Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Berserk 308 Discussion

Scanlator 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Rehwyn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 308 Discussion

Chapter was about what I expected for the very first in a new arc and it seems like it'll be a few more before the ghost pirates are taken care of. Hopefully it somehow progresses the plot though instead of just being a 'random encounter', so to speak.

Since it's pretty much guaranteed Gats & Co will have to get involved, I'm kinda curious to see Azan's reaction to their fighting and magic (especially Farnese's) since I do not think he's really seen any yet since the tower (which was really just Gats). At least that could be an interesting plot/character development when he realizes Farnese is a witch.
    Last edited by Rehwyn; October 18, 2009 at 11:24 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rehwyn View Post
    Since it's pretty much guaranteed Gats & Co will have to get involved, I'm kinda curious to see Azan's reaction to their fighting and magic (especially Farnese's) since I do not think he's really seen any yet since the tower (which was really just Gats). At least that could be an interesting plot/character development when he realizes Farnese is a witch.

That's true, it's really ironic that Farnese is a witch, especially considering she burned her own mother for that offense.

Scanlator 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Rehwyn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by winterwyrm View Post
    That's true, it's really ironic that Farnese is a witch, especially considering she burned her own mother for that offense.
    Nah, that wasn't her mother. That was Serpico's mother; they share the same father, not mother. Still a pretty close family relation though.

P.S. I totally expect Farnese to learn some fire magic in the near future, given her past fascination with it. XD

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Still not date for the next chapter? I still remember when 30 vols of berserk in less than a week, and now it's been alot time

Still I don't think i regret it, Waiting it's part of the charm.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3