasuke did say he wanted his brother resurected, his father and mother too, his whole clan and that sound nice at face value, but...

The interactions between Fugaku and Itachi were already stormy before the massacre, now that his elder have slaugthered the clan which is father held so dear, there will be no mending things back to how they were before. If he doesn't kill himself out of shame, Fugaku will disown Itachi, kick him out of the house, never to adress him a word until his death come.

Naruto will need to all his magic to make Sasuke's family whole again. ^^;

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

When Sasuke mentioned the restauration of his clan, he didn't mean the ressurection. He told Kakashi that the only way for him to go back to "normal" was if he/kakashi manage to bring them all back, which is impossible, unless by edo Tensei, and I don't think that would count on Sasuke's mind.

The restoration is to remake the Uchiha clan, make them strong and proud once again, and perhaps independant of Konoha. The only problem is that Sasuke just might not live long enough to sire a baby, therefore, clan's end.

Instead of fighting Konoha and all, Sasuke should focus on using his Sharingan on as many girls as possible and impregnate them all (like a 100 girls or more, depending on his stamina/lol) and so start his clan anew....

PS. I know 2 girls that would jump at the oportunity without Sharigan need at all.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke said: i'm going to severing all bonds to the hidden lead anf destroy konoha, is the ultimate purification and that shall lead to the uchiha's true restoration! . sasuke want to clean the name of the uchiha clan but he knows that he can't bring them back, he could use ET but it won't be the same normal people when they were alive and they will be just zombies.

sadly sasuke is the only survivor of the uchiha clan besides madara and for sasuke to bring his clan back it will be having babies with diferent woman and that will take along time and i'm not sure if sasuke has kid with a non-uchiha woman will had pure uchiha blood. i believe the mate with their own at list that what it looks like so far.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The easiest way would be for Sasuke to donate sperm and then wait for people with Sharingan to spawn in the population. He can have hundreads of children that way, and don't need to bother with food and medical fellowups and math homeworks. If he's still in good term with Zetsu, he could detect the new sharingan. Or maybe Sasuke will gain some detection power from his brand new EMS and would be able to find his worthy offspring alone.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

As I said above, use a genjutsu on a 100+ woman, get them pregnant and lock them in one of Orochimaru's old dungeons. Keep doing that for the next 5 years untill he has about 500+ offspring. Beat the crap out of each child until they show the Sharigan, and have them mate together to keep it "pure blood". For those without Sharigan, just kill them. Evil as he currently is, he could do it without any regrets. Only problem would be the inbreeding. /lol

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast