Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You (君に届け, lit. Reaching you)

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You (君に届け, lit. Reaching you)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten.Sama View Post
    It's so sweet how shy Kaze is around Sawako. There's always something so touching about their scenes together.
    I agree. I think it is also because their scenes feel so innocent. For Sawako is the first time experiencing romantic love and even though Kaze is popular it’s also a first for him because it is the first time he has been in love with a girl.

My favorite was when he shielded her from their classmates view, how he wanted that moment to be for themselves.
    Kaze being selfish was very romantic. He is very protective of Sawako’s smile.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Akiyama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pin, what a crazy funny guy, only laughs at his own jokes, when his stomach made that funny noise, -I associate that with being hungry but I don't mind-

The passing of the notes was adorable, she thought to keep passing it along and Kaze had to quickly grab it, I bet Ryu didn't even react to the loud bang, Kaze points to Sawoko, you begin to hear her heartbeat, returns the note keeping it simple and sweet "I'll be there"

That Maru is too cute, what about that butt hole animation on the dog?, I thought it was a flea at first.

We sorta know why Sawako is so smart, she hasn't had that many friends in life so she spends time studying but all that work paid off. I'm glad everyone got to see her smile.

I can tell who started those rumors with subtle signs in this episode, and looking back there was even foreshadowing of this moment when Chizu and Yoshida were joking about starting rumors about Pin, turns out the joke is on them.
    I want the manga to arrive in the mail soon ASAP so I can post in Kaiten's thread.

Favorite chibi Sawako-becoming one with the universe realizing how Kaze is amazing
    Spoiler: Amazing show

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think everyone is gonna associate Pin's stomach to Sawako or something, because he stared at her for more than 10 seconds at the beginning.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by I'm_Akiyama View Post
    That Maru is too cute, what about that butt hole animation on the dog?, I thought it was a flea at first.
    LOL! I thought the same thing about the black point on Maru too, I thought it was flea

I can tell who started those rumors with subtle signs in this episode
    Good observation Aki! If you paid close attention you know who is the one behind the rumors by now.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonBlitz View Post
    I think everyone is gonna associate Pin's stomach to Sawako or something, because he stared at her for more than 10 seconds at the beginning.
    Iirc, something about what you just mentioned is going to happen in the next episode.

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I *finally* had the chance to watch Ep 3 today.

Pin was hilarious, as expected. The way they did the stare-down with him and Sawako was done just right. Can't wait for more Pin awesomeness in the future!

Also, the scenes between Kaze and Sawako were sooo sweet! The chemistry between them is just perfect. My favorite line from Kaze was when they were on the stairs together and he told her: "You haven't realized yet? The one who's moving me, is you." (As you can probably tell, it resulted in some MAJOR fangirling from me. )

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think someone here wanted to see the sickers that came with volume 1 so I will post some thumbnails.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They are so adorable!!!!! I love them!
    Thank you very much for posting them, Aki!

My favorite are Sawako pink fairy and Kaze chibi elf. He is supposed to be an elf, right?

Episode 4 with FMS is out.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; October 28, 2009 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great episode!

I've always felt so sorry for Sawako, Chizu, and Yano during this arc. Nothing is worse then that type of tension between new friends. Sawako being so awkward and shy doesn't help. She really believes this is her fault. And baka Pin dragging the girls off right as Sawako was expressing her feelings! Even Kaze is stuck in the middle.

Great acting in this episode. Deep seated emotions are hard to express, the actors did a phenomenal job of sounding believable.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF this episode pissed me off sooo much!!!!!!! Ugh the Rumor spreading person needs to get their ass kicked.

I bet its the girl who helped Sawako pick up the papers last episode. She reeks of evil

also I think this is whats gonna happen when Sawako finds the rumor person
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by CBlitz; October 29, 2009 at 12:02 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 4

-“You mean me? I actually did stuff more much worse than that!”, Chizu is so awesome!!

-Sawako making notes for Chizu was so sweet. Sawako sure is a very nice girl!

-I was sad that they didn’t include Ryuu backing up Chizu and “backing up” Yano in this episode. It was a good scene if you ask me.

-The story of Pin and the chibi grandpas was funnier in the manga, IMHO. But I still enjoyed that scene in this episode.

-Kaze and Sawako locking eyes with each other and Kaze blushing like crazy was so sweet of a scene!! And of course Sawako is completely oblivious about the whole situation.

-Watching the misunderstandings between Chizu, Yano and Sawako (the one with Pin and the one in the classroom when they asked her if she liked them) were so painful to watch. But I do think that Chizu should have left Sawako finished her sentence and not jump to conclusions.

-The upper panel of this page was so cute in this episode!!

-The scene at the shoe lockers was so sad, I wanted to go inside that scene and clear all the misunderstandings between the girls.

-The scene when Sawako doesn’t reply to Kaze’s hello was so much more touching in the manga.

-The conversation between Sawako and Kaze outside the classroom was painful to watch as well. However, I must say I liked that conversation so much better in the manga. There are a few important details that they left out from the manga and they did some changes that I’m not very fond of. So far the anime has been very faithful to the manga, but after watching this episode I’m strating to get a bit worried and I’m beginning to wonder if they will remain faithful to the manga in the next episodes...

-I can’t wait to watch the next episode!! And I really hope they don’t change too many things from the manga in episode 5.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF this episode pissed me off sooo much!!!!!!! Ugh the Rumor spreading person needs to get their ass kicked.
    This episode just showed I hate rumors so much!!

also I think this is whats gonna happen when Sawako finds the rumor person
    Spoiler show
    ROFL!!
    Last edited by destiny4ever; October 29, 2009 at 11:09 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm looking forward to the next episode too, gritting my teeth because I don't want to spoil it for the non - manga readers. Great episode this week but the pay off is coming.

Chizu and Yano meeting at the bridge with puffy eyes was both sad and funny at the same time.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a long pot but it got deleted. >.<
    Pin was great in this episode but I wish they had animated more of the little men from the manga.
    Bad communication plus rumors are a terrible combination, I wish Sawako would speak up more.
    Spoiler: Favorite chibi Sawako this week show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pin was great in this episode but I wish they had animated more of the little men from the manga.
    So do I. That manga scene with the chibi grandpas was pretty funny IMO, so I was looking forward to see it animated. Too bad the animators didn’t consider it funny enough to spend more time than they did in it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They didn't even show the chibi men jumping into the cup. I had been looking forward to that scene too. Oh well, better that then skimping on major plot points.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They didn't even show the chibi men jumping into the cup.
    Which was the best part!

Oh well, better that then skimping on major plot points.
    I didn’t have this feeling when I watched ep 1, 2 and 3, but after watching ep 4, I have this horrible feeling that the anime might not stay as faithful to the manga as I thought it was going to... and that maybe at some point they will start to change/omit important things from the manga...

New Reply
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast