Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 561 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Katz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 561 Spoiler Discussion

I think he might it as sarcasm, atleast I hope, if he's srsly arguing the cannonballs got a hard-on for Boa, than uhhh...yea those are some rather strange cannnoballs.

But like a few people have stated even if any army of PX's appear I think WB's earthquake abilty would be more than enough to either sink the ships they arrive on or the ground they walk on.

Quote Quote:
    I could almost swear I saw a tear on one of those stoned cannonballs. You should check the picture again.
    LOLZ, I seen a roll but not a tear drop to be seen

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    @sarutobi sensei can you translate black lagoons spoiler. i cant wait to see which one is true
    Not really, I've also used google translation and that's what I can make of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Lagoon View Post
    yea she's a Shichibukai after all and the first strong woman Oda ever introduced, although it's a bit humiliating for an egoist
    well yeah, she is, but smoker's one though bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Lagoon View Post
    the last sentence says something comes out of luffy's body ... a lot of steam ...
    yeah yeah, I've pointed that out also x)

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuga View Post
    The PXs don't have any feelings, so I doubt that Hancock's stone ability would work on them.
    true, she's useless against them xD

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Black Lagoon's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuga View Post
    I guess he is able to use a lot of time Gear 2 since his body won't fall yet thanks to the Okama queen.
    Probably, or he's just pumping the blood faster than usual

Sig Credit : Shinsatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    In terms of pure intelligence and mental capacity the title belongs to Itachi. The guy could make a cat bark if he wanted to, and do so without his Sharingan.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I could almost swear I saw a tear on one of those stoned cannonballs. You should check the picture again.
    +
    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    I think he might it as sarcasm, atleast I hope, if he's srsly arguing the cannonballs got a hard-on for Boa, than uhhh...yea those are some rather strange cannnoballs.
    I thought you were talking about pirate and marines in my head that's all. I thought that "cannonballs" was a slip, but no it seems that there are cannonballs turned into stone...I'm a little surprised that she didn't use it against Luffy when they met each other for the first time.
    Last edited by Gats; October 19, 2009 at 01:42 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

WB moving cause of Mwk sounds like fake to me. If that guy moves it will be either due to Garp or Sengoku. Fake!

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Black Lagoon's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    We need someone to translate them really fast xD

I once had a great translating program, don't know what I did to it xD
    I think there isn't something more to add to your summary, IMO it's brief and perfect XD

Sig Credit : Shinsatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    In terms of pure intelligence and mental capacity the title belongs to Itachi. The guy could make a cat bark if he wanted to, and do so without his Sharingan.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Well yeah, but there are more things mentioned but I can't really figure it out.

It mentions cookies, 100 PX, something running on the water, Sengoku doing something other then cutting of the TV, mentions luffy saying that he won't let his comrades die and smoke comes out of him.

I don't know in what to believe xD

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Seleno's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Really confusing spoilers this time Oo
    (but what should we say... it's Monday xD)

Anyway... Hmm... The WB part seems fake to me 'cause why should he suddenly get between Luffy and Mihawk just to let Luffy pass ?

Then Flamingo says something about 10 people forming the new power after this war (sounds realistic but which persons does he mean by that?)

The last part of the google translation tells me that Luffy will show us a new move (again this thing "I have to save my friends and the people I love so I have to get stronger bla bla" and everytime after a monologue like this he show us something new and this could also explain this huge amount of steam)

The thing with 100 PX's would be cool but I don't know... it was predictable xD
    Last but not least ... what's that about the ancient weapon Poseidon ? Oo Don't tell me we will see it in this war...
    Last edited by Seleno; October 19, 2009 at 02:21 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

In arlong park Aohige_AP made a correction, it's not Whitebeard who attacked Hawkeye but a division captain. It also says that Sentoumarou appears with the PXs.
    I wonder why Sengoku stopped the broadcast, if everything was planed in the beginning, why starting it ? Or maybe he fears that Luffy will succeed...

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OdaForPresident's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Flamingo vs Croc would be cool. Guess we'll find out more about his powers. If he's a string user his powers probably won't work on a logia, or maybe he's mastered haki?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Katz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Flamingo vs Croc would be cool. Guess we'll find out more about his powers. If he's a string user his powers probably won't work on a logia, or maybe he's mastered haki?
    We don't need anything Haki user running around, Luffy, Boa, Silvers,WB (more than likely), shanks....I think is more than enough, I say WB because in all the attempts Ace put on his life, he somehow repelled Ace several times, even stopping him once when he was nearly asleep.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    In arlong park Aohige_AP made a correction, it's not Whitebeard who attacked Hawkeye but a division captain. It also says that Sentoumarou appears with the PXs.
    I wonder why Sengoku stopped the broadcast, if everything was planed in the beginning, why starting it ? Or maybe he fears that Luffy will succeed...
    Yeah the 5ht division captain, starts with an S I think, but it also mentions Marco saving Luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Seleno View Post
    Really confusing spoilers this time Oo
    (but what should we say... it's Monday xD)

Anyway... Hmm... The WB part seems fake to me 'cause why should he suddenly get between Luffy and Mihawk just to let Luffy pass ?

Then Flamingo says something about 10 people forming the new power after this war (sounds realistic but which persons does he mean by that?)

The last part of the google translation tells me that Luffy will show us a new move (again this thing "I have to save my friends and the people I love so I have to get stronger bla bla" and everytime after a monologue like this he show us something new and this could also explain this huge amount of steam)

The thing with 100 PX's would be cool but I don't know... it was predictable xD
    Last but not least ... what's that about the ancient weapon Poseidon ? Oo Don't tell me we will see it in this war...
    The new 10 person are the pacifista, probably.

100 would be too much.

and yeah agreed, too much steam for it to be Gear Second xD

Quote Originally Posted by OdaForPresident View Post
    True, but i'm taking we'll only find out next chapter xD

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    I think Pacifistas are like top secret and shouldn't be flashed around for entire world to see.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seleno View Post
    They plan on killing WB off, perhaps?

7 Shichibukai + 3 Yonkou = 10 people ?
    Where does it leave the world government then - -?
    And as for the reason why Sengoku stopped the broadcast...
    Because he doesn't want the public and other pirates actually KNOW about the Px. He started the broadcast in order to show everyone that it's really Marine against WB and turned it off later on in order for the PX to be only in rumours. Everyone knows how it is, things become exaggerated and so on and in the end everyone is scared to go against the Marine because they actually defeated WB. This is my first impression concerning this matter. Don't know what I am gonna think after I actually read the chapter.

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems fake this time.

New Reply
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast