Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You (君に届け, lit. Reaching you)

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Coffee~'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You (君に届け, lit. Reaching you)

Thank you for the invite and thank you for the welcome~

Quote Quote:
    True, true. But I think Kent is interested in Sawako atm, then he could gradually start to like her and then he could fall in love with her.
    Or Kent could be just so eccentric of a person, that we can't tell if he loves her himself and is just trying to make her happy or if he just has an interest in the odd pair-up/situation.

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ~Coffee~ View Post
    Thank you for the invite and thank you for the welcome~
    You’re very welcome. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    Or Kent could be just so eccentric of a person, that we can't tell if he loves her himself and is just trying to make her happy or if he just has an interest in the odd pair-up/situation.
    Mmm…you make an interesting point, Coffee. I think Kent has ulterior motives for approaching Sawako and Shota, that’s clear. What it is not completely clear yet is whether his motives for approaching Sawako and Shota are because he truly wants to help Sawako (and help her become Shota’s girlfriend) or because he wants Sawako for himself and therefore will try to break them apart.

At least with Kurumi we knew that she really loved Shota, but with Kent…his motives are not all that clear yet.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I am pretty sure Kent was just interested In the pairing situation,but then he totally falls in love, well maybe not totally, but he started to like her.We all know that Sawako's rare smile does wonders on Bishounens

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kakashi919's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Kent wants Sawako for himself. Her smile can surely make anyone fall for her,but I think he realised that she only loves Shota and wants to help her. Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see what plays out

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to this thread good_boy! The more the merrier!

Quote Originally Posted by good_boy View Post
    I am pretty sure Kent was just interested In the pairing situation,
    You’re right, because what caught Kent’s attention first seeing Sawako and Shota talking in the classroom. Maybe he got interested in the “pairing” because of how different they are from each other?

Quote Quote:
    but then he totally falls in love, well maybe not totally, but he started to like her.
    I agree, his interest in Sawako became stronger after seeing Sawako’s brilliant and radiant smiles.

Quote Quote:
    We all know that Sawako's rare smile does wonders on Bishounens
    True, true. Well, the exception to the rule is Ryuu but that is because he’s completely in love with Yoshida.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

As long as she doesnt say some weird Sadako-style thing (like back when she said she and and her g-friends arent friends) sorry forgot their names, then she wll end up with Shota.But you guy know what I was actually surprised to see Shota also soooo freaking sshy

@Destiny Thnx a lot.its only my pleasure to discuss great anime...Btw do you guys find Sawako beautiful?becuz I do find her a bit creepy.I said a bit no hating
    Last edited by lawlett-kun; January 31, 2011 at 11:08 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi919 View Post
    I don't think Kent wants Sawako for himself. Her smile can surely make anyone fall for her,but I think he realised that she only loves Shota and wants to help her. Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see what plays out
    Welcome to this thread, kakashi919! And yay! More people are joining this thread.

Kent is fully aware Sawako likes Shota, but I still feel Kent motives in helping Sawako are not all that pure. Just like Ayane doesn’t fully trust Kent, I don’t trust him fully either. And yes, hopefully next episode will give us more clues about whether Kent only want to help Sawako because of the kindness of his heart or if it is because he wants something more.

Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah yeah... that time was a bit sad to watch... It's Yoshida and Chihiro(?) I can't really remember~

His shyness adds to the story though. Instead of the usual cool,calm guy that every girl chases, it's good to see something different.

I wonder when/if Yoshida and Ryuu will get together? They make a good couple

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

As long as she doesnt say some weird Sadako-style thing (like back when she said she and and her g-friends arent friends) sorry forgot their names, then she wll end up with Shota.
    She and Shota will end up together there is no doubt in my mind about that, but this is Sawako we are talking about so I’m totally expecting more misunderstandings and Sawako-isms before they officially become a couple.

Quote Quote:
    But you guy know what I was actually surprised to see Shota also soooo freaking sshy
    Shota is so cute!! Shota was pretty extroverted at the beginning, but I think he now is shyer than before because he is unsure about Sawako’s feelings for him. And who can’t blame him, any person would be a tad unsure or a lot unsure with those mixed signals.

Quote Quote:
    @Destiny Thnx a lot.its only my pleasure to discuss great anime...
    You’re very welcome. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    Btw do you guys find Sawako beautiful?becuz I do find her a bit creepy.I said a bit no hating
    She is not your typical beauty; but she is beautiful, especially when she smiles, at least IMHO she is.

Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

@destiny - Arigatou gozaimasu

Sawako is Hot I thought she was beautiful from the first episode. I dunno, I guess I like girls who don't stand out much.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

@Destiny totally agree on everything you said.True she is not your normal Anime Hotty/cutie..Btw remebr the scene when Sawako was sitting at Ruy's place and she called Shota.And do you remember the way his little brother acted?For some reason I thought it was not a human behaviour at all lol

@Kakashi ur scaring me oO

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah yeah... that time was a bit sad to watch... It's Yoshida and Chihiro(?) I can't really remember~
    Ayane and Chizuru Yoshida. And yes, that part of the manga was sad, thankfully the misunderstanding was cleared up and they became friends again.

Quote Quote:
    His shyness adds to the story though. Instead of the usual cool,calm guy that every girl chases, it's good to see something different.
    ITA!!! That is why Shota is so refreshing.

Quote Quote:
    I wonder when/if Yoshida and Ryuu will get together? They make a good couple
    I like the Yoshida x Ryuu pairing as well. So I hope they get together before the manga ends.

@destiny - Arigatou gozaimasu
    You’re welcome. ^_^

Btw remebr the scene when Sawako was sitting at Ruy's place and she called Shota.And do you remember the way his little brother acted?For some reason I thought it was not a human behaviour at all lol
    No…I don’t really remember how Shota’s little brother acted. You do remember the chapter/episode when that happened? And why did you think his behavior wasn’t human. I’m curious.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; January 31, 2011 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

@Destiny totally agree on everything you said.True she is not your normal Anime Hotty/cutie..Btw remebr the scene when Sawako was sitting at Ruy's place and she called Shota.And do you remember the way his little brother acted?For some reason I thought it was not a human behaviour at all lol

@Kakashi ur scaring me oO
    Why? I'm just saying... you asked if we thought she was beautiful and I said yes

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Ayane and Chizuru Yoshida. And yes, that part of the manga was sad, thankfully the misunderstanding was cleared up and they became friends again.
    You think it was sadder than the rumours that other girl was spreading?Kurumi(?)

Quote Quote:
    ITA!!! That is why Shota is so refreshing.
    Haha you sound like Sawako

Quote Quote:
    I like the Yoshida x Ryuu pairing as well. So I hope they get together before the manga ends.
    I really hope so... I hate when they end a manga without getting certain characters together. It feels incomplete...

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

@Destiny the guy acted like a monkey episode 7...Just really found tht funny and awkward i guess

@Kakashi i meant that you said you like girls who dont stand out..In rll life girls like that are not always sawakos =P

Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

lol key word "always". They are there though, and I met some of them. Like in my Japanese class, there's a girl that dresses different than the average "hot girls", but she still is beautiful.

What I also like about Sawako,is that,she doesn't go home and cry like a baby when people run away from her because they think she's scary. She actually keeps trying to talk to people. It's another great aspect of this series.

New Reply
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast