Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How will Madara be defeated?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How will Madara be defeated?

Well, as of right now I'm pretty sure its safe to assume that Madara is basically the strongest dude alive. The question here is, how is he going to die? He's got the Rinnegan, he's got the EMS, and he's got his crazy jutsu.

This is what I'd really want to happen, but how do you guys think he'll lose?

Madara ends up fighting the Kage's and some other people, he gets injured, and he retreats. Kabuto, upon seeing Madara in an injured state, gives him the finishing blow and becomes the main villain.

Or, we might have Kabuto vs Madara, with Kabuto summoning the mystery person who can somehow defeat Madara.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How will Madara be defeated?

First off, good thread mate! Personally I'm of a similar thought pattern to you, I do see Kabuto becoming the main villain, in order to do this he will have to do a few things...

1) He will need to become the biggest threat to the Naruto *story* coming to an end, I say this because this is what the biggest thing is in every story... we know Kabuto's attention isn't so much on Naruto, but Sasuke.. this is where Madara and Kabuto are polar opposites, Madara needs Naruto, Kabuto needs Sasuke

2) Madara can and will be defeated, or will go in to seclusion, if this didn't happen, then there would be no more Naruto which wont happen any time soon, it makes way too much money and has such a huge fan base to end.

3) Kabuto wanting Sasuke is just as much risk to the story as Sasuke is the antagonist.. Naruto wouldn't be Naruto without Sasuke... so I can see the story switching from the main threat being to Naruto to it being to Sasuke.

How this will happen is the thing.. I think Naruto will defeat Madara, or send him packing, Bee will die, most likely Tsunade and some of the other Kage's too, Kabuto most likely will kill Tsunade.. showing a new level of medical ninja awesomeness before escaping the battlefield and leaving Madara in a world of trouble, he might even use the edo-tensai's to help wipe out the Zetsu army.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: How will Madara be defeated?

Yeah I agree. This is one seriously good thread. As expected of one Zatono. It seems to me that Orochi-Kabuto probably has one or two more tricks up his sleeves. When he told Madara that his summoning technique had no drawbacks I'm guessing he was lying. It could take a tremendous amount of chakra. In this case Kabuto would be fine having implanted Orochimaru's cells into himself. Madara may actually be in trouble though as despite his tremendous chakra, we don't know if the Rinnegan would have any drawbacks. It could also be something else. Suppose that this variation of Edo Tensei does severe harm to the users body, Kabuto would still be fine because he has Orochimaru's regenerative abilities. In which case Madara would be screwed. So I'm guessing that in terms of power Kabuto really can't beat Madara, but he'll likely triumph due to a gambit we just witnessed him play in the latest chapter.

Of course Madara could be killled by Sasuke which is almost certain to happen. Between Sasuke Mega Manning (and Naruto going super saiyan) every few chapters, the logical progression will see Sasuke kill Madara.
    Last edited by Tsukisama; December 15, 2010 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Removed minor bashing remark

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well i think Sasuke and Naruto will have to team up later to take Madara down, because Madara is basically an Uchiha+Senju now, and soon as strong as the sage of the six paths.

here is two way it could end..

#1 Naruto and Sasuke team up and win.

#2 Sasuke is fighting Madara, naruto come to help but its too late, Sasuke give his eyes to naruto before dying. Since Naruto got Uchiha DNA from Itachi, the sharingan start morphing into rinegann because naruto has too much yang chakra.

After that, its the final battle vs Madara.

Naruto wins.

after that he suiscide himself, seal his eyes and the 10tails.

END

edit: or maybe he could ressurect sasuke , i dont know

Last edited by Anonymous#2; December 14, 2010 at 11:24 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Think his downfall will be a injury, time repeating itself like minato

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member steelwingcrash1's Avatar
    A place where KHR is number one - in my heart and mind!
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Case 1: It seems Kabuto summoned "someone" which gave the surprise and chills to Madara, right? Kabuto will summon him and kill Madara. The dead Madara will be "re-summoned" by Kabuto. Thus, the main villain will become Kabuto.

Case 2: An outmatched Naruto who will still win at the end of the day. For example,

Madara: Hahaha, that is all you could do even with your Kyuubi form? You disappoint me a lot, Naruto.

Kyuubi Naruto: Is this man crazily powerful? There's no way to win against him...

Inner voice/Friends/Family (or whoever that is/those are): Don't give up, Naruto. You can't let the future of the shinobi world crumble before him!

Kyuubi Naruto: You're right. I can't lose right here, right now. I still have to be Hokage before I die. [Naruto smiles and large chakra envelopes him.]

Madara: W-What is t-this?! Does he still have this large chakra left in him?

Kyuubi Naruto: I will stop you, Madara, even at the cost of my life!

Inner voice/Friends/Family (or whoever that is/those are): We're with you in this fight. [yuck]

Kyuubi Naruto: Thanks, everyone. Here goes the secret of the Uzumaki clan (huh?)/ Super Rasengan (disgusting name)! Die, Madara!

Madara: Noooooooo!!!!

[Madara dies and Naruto wins.]

Why do I feel that this is what would happen in Madara's case? >_<

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

am pretty certain that sasuke and naruto would have to team up to beat Madara. I mean, thats the whole reason why itachi gave his eyes to sasuke and told him that he is the only one that can surpass uchiha madara. Now the uchiha madara that itachi was probably taking about, the blood flowing through his veins were 100% uchiha + hate (i think), not this tobi that was once the sage of sixth path and we know that naruto is main character, main character always lands the final attack on the villlan

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kelv015's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

First things first, if Kabuto was to be the Final Villain this would make Minato look bad. Minato said that to defeat Madara you needed some kind of ''special power''. That's the only reason Minato gave Naruto some of the Kyuubi chakra and didn't seal it all away. So if Kabuto were to just defeat Madara, no matter what happened to him before that it doesn't matter. Madara is going to be the final villain. Besides, Kabuto may have ''that'' jutsu up his sleeve, but Madara also has a few tricks himself....I don't think Kabuto knows Madara has izanagi and room full of sharingan's. And furthermore, if the secret person Kabuto summoned was enough to defeat Madara....he would have already done so (seeing how he also possesses an army to back that secret zombie). That person isn't someone that can defeat Madara imo, but perhaps it is some secret Madara has. (That's why Kabuto said ''Don't worry...I haven't told a soul'').

As to how Madara will die, I doubt even Naruto could take down Madara with Rinnengan, Sharingan, Izanagi, his space-time ninjutsu, etc, especially since we already know the Sharingan can control and/or suppress the Kyubbi's powers. Maybe Naruto will have to face Sasuke before Madara, and after seeing Sasuke defeated Madara will reveal that he was just using Sasuke's emotion to manipulate him or something along those lines and that it was all useless because he couldn't even defeat the Kyuubi kid. Then Sasuke will somehow help Naruto kill Madara once and for all.
    Last edited by kelv015; December 20, 2010 at 07:13 PM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member landundersea's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

madara is, imho, touching the status and type of these sort of villains who accumulate so much power and are so intelligent that in order for the protagonist to defeat them the author usually introduces a fault within their character; that is they go crazy.

yeah, i know it sounds lame and anticlimactic and all, but i think that we are entering this territory... and i fear that it is going to take a combined effort to take him down; with most people failing and making madara think he is invincible and that he will finally achieve his goals and then naruto will appear, pull out some uber-weird jutsu and madara will end up collapsing psycologically aka from the inside. it's a common end to uber-powerful villains
    ~ No matter how fast Light travels, it finds the Darkness has always gotten there first and is waiting for it.

~ Joel: Wednesday, do you think someday you might want to get married and have kids?
    Wednesday: No.
    Joel: But what if you met just the right man, who worshiped and adored you, who'd do anything you say, who'd be your devoted slave? Then what would you do?
    Wednesday: I'd pity him.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

in a sentence,I'm sure he will be defeated by naruto,because Tobi is the real antagonist of the manga,the worst enemy,so he has to be killed by the first character. Naruto will control the fox,learn other technique,and with Itachi's power he will be the strongest. I mean,he has almost defeat Pain!!!surely now that he's stronger he will defeat Tobi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hawaplop's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It could be tough if Madara tried to take Sasukes body and Sasuke instead takes Madaras powers and rinnegan, becomes 10 tails jinchuuriki and fights Naruto who seals Sasuke (along with juubi) with shiiki fuujin and they both die.

However, if Tobi is indeed not Madara and someone else, I could see Kabuto killing him and becoming the main villain.

Although I see Kabuto as more of an oddball with no real direction except to mess around with people. In reality, I see him helping the alliance in some way or form on his deathbed.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kenjiIkichiha's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely by Sasuke's EMS technique. When the War is in the climax, and Sasuke's Hatred and Evil Intent, Sasuke will get anger with Madara for letting Kabuto revive Itachi. He'll show us how EMS works by testing it with Madara.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mack's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, Madara will end up through Naruto's and Sasuke's hand. They both will kill him in one serious fight. Together.

This is exactly, how is it gonna be:

Kabuto is not going to be there, he will die during war killed by the alliance. It will come to the situation, when Madara and Sasuke will simply rush at some Naruto place or whatever, trying to capture him. Madara sents Sasuke on Naruto and there will be monster fight. During the fight, sasuke will realize, that Naruto's new powers protects him from everything, that he is very good an Sasuke can't cast a genjutsu on him. During the fight he will pull up several ems techniques. Also some interdimensional jutsu. Then, finally, he will show and uber new ems genjutsu, with which he will capture Naruto eventhough there is a Rmode or whatever. In that genjutsu, it will be similar to tsukuoymi. It will be sasuke's world. But then Itachi's gift will come up. It will turn over Sasuke or something. Now there will be a lot of time for those two to talk about stuff. At the end, Naruto and maybe even Itachi, will show the real truth to Sasuke and convinces him that he is wrong. naruto's friendship will convince him.

In the real world it will be just a second. After this second they will be on the same side, with a plan how to kill Madara. There will be fight, maybe not, maybe they will play it on Madara. Madara will be in another dimension, Sasuke will open the window (like kakashis kamui) and Naruto throws rasenshuriken throught it, killing Madara instantly. The end.

Of course, i'm writing here words like definitely and surely, but still it is just my prediction. Madara will be simply killed by Naruto and Sasuke.
    Last edited by Mack; December 26, 2010 at 11:14 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

...I'm going to be different from you lot and say that The Ten Tails (triple T) will kill Madara, or posses his body/mind, since he overestimated his own abilities in controlling such a force.

It won't be Kabuto, since it would mean that he'll take Madara's spot as the main villain.

It won't be neither Naruto nor Sasuke since they will be too busy killing eachother when they fight, according to Naruto himself.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member xAznSinnage's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

What? Sasuke's not a blind bull. He's going to kill Kabuto, cause he's the one who did it. Madara's not the one who did it, lol.

EDIT: ^lol @terminator pun. Who knows.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast