Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You (君に届け, lit. Reaching you)

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Coffee~'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You (君に届け, lit. Reaching you)

I don't think they will do a Season 3, it didn't seem like they were planning on it at all - though if they do I hope they change it up a little bit and make it better than the 2nd season was...

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You (君に届け, lit. Reaching you)

I do not read the manga, so I couldn't tell how different the anime is compared to the manga. But based from what I've seen on the anime, I really like it! I love how the series is trying to deliver strong, positive messages to the audience. I found my eyes wet quite often throughout both season. XD The development of the plot is interesting, although obviously everyone can guess that the lead male and female would end up together. It is the path to that end which makes the series worth watching. The development of the characters are nice as well, especially Sawako, of course. And I like the OPs and EPs as well. XD In the end, I didn't regret to have watched this series, I wouldn't wish for more seasons, though; the series has ended in a good way. ^^

(On a side note, well, the ending of Season 2 is... arrrggghh, but well, at least it ends happily for Sawako and Shota. )

New Reply
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18