Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ways for Gaara to return to being one of the stronger shinobi's

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ways for Gaara to return to being one of the stronger shinobi's

i doubt he will get any stronger he is not naruto or sasuke. he will probably just get stronger through age like most of the other rookies. naruto and sasuke are just beyond all this people. and sage mode idk he need to have a contract with the frogs and have a high amount of chakra. he probably lost a lot when he lost his bijuu.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Senjutsu is useless for Garaa. All he does now is manipulating sand, besides the stamina, I don't see how Sage Mode would help him to improve his sand strikes. More sand ? What a waste of Senjutsu.
    Maybe frog kata with his sand if he miss a sand strike.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member RandomShikafan's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Gaara doesn't need auto defence. Shukaku is over a hundred years old and has been placed in at least two hosts in the past, therefore, he doesn't have much reason to get that much stronger in three measily years. Or even in Gaara's entire life so far. And his autodefense was outdone by Sasuke and Lee BTS, who were fast. But in PTS terms, Shukaku's autodefence would be meaningless against anyone. But Gaara himself is on another level, he only anticipate and just block Amaterasu, try to grasp that, his defensive powers and jutsuspeed are up there with Itachi and Madara. He's already one of greater shinobi. Easily.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hojinmaru's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote: ninjabot
    Also, Satetsu, the Iron Sand that the Kazekage puppet used would be awesome for him.

Quote Originally Posted by juUnior View Post
    You know that's impossible? xPYou know that's impossible? xP
    Would it be possible if he were in an area of high iron consentration? Or if he carried the dust in his gord? Is his Sand jutsu a Doton Jutsu or is it a true KG and purely "Sand". If it is Doton, would metals fall under "earth"?

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RandomShikafan
    he only anticipate and just block Amaterasu, try to grasp that, his defensive powers and jutsuspeed are up there with Itachi and Madara. He's already one of greater shinobi. Easily
    I will not deny that but still - if Kishi wants me to believe that Gaara BECAME stronger than he was before as a host of Shukaku, than he should show sth more spectacular than just showing.. blocking of some fire which can burn everything; I'm really not satisfied with that, would like to see sth more badass

Quote Originally Posted by Hojinmaru
    Would it be possible if he were in an area of high iron consentration?
    Hojinmaru could you elaborate it more? I'm not sure if I understand it correctly, sorry

Is his Sand jutsu a Doton Jutsu or is it a true KG and purely "Sand". If it is Doton, would metals fall under "earth"?
    If it's for my opinion, I believe that sand jutsu of Gaara after the extraction of Shukaku from him has all the necessity to be "just" a KG. What we have learnt about that sand jutsu on such scale <because I'm not talking about using sand by shinobi's like Kankurou did in the fight with Sakon/Ukon> is that only other jinchuurikis of Shukaku had that ability alone. BUT if it's a doton actually, than I have no idea how to consider metal/iron - I thought about Kazekage's magnetic abilities as KG ^^'
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hojinmaru's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juUnior
    could you elaborate it more? I'm not sure if I understand it correctly, sorry
    Well, if he were in an area that had high levels of iron minerals around him, could he extract the iron from the ground the way he extracted diamond from the earth to strengthen his barrior against Kimimaru? And if so, couldn't he if he wanted to use a form of iron sand, just not using magnetism to do it, instead Doton Ninpo?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

Iron sand?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont believe gaara needs something like Sage mode.
    We must not forget about gaara his "own sand" the sand that makes gaara more powerfull with every kill besides the obvious age/training powerups he gets. The fact his biju got extracted doesnt mean he gotten weaker, if at all he gotten stronger like other pple already claimed.
    Also we must think of the possiblity that not every country uses the same sealing technique as the 4th hokage. The kyuubi his chakra mixes (because the Kyuubi was known for its own infinite suply of chakra, wich is also the reason the 9 tails is the strongest) with naruto continuesly and i doubt the other biju have the same advantage. Taking this in consideration it is possible that gaara like sasuke had to use chakra in order to controll his biju.

now for additional "power ups" for gaara the most logical choice to me would be a larger container for his "own" sand and more jutsu combined with elements. It would be truly interesting would be the sand jutsu combined with either: lightning, wind or earth (where earth is the least interesting).
    any other kind of jutsu that would suit gaara would require years of training and would be a signature to himself.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure why exactly gaara would "need to return to being one of the stronger shinobi". Given what little we have seen, he remains as strong as he was before. It does not seem as if he actually lost his power at this point. The only thing I really could see him losing due to the loss of shukaku is stamina but even that seems rather normal.

As for whether he needs a powerup, it is an entirely different matter. This is no longer part 1 where he had it in him to compete with jonnin level dudes and had to fight with worthless shit as the gennin level rookies or the chunnin level fodder such sasuke, neji and naruto(note this is all from part 1). Every enemy right now is strong enough to go toe to toe with a kage. He is strong, specially if he has sand around him(which he does not seem to have trouble creating) so I don't really think he is that far behind the stronger people around.

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if he were in an area that had high levels of iron minerals around him, could he extract the iron from the ground the way he extracted diamond from the earth to strengthen his barrior against Kimimaru? And if so, couldn't he if he wanted to use a form of iron sand, just not using magnetism to do it, instead Doton Ninpo?
    Ah, I see it. Well, I don't think Kishi would do sth like that, heh : (

Quote Originally Posted by kkck
    As for whether he needs a powerup, it is an entirely different matter. This is no longer part 1 where he had it in him to compete with jonnin level dudes and had to fight with worthless shit as the gennin level rookies or the chunnin level fodder such sasuke, neji and naruto(note this is all from part 1). Every enemy right now is strong enough to go toe to toe with a kage. He is strong, specially if he has sand around him(which he does not seem to have trouble creating) so I don't really think he is that far behind the stronger people around.
    I think exactly the same - that's why I would like to see some sort of "power-up" for Gaara, to be able to compete with this stronger enemies now. I know, I know, he can compete, but still sometimes I think it's not enough xd
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Gaara is already strong, despite losing the Bijuu.
    I think that his mind will be clearer now that he can sleep, so it might actually be a power-up for him !

But, if he needs to get new jutsu, I could see him using Iron sand for sure.
    That would be nice.

Other than that...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2