Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Theory on Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some thought about Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

Sasuke can't control the kyuubi in Naruto. Naruto turned the kyuubi's chakra into his rikudou cloak. If Sasuke enters Naruto's head ftheir will be a a caged kyuubi with no chakra. Sasuke can't suppress chakra that isn't the kyuubi's but an add on of Naruto. Tobi waited until the seal was at its absolute weakest when he release the kyuubi from Kushina, that wont happen with Naruto. Naruto's new cage is as good as the rikudou sennin and the kyuubi is a skeleton and weakened. Itachi's power is defiantly not protection against Sasuke taking over the kyuubi.

Its also nothing to help Naruto get rid of genjutsu. If Naruto thinks he already has a way. If stricken by genjutsu all he has to do is switch chakra's, turn the cloak off and on. It should get rid of any genjutsu on him.

What would work logically into a gift is if Itachi transferred his yata mirror at the point of his death. Yata's mirror isn't a power given by MS its something he found during his travels. Its perfect Itachi is protecting Naruto from Sasuke.

Sasuke saw the power and will know it's Itachi's and Sasuke will question his motives, he will know what Itachi wants from him. Sasuke has the sword while Naruto has the mirror. Its Itachi final plan to stop Tobi. A power that both Naruto and Sasuke gained from the greatest shinobi. That's itachi's actual fail safe.

Recession hit us all hard

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hojinmaru's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some thought about Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Sasuke can't control the kyuubi in Naruto. Naruto turned the kyuubi's chakra into his rikudou cloak. If Sasuke enters Naruto's head ftheir will be a a caged kyuubi with no chakra. Sasuke can't suppress chakra that isn't the kyuubi's but an add on of Naruto. Tobi waited until the seal was at its absolute weakest when he release the kyuubi from Kushina, that wont happen with Naruto. Naruto's new cage is as good as the rikudou sennin and the kyuubi is a skeleton and weakened. Itachi's power is defiantly not protection against Sasuke taking over the kyuubi.

Its also nothing to help Naruto get rid of genjutsu. If Naruto thinks he already has a way. If stricken by genjutsu all he has to do is switch chakra's, turn the cloak off and on. It should get rid of any genjutsu on him.

What would work logically into a gift is if Itachi transferred his yata mirror at the point of his death. Yata's mirror isn't a power given by MS its something he found during his travels. Its perfect Itachi is protecting Naruto from Sasuke.

Sasuke saw the power and will know it's Itachi's and Sasuke will question his motives, he will know what Itachi wants from him. Sasuke has the sword while Naruto has the mirror. Its Itachi final plan to stop Tobi. A power that both Naruto and Sasuke gained from the greatest shinobi. That's itachi's actual fail safe.
    Using the full power of the kyuubi within him may break a Tsukuyomi since it's Sasuke's we're talking about. If it were Itachi's I'd still have my doubts. As for Naruto having the mirror and Sasuke having the sword, what makes you think either of them have them? They were in Itachi's possession when he died and there is no precedence to show that you can pass along an item spiritual or not when you die. The symbol of the raven entering Naruto WAS something, and it was then that Naruto received Itachi's gift, not an IOU for when he died. Sasuke's Sasanoo has a bow and arrow, not a sword.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i just wanted to post this to see what people thought, i think there is already a thread for this but i cant find it. So i believe that each MS has its own unique abilities this is shown when madara says "so that sasuakes ability"
    http://www.narutoverse.org/Naruto/476/08/
    But i also believe that each indivual family within uchiha carry same abilities when it comes to the MS which would explain why itachi and Sasuake abilities.
    http://www.narutoverse.org/Naruto/477/09/
    has you can see on the last panel on the right danzou says he hasnt seen amaterasu since itachi which could mean only those two brother have the abilty

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sakakibara Eitaro's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

When will Naruto awake his sharingan

I couldn´t find a thread about it, so I create one. As u can see, Itachi gave Naruto some of his power.
    http://www.cloudmanga.com/Naruto/403/#8

Thats why I think he lost to Sasuke (and lost on purpose), but when will this power awake? I think Itachi is a true strategist and could be a hokage, if it wasn´t for the Uchiha incident.

By the way, whit this Naruto can became the true first ninja (i don´t remember the name) since the uzumaki clan has in it´s blood the rinengan, plus he has the will of fire and the power of Uchiha

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hyuuga_Mugen's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: When will Naruto awake his sharingan

Quote Originally Posted by Sakakibara Eitaro View Post
    By the way, whit this Naruto can became the true first ninja (i don´t remember the name) since the uzumaki clan has in it´s blood the rinengan, plus he has the will of fire and the power of Uchiha
    *Rikudou

All Itachi could have left within Naruto is chakra or information (they're basically one and the same anyway). Chakra for a preloaded technique (which most would like to think is a genjutsu), while info would simply reveal itself to Naruto at a key moment.

The only way he would gain a part of the Uchiha bloodline right now is if Kakashi was to sacrifice his eye or some BS like that. Just IMHO.

I still (think) i agree on what u (might) have been saying about Naruto's possible impending link to Rikudou. We just have to wait and see i guess...
    "I'm livin' in that 21st Century,
    Doin' somethin' mean to it,
    Doin' better than anybody you'll ever see do it,
    Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it,
    I guess every super hero need his theme music"
    Have you got the power to let power go?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally I think Itachi gave Naruto the sword of Totsuka, so if/when it comes to the choice of Naruto Killing Sasuke, he's in that "dream like genjutsu" I *really* doubt Naruto is going to get any type of Dojutsu as his bloodline is linked to The Senju which inherrited the body/life force of the Sage and not any of the eye's.

The story will most likely end with Naruto and Sasuke dying together to save the world, both being linked to one of the sages sons, and also settling a blood war which has spanned generations.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

That would be lame, I don't want to see another sharingan anymore XD

What I want is Naruto to pawn sharingan monsters and not to be one of them to prove that they aren't the only guys that can run the show
    CLEANED

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

plain and simple,could itachi have given naruto the uchiha blood.not necessarily sharigan but something like madara/tobi.he is uchiha with senju blood,could naruto be senju/uzumaki with uchiha blood.....

oh yeah,how in the hell does everyone have hashirama's DNA?this is the baddest shinobi since rikudou and everybody has cell samples of him.come on what is the trick....S/T jutsu
    Last edited by gnut; October 17, 2010 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elitefox View Post
    That would be lame, I don't want to see another sharingan anymore XD

What I want is Naruto to pawn sharingan monsters and not to be one of them to prove that they aren't the only guys that can run the show
    Whatever Itachi gave to Naruto it obviously is something thats going to be very harmful to the person its used on. He did tell Naruto that he hopes that Naruto would never have to use it. So going off of that its most likely some sort of a weapon. Either way Sharingan is everywhere in this manga, even though there were only three living Uchiha for years...

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

It's most likely for genjutsu. Itachi probably sealed part of himself in Naruto(like Minato did with himself and Kushina), so when the time comes he'll appear within Naruto and help him out. I can picture it now, Sasuke places a powerful genjutsu on Naruto and out of no where Itachi appears and Sasukes like Wtf!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner naruto- the sage's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i m sure of it that itachi-kun has given Naruto a power to counter the Amarterasu.....the Black fire can't be extinguished...and knowing that Madara would influence Sasuke who turned rogue....would not hesitate to use the technique on Naruto...Itachi-kun has given his Black crow's which is a symbol that can withstand the eternal flames...the three legged crow is the only thing that can survive the Amarterasu.......

which means naruto in his current form (yellow flash/control the kyuubi' chakra)...can

* dispel tsukuyomi with his immense chakra..
    * withstand Amarterasu with Itachi-kun' power
    * fight equally against the final defense of sasuke i.e., Susanoo...with his awesome techniques...

watever it is I trust in Kishi, he'll have sumthing awesome in his magic hat....looking forward to it....

dattebayo...
    __________G0d |3E wIt}{ u @lwaY$______________

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe itachi gave naruto the power of the uchiha,he knew naruto was the jinchuriki.he may have also known that he was senju related so maybe this was an access to the uchiha blood so to speak....so he to would have izanagi.....

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

^^It could be...and we also know that Itachi could install programmed ninjutsu in other people, so Naruto may have an Izanagi ready to be performed, once he loses his life...maybe during extraction...Itachi said that he hopes that the day won't come that this power to show its effect, and extracting the Nine tails is pretty much game over...probably, I have mixed ideas...

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elitefox

...By using power that was given to him BY an Uchiha? It's not "proving Uchiha aren't the only one's running the show", when he's using an Uchiha's power TO run the show. What he gets from Itachi may not be a Sharingan, but it's Itachi's power, as stated. That's Uchiha power. He's already indebted to the Uchiha for his pending victory, lol.

Heh. I just got a wierd image of Naruto with a bunch of eyeballs in his arm like Danzou, lol. Since he's about to be a non-Uchiha relying on Uchiha power (that he didn't earn) soon enough. Just like Danzou.

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Until we know what that power from Itachi is, we cannot say that Naruto will be pwning people with it, or running the show due to Uchiha power.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast