Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aizen

33 53.23%
  • Urahara

29 46.77%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Aizen Sousuke vs Urahara Kisuke

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen Sousuke vs Urahara Kisuke

The discussion just started and plz give your opinions as to who will in this fight between them, I knoiw there hasn't been much shown by both of them but judge by the amount they have been shown and the potential or hype that has been generated.

Personally I think Aizen would own

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen vs Urahara Kisuke

I think Urahara is on Aizen's level. Urahara, Gin and Aizen were the only geniuses shown 100 years ago. Back than Gin imo was around a VC's level, Aizen was probably captain level and Urahara was a captain. They had 110 years to improve so I think, all of them are above Shunsui level.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member _ATMA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen vs Urahara Kisuke

what is fearsome about Urahara and Aizen is both of their abilities to analyze their opponents abilities both of them are on equal grounds i think but aizen is more of a chess master while urahara is more of an idea genius
    If Nissan Motorsports is NISMO, does that make Honda Motorsports HOMO?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen Sousuke vs Urahara Kisuke

Well if there is anyone that could come up with a way to counter Kyouka Suigetsu's hypnotism it would be Urahara Kisuke.

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member deanmilanov's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Urahara will win, but by no means will it be an easy victory. Aizen claims to have reached the max height of soul power, but I think he's boasting. Even 2nd squad's vice-captain was able to withstand the pressure/how he made grimjaw bow is a mystery./. He's not so fast as Yoruichi or Soifon, and he did not master all the kidos ,he stated the 90th hadou against Komamura to be a failure. Of course this could mean he actually reached the max power of that 90th hadou at one time. I haven't seen any hand to hand combat, but stopping wounded and exhausted Ichigo was still quite a feat. After obtaining the Hougyoku he might have transformed himself into a vizard, we'll see later on. Aizen relies on his zanpakto too much. The reason he was able to strike Hitsu and the fox was because they were under the hypnosis. All in all, he is strong and smart, also the main villain, so it gives him some immunity against all except for the protagonist.
    Urahara on the other hand is more of a man of science. He said Ichigo's battle potencial is above his, but going by Aizen sending out Ulq to check things out, same goes for the former 5th division captain. The reason I chose Urahara is not because he's so strong or fast, it's because he's ingenious and has all those gadgets. He most likely also knows how to seal a bankai in an enclosed area(or even shikai!), and even if he didn't he could just invent a sensory net, cast it around himself and thus locate enemies. That last one was a little odd, I know. My point is he was and maybe still is inventing so much great stuff. Also, his zanpakto is mid-ranged, so he doesn't need to come close to someone in order to fight them, while Aizen has no choice(yeah, it's not a problem to approach someone when they don't know where you're coming from, I know). But the fight will probably end in some sick way like mayuri vs #8. This is my opinion
    Arguing on the Internet is like running in the special Olympics - even if you win, you are still retarded.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Urahara is probably going to end up fighting him for all intents and purposes, but end up losing due to something random, and stupid, when he could of won.

Once we see both Bankai's it'll be a lot easier to figure out who'd win.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member emanresu's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Urahara may find a way to beat Aizen shikai. But Aizen bankai is just impossible to be beaten. Thats why Ichigo's brute force will play a major role.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deanmilanov View Post
    I think Urahara will win, but by no means will it be an easy victory. Aizen claims to have reached the max height of soul power, but I think he's boasting. Even 2nd squad's vice-captain was able to withstand the pressure/how he made grimjaw bow is a mystery./. He's not so fast as Yoruichi or Soifon, and he did not master all the kidos ,he stated the 90th hadou against Komamura to be a failure. Of course this could mean he actually reached the max power of that 90th hadou at one time. I haven't seen any hand to hand combat, but stopping wounded and exhausted Ichigo was still quite a feat. After obtaining the Hougyoku he might have transformed himself into a vizard, we'll see later on. Aizen relies on his zanpakto too much. The reason he was able to strike Hitsu and the fox was because they were under the hypnosis. All in all, he is strong and smart, also the main villain, so it gives him some immunity against all except for the protagonist.
    Urahara on the other hand is more of a man of science. He said Ichigo's battle potencial is above his, but going by Aizen sending out Ulq to check things out, same goes for the former 5th division captain. The reason I chose Urahara is not because he's so strong or fast, it's because he's ingenious and has all those gadgets. He most likely also knows how to seal a bankai in an enclosed area(or even shikai!), and even if he didn't he could just invent a sensory net, cast it around himself and thus locate enemies. That last one was a little odd, I know. My point is he was and maybe still is inventing so much great stuff. Also, his zanpakto is mid-ranged, so he doesn't need to come close to someone in order to fight them, while Aizen has no choice(yeah, it's not a problem to approach someone when they don't know where you're coming from, I know). But the fight will probably end in some sick way like mayuri vs #8. This is my opinion
    what the bloody hell has urahara done to have people believe he can take out Aizen. seriously, aizen without using shikai took out Ichigo in bankai form. and when urahara was training ichigo and he first unknowingly used GT he did quite a bit of damage to urahara's bloodmist shield which by the way is one of his shikai abilities. so ichigo bankai>ichigo shikai. Aizen also easily blocked tessai's kido as a vc. urahara had a reiatsu blocking cloak, had the advantage of surprise and still managed to do no damage to Aizen. What makes you guys think that he'll be able to do it now? also I doubt he'd be able to disable Aizen's shikai as in order to do that he'd at the very least have to have significant information on his spiritual pressure, and spirit power. which i seriously doubt he has as since his failed attempt at killing him he has never ever been remotely near aizen. Also his kyoka suigetsu's abilities are probably significantly more complex and difficult to determine the basis of than Renji's purely power zanpaktou which Szayel was able to determine. Honestly all that Urahara has going for him in this fight is fan hype which certainly is not a valid reason to give him victory over Aizen of all people. That's saying he's at Yama's level which he hasn't shown much to say. and don't bring up the 3day bankai as that was all due to his tech. not taking away from his abilities but i'd surmise that any captain could probably have achieved bankai if they had had that device.

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by savantking View Post
    what the bloody hell has urahara done to have people believe he can take out Aizen. seriously, aizen without using shikai took out Ichigo in bankai form. and when urahara was training ichigo and he first unknowingly used GT he did quite a bit of damage to urahara's bloodmist shield which by the way is one of his shikai abilities. so ichigo bankai>ichigo shikai. Aizen also easily blocked tessai's kido as a vc. urahara had a reiatsu blocking cloak, had the advantage of surprise and still managed to do no damage to Aizen. What makes you guys think that he'll be able to do it now? also I doubt he'd be able to disable Aizen's shikai as in order to do that he'd at the very least have to have significant information on his spiritual pressure, and spirit power. which i seriously doubt he has as since his failed attempt at killing him he has never ever been remotely near aizen. Also his kyoka suigetsu's abilities are probably significantly more complex and difficult to determine the basis of than Renji's purely power zanpaktou which Szayel was able to determine. Honestly all that Urahara has going for him in this fight is fan hype which certainly is not a valid reason to give him victory over Aizen of all people. That's saying he's at Yama's level which he hasn't shown much to say. and don't bring up the 3day bankai as that was all due to his tech. not taking away from his abilities but i'd surmise that any captain could probably have achieved bankai if they had had that device.
    The pic below shows that the other captains couldn't achieve bankai using Urahara's method

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    I think Urahara has both combat and scientific genius. Urahara showed how great he was in combat when he analyzed Yammy's bala and used his mod soul to switch with, without Yammy noticing it. Even though Urahara's invention speed up the process, he achieved bankai at a similar pace to Ichigo, who has an insanely fast growth rate.

Seeing how it took even Ichigo 2 1/2 days to achieve bankai with that method and there's a 3 day limit on how long you can train like this, I don't think anyway who isn't extremely talented or a genius can successfully use this method to gain bankai.

This page shows Urahara's talent: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/132/17/

- Hitsugaya growth rate probably isn't much higher than Urahara, if it is. To surpass Shunsui it would take him a hundred years.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by emanresu View Post
    Urahara may find a way to beat Aizen shikai. But Aizen bankai is just impossible to be beaten. Thats why Ichigo's brute force will play a major role.
    We don't know his bankai's powers. Just because Yoruichi said 5 to 10 times stronger doesn't mean 10 times more reiatsu or ten times the speed. It would probably enhance the hypnosis, though I don't know how...

@ Savantking
    Urahara has shown enough to impress me. Achieving bankai in 3 days, coming up with the method for it, creating the Hougioku, toying with yammi... yes, we haven't seen him make someone bow down just with reiatsu, or stop a blade with his bare hand, yet I think that he stands a chance. I'm not overrating Urahara, people overrate Aizen. Btw Hichigo stopped Buyakuya's blade barehanded.
    Arguing on the Internet is like running in the special Olympics - even if you win, you are still retarded.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We don't know his bankai's powers. Just because Yoruichi said 5 to 10 times stronger doesn't mean 10 times more reiatsu or ten times the speed. It would probably enhance the hypnosis, though I don't know how...

@ Savantking
    Urahara has shown enough to impress me. Achieving bankai in 3 days, coming up with the method for it, creating the Hougioku, toying with yammi... yes, we haven't seen him make someone bow down just with reiatsu, or stop a blade with his bare hand, yet I think that he stands a chance. I'm not overrating Urahara, people overrate Aizen. Btw Hichigo stopped Buyakuya's blade barehanded.
    toying with the 10th espada with his shikai? that sure puts him over Aizen. and just so you know ichigo achieve bankai in less time than urahara. does that mean that he can currently beat aizen? or how about when ulquiorra unreleased deflected urahara's shikai attack barehanded? Yeah he sure is at aizen's level. note the sarcasm. All of his battle feats have been shown to be less than other captains. For instance he used his shikai to fight yammi and the fake sixth espada. well Shunsui actually beat the released first espada with only shikai. and yet i doubt anyone here would say that he's strong enough to defeat aizen. Urahara is strong probably but not nearly at aizen at least based on actual feats.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

we have to give urahara some credit, the guy invented some very nasty stuff over the years and has showns us to be very talented in nearly every way of the shinigami arts.
    - hand to hand is top notch
    - his sword fighting is high aswell i reckon
    - his inteligence, perception and his wits are to be on par with aizen and higher I believe
    - Urahara has yet to show some reasonable kidou techniques so we cant judge that properly.
    - we can reasonable asume he has reiatsu to be on par with most of the older captains (and probably even the vizards/top espada however this is mere speculations)

Aizen seems to be superior in sheer reiatsu and probably his kidou techniques however Aizen has yet to show a real sword fight so we cant judge that at this moment.
    Aizen being able to cut down Ichigo back in SS shouldnt be taken into this discussion as ichigo had barely any reiatsu left and was gravely injured with his fight against byakuya. Most VC would be able to defeat ichigo at that time.

Urahara wont attack aizen unprepared and since he is aware of aizen his total hypnosis, and i am pretty sure he is also aware of its weakness. This will give urahara the upper hand in the fight (untill Aizen uses his bankai). Urahara has proven to be a very tough and unpredictable opponent.
    The inventions Urarahara made untill now vouch for his wits.

I do not say urahara will win this fight however i say that urahara will atleast have the upperhand untill Aizen has to resort to bankai.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt anyone currently is aware of the weakness of kyoka suigetsu. If he knew it already why not give it to the Gotei13 and especially Yamamoto? People are all using assumptions for urahara's side. That really is not in the least bit valid. at least for aizen's side besides the # of feats he has they can also use his stats which happen to be equal to yammamoto. But urahara doesn't even have that so people should not make assumptions. Urahara has enough not so stellar feats to make it easy for one to believe that he is nowhere near Aizen.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by savantking View Post
    toying with the 10th espada with his shikai? that sure puts him over Aizen. and just so you know ichigo achieve bankai in less time than urahara. does that mean that he can currently beat aizen? or how about when ulquiorra unreleased deflected urahara's shikai attack barehanded? Yeah he sure is at aizen's level. note the sarcasm. All of his battle feats have been shown to be less than other captains. For instance he used his shikai to fight yammi and the fake sixth espada. well Shunsui actually beat the released first espada with only shikai. and yet i doubt anyone here would say that he's strong enough to defeat aizen. Urahara is strong probably but not nearly at aizen at least based on actual feats.
    Let's see what Aizen has done: used his zanpakto effect on Hitsu and slashed him. Stopped wounded exhausted Ichigo's blade barehanded, same with Renji. Caught Komamura's sword, the latter had his ass kicked by Kenpachi. Stabbed (yet couldn't kill) Hinamori. Same with Halibel. About his reiatsu: he has twice the reiatsu of normal captains (say Hitsu and Koma, which he happened to fight). Huh, great guy.
    Well, I guess you can't see my point of view, and I can't see yours, so it's pointless to try to convince each other. This is my last post on the subject.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's see what Aizen has done: used his zanpakto effect on Hitsu and slashed him. Stopped wounded exhausted Ichigo's blade barehanded, same with Renji. Caught Komamura's sword, the latter had his ass kicked by Kenpachi. Stabbed (yet couldn't kill) Hinamori. Same with Halibel. About his reiatsu: he has twice the reiatsu of normal captains (say Hitsu and Koma, which he happened to fight). Huh, great guy.
    Well, I guess you can't see my point of view, and I can't see yours, so it's pointless to try to convince each other. This is my last post on the subject.
    He actually never released kyoka suigetsu when he pwned Hitsu. That was just added in the anime. He actually managed to slash Hitsu in bankai before he could do anything. That shows his speed. Read the corresponding manga chapters dude. You do realize Kenpachi never actually beat Komamura right? Also he managed to floor Grimmjow with pure reiatsu. the grimmjow who at the time was pwning Ichigo bankai. He also without looking behind him blocked the Kido captains hadou 88 with a danku. and he managed to escape urahara's sneak attack even whilst urahara had a reiatsu blocking cloak. He also has in the official statbook overall equal stats to yamamoto. He also managed to catch renji's shikai barehanded and cause it to fold itself. Also he managed to disappear from renji's sight in an instant with shunpo even though renji could then respond to byakuya's shunpo. he also managed to drop komamura with a black coffin kido that wasn't more than 1/3 the full capacity. He managed to get Barragan to submit to his control. all these feats surpass anything battlewise that urahara has actually done. Name feats of urahara that match all of these. I'm also prolly forgeting some more.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast