Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 12 and 13 Discussion/Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Atobe the king's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 12 and 13 Discussion/Predictions

Raw is out..discuss

Man i hate this chapter set...not bad it's just that they set us up for epicness next month...Blanka VS Blanka and Koshimae VS Kazuya looks sounds about right...

Oh..and since Kazuya is lefty he's going to be awesome.
    Last edited by Atobe the king; September 04, 2009 at 01:15 PM.
    When's Prince of Tennis Smash Hit 4

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 12 and 13 Discussion/Predictions

Where is it I cant find it...?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    Where is it I cant find it...?
    http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/details/51358
    Just finished downloading. Now I'm gonna finish watching Power Rangers RPM(DON'T LAUGH. IT'S AWESOME.) and read the raw.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member javimgol's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I think 14 and 15 will be focused in Koshimae and Kintaroh's match.
    My bet? Rookies are totally owned. It would be very sad if those kids are just the best non-professional players of Japan, and, as I said in another post, we need a Ryoma's defeat

And well, next month we'd have Tachibana - Kadowaki (Kippei deserves to win 7-0), Kabaji VS Jirou (go Jirou, go!), and maybe, if Konomi wants to finish the matches, Chinen-Tanishi (I bet for Fatty),Amane VS Kurobane (I expect another joking match), Rin VS ?, Sengoku VS ?. There are no great duels, so it can be completed with just a few panels each one.

We'll have to wait for the Tooyama - Chitose, I'd really want to see that match.

One thing: is the conclusion of the Bunta VS Jackal in the chapter of this month?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I really want to know what Mizuki said after he won his match. This month's chapters were nothing special though...Could have been better, I suppose.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Whats the point in having Ryoma losing? Sure, we dont expect him to spam Teni Muhou, which supposedly the thing Nanjiroh had that kept him winning but Echizen is the main character, we won't see him lose (I hope). End of.

For a monthly chapter it was nothing special, I agree. Do you still own the internet ><

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't discuss de topic because I don't understand Japanese... but the images and the last mini spoiler were interesting...

I hope that somebody translate the RAW to English... and I'am waiting for the next month issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    Whats the point in having Ryoma losing? Sure, we dont expect him to spam Teni Muhou, which supposedly the thing Nanjiroh had that kept him winning but Echizen is the main character, we won't see him lose (I hope). End of.

For a monthly chapter it was nothing special, I agree. Do you still own the internet ><
    maybe he will show another technique...

Cheers!
    Last edited by Freecs; September 04, 2009 at 04:33 PM.

THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll have a translation out later on along with a better raw and such...just dont know my timeline ^^;;

I'll try to get chapter 12 out tonight at the very least

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 12 and 13 Discussion/Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Sai_the_Shaman View Post
    I'll have a translation out later on along with a better raw and such...just dont know my timeline ^^;;

I'll try to get chapter 12 out tonight at the very least
    Man, that would be nice.. I really want to translate English to Spanish... and I'm a big fan of u... u are always the first in translate NPOT... u Rox..

Well... Cheers!! and I'll wait ur translation!!
    Last edited by Freecs; September 04, 2009 at 08:05 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Sai, can't wait for the translation! Heh heh... looks like Oni and Kazuya could easily return Echizen's Samurai Drive, judging by their rally. How do we know that it's Kazuya vs. Echizen and Oni vs. Kintaro?

Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 12 is translated and a better raw is uploaded (from a while before). Enjoy XD

I'll start on 13 in a bit and may finish it before heading to bed.

13 tl and MQ/HQ raw is out now
    Last edited by Sai_the_Shaman; September 05, 2009 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the translation Sai!

I'm sticking to my theory that Mizuki won by poisoning Inui.

So, Zaizen REFUSED to come to the camp? Interesting...Hope he joins it though.
    I think Renji resigned because Inui lost and he wanted to hang out with him. Nice chapters, I wouldn't mind them at all if the series was still weekly, but since it's monthly I kind of wanted some development to happen. Would it kill to give us one page of Sanada, for example?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is it annoying :O? Dang it, that still makes his skills unknown apart from his reputation. Echizen v Minami huh? That means Momo is defo playing Sengoku...?

Quote Quote:
    Would it kill to give us one page of Sanada, for example?
    Yes, Konomi is trying to make us forget about him and then suddenly reintroduce him to surprise us...

Quote Quote:
    I think Renji resigned because Inui lost and he wanted to hang out with him.
    I dont really have a reason to say why he resigned, but damn ,he was owning!

Mizuki damnit, "What a beautiful win?" hahaha...I was thinking that too Sherlock! Love how Renji says how pitiful...I sure hope the high schoolers dont reject their offers for playing :S
    Last edited by Bowser; September 05, 2009 at 12:52 PM.

Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

It wouldn't surprise me if they did decline the match since they were the ones to stop the original terrible high school players from continuing to challenge the middle schoolers. I can somewhat see Tokugawa be like "Wait for the Shuffle Matches" or something.

I really hope Zaizen ends up staying cause I really want to see what his play style is.

We never got to see the end of the Jackal/Marui match up. It makes me wonder if they played at all.....
    Then again, they never show us the results for that actual set.....Ryoma was a no show, but they didn't cross his name out.

Jackal and Bunta may have walked off the court....(they leave it kinda ambiguous)......or are possibly still playing.....

Koharu vs Gin never shows Koharu's name being crossed out (granted its implied Gin won).

Well there are only 8 matches left (7 is you assume Ryoma was made to forfeit his lol). Kintarou's is next, but he's gonna no show either. Out of the rest, I think no one really cares about the characters and Konomi might just show the results.

There was an interesting suggestion on 2ch about how these matches are really just to divide the middle schoolers in seperate groups in reality. So the Winners will form their own training team and the losers will form their own.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    There was an interesting suggestion on 2ch about how these matches are really just to divide the middle schoolers in seperate groups in reality. So the Winners will form their own training team and the losers will form their own.
    If that's the case, Renji resigning(to be in the same team as Inui) makes a lot of sense.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast