Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Theory on Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some thought about Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

I've been thinking along the lines of xXan's lines for some time now. I've been wondering if the gift has already been playing a role. 9tails was saying something like "this is rikudo's..." about the naruto's seal. Also there was a necklace like seal around naruto similar to that of rikudo...and the seals were tomoe shaped like that of sharingan. Now there is also a famed necklace in japanese myth, that contains a certain jewel. In naruto we've already seen a jewel left by 1st hokage. It was mentioned that there was another jewel of the 1st (was it anime only?). There can be a few ways to join there dots...it could've been like itachi's uchiha power helped in forming the necklace of naruto. Another option could be like this: itachi could've come to the possession of hashirama's jewel and left that with naruto. My favorite theory is another one...it was said that the younger son inherited the body of rikudo. It could be like the manifestation of those seals signified naruto's body being 'activated' (there has been a mention of 'body activation' regarding sage mode). Among the descendants of the elder son, the uchihas, those who have activated their eyes (in other words possess sharingan) can use izanagi given that they also have a bit of the power of body (the cell of senju). So perhaps those who have activated the body can use another jutsu once they have a bit of the power of the eye and that jutsu being izanami...one goddess yet to be mentioned, yet a very likely one. Perhaps it also comes with a heavy toll on the user like izanagi.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Fighting Spirit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some thought about Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Naruto is going to become Rikudo. Perhaps what Itachi gave Naruto is the Uchiha side of Rikudo ? Perhaps by becoming Rikudo he has to make some huge sacrifices and that is why Itachi said he should hope it never happens ? Perhaps Rikudo = spirit form or something like that and you lose yourself ...
    That would be an epic and fitting end for the manga imo. The only downside would be that hes a bit young to have his life snatched away like that. Then again, so was the fourth.

"Take The First Step, and your mind will mobilize all its forces to your aid. But the first is essential that you begin. Once, the battle is started, all that is within you and without you will come to your assistance."

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

a question: why did Itachi hope that the power he had given naruto wouldn't been used? i think it's the bad soul of the uchihas

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    a question: why did Itachi hope that the power he had given naruto wouldn't been used?
    The reason Itachi gave Naruto that power is because in case Sasuke decide to attack/destroy/harm Konoha in any way (which Itachi didn't want to happen), the power would help Naruto in fighting him.

The reason why Itachi wished that Naruto wouldn't have to use it is because if Naruto has to use that power, it means he is going to fight Sasuke in order to protect Konoha from Sasuke.

The two things Itachi wanted to never happen was 'the destruction of Konoha' (the reason he killed his whole clan) & 'Sasuke being safe & alive'. The usage of the power Itachi gave to Naruto signifies that the wish he had wouldn't be completed and Sasuke has chosen the path of 'Hatred & Destruction', which Itachi never wanted to happen.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Some thought about Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    plain and simple,could itachi have given naruto the uchiha blood.not necessarily sharigan but something like madara/tobi.he is uchiha with senju blood,could naruto be senju/uzumaki with uchiha blood.....
    <hr noshade size="1">
    oh yeah,how in the hell does everyone have hashirama's DNA?this is the baddest shinobi since rikudou and everybody has cell samples of him.come on what is the trick....S/T jutsu
    this is a post from back in october,itachi is smart enough and read the scroll of the uchiha's.he knows about the bloodlines once being just SOSP's,so in turn came to the conclusion that naruto was capable maybe genetically to become a super sage also.there was alot of things itachi was doing behind the scenes.remember at the same time he was gifting naruto he was about to fight his brother and also gift him with amaterasu.this guy may be the ultimate planner even over minato for what is going on 16yrs later from his plans.even over 80yrs of planning by madara,itachi may have seen this battle from the beginning.
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member biggchiefmo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

On Itachi's gift to Naruto though it may seem like overkill, it has to be something dealing with the eyes. I mean logic dictates that Naruto has EVERYTHING else. Not saying that it would be something that changes the appearance of his eyes though, I like his stealy blue eyes, kyuubi eyes, and yellow frog eyes.

My theory on Itachi's gift: that whole convo between Itachi and Naruto took place in a genjutsu world of Itachi's making, we all know that if Naruto has a weakness it is genjutsu, since he's the type of fighter that would destroy comrades on the battlefield with his overpowered fighting style his only choice is to fight alone, so the likely hood of a comrade helping him out of a genjutsu is slim at best, and though we clearly see the kyuubi developing a level of respect for Naruto I still dont see him bowing to Naruto's will like the 8 tails does to Bee, so no help from him. That being said the gift from Itachi is most likely a high level genjutsu counter and possibly caster as well. Naruto has EVERYTHING else, adding some adeptness with genjutsu would make him the perfect ninja. But of course this gift will only activate upon seeing Sasuke's EMS. Even with Naruto has RM and SM the playing field will only be leveled by nullifying techs like tsukiyomi that would end the fight before it starts.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by biggchiefmo View Post
    On Itachi's gift to Naruto though it may seem like overkill, it has to be something dealing with the eyes. I mean logic dictates that Naruto has EVERYTHING else. Not saying that it would be something that changes the appearance of his eyes though, I like his stealy blue eyes, kyuubi eyes, and yellow frog eyes.

My theory on Itachi's gift: that whole convo between Itachi and Naruto took place in a genjutsu world of Itachi's making, we all know that if Naruto has a weakness it is genjutsu, since he's the type of fighter that would destroy comrades on the battlefield with his overpowered fighting style his only choice is to fight alone, so the likely hood of a comrade helping him out of a genjutsu is slim at best, and though we clearly see the kyuubi developing a level of respect for Naruto I still dont see him bowing to Naruto's will like the 8 tails does to Bee, so no help from him. That being said the gift from Itachi is most likely a high level genjutsu counter and possibly caster as well. Naruto has EVERYTHING else, adding some adeptness with genjutsu would make him the perfect ninja. But of course this gift will only activate upon seeing Sasuke's EMS. Even with Naruto has RM and SM the playing field will only be leveled by nullifying techs like tsukiyomi that would end the fight before it starts.
    Well, that's a good theory but i still believe Itachi's gift is a key to activate some kind of sealing technique. That seal was intriduced on his own eyes by himself, before sasuke own them.
    Perhaps you are wondering what the hell is that seal purpose?
    My answer is: Maybe to seal one of sasuke's eyes techniques, or in the worst case, seal the eyes itself, removing it's "light". Would be nice to see sasuke going blind by itachi's jutso. At least that possibility explains better the reason itachi wished naruto had never to use that "gift".
    Simple says: "Itachi said that, because if he had to use, it means sasuke has changed to the bad side, something itachi didnt want to." is not enough for me, so thats my theory :P.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member biggchiefmo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ^Cesar^ View Post
    Well, that's a good theory but i still believe Itachi's gift is a key to activate some kind of sealing technique. That seal was intriduced on his own eyes by himself, before sasuke own them.
    Perhaps you are wondering what the hell is that seal purpose?
    My answer is: Maybe to seal one of sasuke's eyes techniques, or in the worst case, seal the eyes itself, removing it's "light". Would be nice to see sasuke going blind by itachi's jutso. At least that possibility explains better the reason itachi wished naruto had never to use that "gift".
    Simple says: "Itachi said that, because if he had to use, it means sasuke has changed to the bad side, something itachi didnt want to." is not enough for me, so thats my theory :P.
    yeah that's pretty logical as well but that's one thing i dont wish to happen, I'd kind of like to see the manga go on after Madara is defeated with Sasuke becoming the main villian. Taking away Sasuke's Sharingan makes him no threat at all.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Geez I would almost say it was irresponsible to go back to Itachi's gift. Its been how long since it was first mentioned? And I do believe it was only mentioned once.
    http://i47.tinypic.com/fvgwfs.png

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, there is one possibility no one here has mention till now, and I think I have read each of the posts so far. We know for a fact that Madara "gave" Nagato the Rinnegan, eventhough we do not know how. Based on this assumption it is perfectly possible that Itachi may have "given" Naruto the Rinnegan as well, and if we consider that both Naruto and Nagato are Uzumaki clan, therefore, descendants of the younger brother, there is no real hidrance to prevent it.

Regarding what Itachi said later on about hoping he never has to use it, there are 2 main possibilities, or perhaps both at once. First, the one already mentioned that he hoped Sasuke would never go to the Dark Side with Madara, therefore would be no need for this "power" he gave to Naruto. Second, Itachi hoped Madara would be stopped somehow and his plans would never come into work.

Anyway, it would be interesting to see a Kyubi/Senjutsu powered Naruto with Rinnegan.

Just my 2 cents...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

It kind of makes sense. Senju descendants are the only people with the physical capability of awakening the Rinnegan, but they cannot simply do it alone as the lack the 'eye power' of the elder brother. So a high level Magekyo Sharingan Uchiha has to willingly give a particularly strong-blooded Senju the ability to awaken the Rinnegan.

It explains why Tobi thinks that he gave Nagato the Rinnegan. It also explains why Tobi would do that, since he cannot give himself such eyes. Only someone with the true body of a Senju can inherit it (but not without help from a descendant of the older brother.)

It also explains why the Rinegan has never appeared before, it seems unlikely that it would skip so very many generations completely. However, if it requires a Senju of particularly strong blood, and am Uchiha of particularly strong blood and on top of that it needs them to cooperate; it makes sense that it would not have happened until now. There have, after all, only been a very, very rare few who have awakened the Magekyo Sharingan over the years. And out of those only 3 of them are 'true' Uchiha. Now, on top of that, they had to have been informed enough to -know- that they need to give a gift as powerful as that to a sworn enemy of their clan - and then let them develop it to a level where they might become too strong to control. An extremely complicated and high-risk thing to do.

Is it any wonder, if that is the case, that Nagato is the only Senju/Uzumaki to gain the Rinnegan? It requires such an unlikely teamwork between such rarely powerful individuals of two clans, as well as the knowledge and will required to make such an attempt. Tobi may have been the first. Would it be a surprise if Itachi is only the second?

All in all, it -can- make plenty of sense for Naruto to gain an eye power, despite people not liking the idea. Depends on how it is written.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Regarding people not liking the doujutsu idea for Naruto it is not Rinnegan related. What they don't want (me included) is for Naruto to gain a Uchiha's power (sharigan) and only be able to defeat/fight Madara/Sasuke with that power. Specially because Sasuke will keep implying that Naruto was only able to win because of the Uchiha's power he got. Since a Rinnegan is a Senju/Uzumaki ability, I believe it would not matter at all.

Another interesting point related to the rinnegan and Naruto is that Rinnegan is a doujutsu that does not use genjutsus. Meaning, it's abilities are fighting abilities, of physical prowess, instead of mind abilities. And considering how bright and clever Naruto is (specially with genjutsus) the rinnegan would fit properly his fighting styles, whereas a sharigan would just be a cute pair of eyes with nice copying skills.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation My Itachi's Gift Theory

So just an idea that popped into my head that I haven't seen anyone else mention.

I figure, Itachi's smart guy. He clearly knew a fair share about Madara; possibly a lot more then we give him credit for. If nothing else, he clearly, at some point, practically mindraped Orochimaru who knew quite a lot; so it's not farfetched he knew a lot more then we give him credit for.

So, what if Itachi's gift to Naruto was an immunity to this Moon's eye plan ol' Madara has going. I mean, if there is one person in the world who is capable of resisting such a powerful teqnique is would have to be the greatest Genjutsu master the world has possibly seen - ie Itachi.

It would also fit in with what he said "I hope you never have to use this". I mean, no doubt he would hope that Madara's plan never comes to fruition and as such Naruto will never need the immunity. It would certainly make sense. Also, it would not only show off Itachi's badassery both in intelligence, strategy and genjutsu but it would also mean that Madara (at least temporarily) 'wins' this war. Which is a nice twist imo.

What do y'all think?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Theory on Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

Naruto's mastery over the 9 tails chakra, and that it reacts with Mokuton is obviously pretty big, which made me think more about what Itachi gave him as well. Itachi only stated taht it was 'some of his power'. But Itachi being an Uchiha, providing Naruto with a portion of what he needs to perform a jutsu like Izanagi, which the original sage supposedly used to create teh world. Assuming Naruto is a descendant of that sage, knowing his reaction to mokuton and Itachi, I think we just slowly picked up a few pieces of what could be used towards the end of the manga to revolutionize the ninja world.

But speaking of Madara... one thing I can't help but think more of, is that maybe Sasuke wasn't as good as we thought he was in his prior fights. I mean this vs. Deidara, and then vs. Danzo. In the Danzo fight, I remember Madara doing something but it not being very clear exactly what it was. Vs. Deidara, we don't have a great deal of proof, but I wouldn't be surprised if at some point, Danzou did something then too. In otherwords, Sasuke may have gotten assists that he isn't yet aware of, which Madara may use to manipulate Sasuke further in the future. Just a theory, but the Danzou fight always came across strange to me.

New Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13