Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Berserk 309 Spoilers

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Berserk 309 Spoilers

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next episode of Berserk and discuss them. But don't forget : no spamming.

And remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

Episode 309 will be out on October 23th, in Young Animal Issue 21!!!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 309 Spoilers

大体の流れ

髭「こんにちは!髭海賊です!人間やめました!腹減ったんでお前ら食べます!」
    ガッツ「俺も腹減ったわ。お前ら食えんの?」
    Pirate: Good Afternoon! I'm the bearded skeleton! i killed humans! I'm hungry so i am going to eat you!

Guts: I'm hungry too. are you guys going to eat them?

次号から休載
    Miura is going to take a break after this chapter.
    Last edited by GAT-X252; October 20, 2009 at 10:04 AM.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SparkHunter13's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    ... The spectres and pirate captain appear to have coalesced to form some kind of cephalopod creature... Is this Miura's answer to the kraken?

Could be interesting... Plus, Guts is back in action; that should silence the Griffith haters for while.

Edit: *sigh* Just learned there'll be a break in the next issue.

Brilliant.
    Last edited by SparkHunter13; October 20, 2009 at 11:06 AM.

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member L0ki's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

"See you next year"? Great.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by L0ki View Post
    "See you next year"? Great.
    /wrists.

How many years have we been waiting for elfheim now? -_-
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 92

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

lol I'm wondering if he is making it up as he goes along at this point. He should have developed every little detail of elfheim by this point.

2.5 months of waiting oh nurrrrrr
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

More pics

"Just now, the anime who's protagonist is a fighting man was almost destroyed. I just think there is a demand."

What does this mean Miura?
    Last edited by GAT-X252; October 20, 2009 at 07:33 PM.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Miura is taking a break
    ism taking a break
    taking a break
    a break

FFFFFF

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

/sighhhhhhhhh
    WELL GUTS IS GONNA HAVE MORE WHITE HAIR!
    maybe something happen, like a family member or friend died. Because he comes back after 5 months, does 3 chapters then another break, like common i know we should just be pleased when it comes but this is a damn crazy! and this is a damn good manga and look at how dispointing it is to fans on these 1000 breaks, has any one in the work place had this many breaks LOL j/k
    gawd i just hope its less than a month break, that should be enough?

what did it mean by saying miura with studio gaga?
    lol i love the picture that has guts hand on his chin, his so cool lol, he prob thinking, ahhh yawnnnn been ages since i got to kill something, like 1 year!

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crazy_horse1989's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

we finally get to actually see Guts, not just a bit of his hand, and what`s more, him killing something and Miura`s taking a break... o_O

oh well, we`ll just have to behave and wait for, oh, like 2-3 months... will they ever reach Elfhelm like this? but, no complaining, the art AND the story are entirely worth it...

about the chapter: was it me or the pirates have retained a bit of humanity, enough to react to Isidro and the others?(he was biting the gunwale, was he?) it`s going to be a fun chapter, anyways... can`t wait for the RAW to come out now... ^_^
    Last edited by crazy_horse1989; October 22, 2009 at 02:59 AM.
    "War... Revenge... Maybe that's enough reason I'm all alone, I think. Fofr now. And withi me is the black berserker rage... And only that... Will keep me on my feet. As I head towards you... Pressing on."
    --> Guts from the manga BERSERK...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

*Head Implodes*
    God damn another break >_< Please let us have more berserk by the end of the year pleaseeeee jebus *Shakes fists at heavens*
    Also awesome to see Guts back in action

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_horse1989 View Post
    w
    oh well, we`ll just have to behave and wait for, oh, like 2-3 months... will they ever reach Elfhelm like this? but, no complaining, the art AND the story are entirely worth it...
    Sorry but Miura is exaggerating a lot now, he is going too far with his breaks now. Berserk is a luxury seinen or what ? If he really wants to continue like this he just have to tell us once far all "hey guys now I'll do only X chapters per year", then everything will be cleared. If I was a japanese reader there, I would feel insulted and toyed to pay for a manga magazine like this, I wonder how his editor is not mad about him.

I hope he has a very very very very very very very very good reason. The sake of the story is not anymore a good reason with so many and freaking long breaks. It would mean that he doesn't know how to develop the story, even if he is alone.

Now I'm just thinking that he doesn't know yet how to develop the story or he doesn't want to draw at all or being mangaka is just his secondary job (I'd be fine with it, I juts want to know the reason).

I guess it would be better to stop reading here and just buy the rest of Berserk manga books in France when it's out.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SparkHunter13's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuga View Post
    Sorry but Miura is exaggerating a lot now, he is going too far with his breaks now. [...] I hope he has a very very very very very very very very good reason. The sake of the story is not anymore a good reason with so many and freaking long breaks.
    Breaking publication to improve/ensure the quality of the manga is the greatest reason he could possibly give, in my eyes. If it takes several months to produce a few episodes of, what Miura deems, an acceptable standard - so be it.

We're all disgruntled at yet another hiatus, but really, I'd hate for Miura to compromise the quality of his work just to appease a few impatient fans.

If he really wants to continue like this he just have to tell us once far all "hey guys now I'll do only X chapters per year", then everything will be cleared.
    No need, most of us have come to expect an irregular rate of release. At least I have, and the scattered issues have made each episode an event in and of itself... if nothing else.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SparkHunter13 View Post
    Breaking publication to improve/ensure the quality of the manga is the greatest reason he could possibly give, in my eyes. If it takes several months to produce a few episodes of, what Miura deems, an acceptable standard - so be it.
    In theory, I agree. But there are too few episodes or the story is too low for such long break, and in these ones, nothing much is happening. Seriously don't talk me about quality when Miura is taking...don't remember how many months of break for... only 3 chapters in 6 weeks where we learn very few things.

Quote Quote:
    We're all disgruntled at yet another hiatus, but really, I'd hate for Miura to compromise the quality of his work just to appease a few impatient fans.
    The quality is already starting to decrease when he takes a long break for little chapters. If it continues like this, the story will not reach the half 10 years later.

Quote Quote:
    No need, most of us have come to expect an irregular rate of release. At least I have, and the scattered issues have made each episode an event in and of itself... if nothing else.
    I seriously need to know why it's so irregular, he has to explain. The story's quality reason is just an assumption, I suspect an another reason.

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member L0ki's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

The quality is already starting to decrease when he takes a long break for little chapters. If it continues like this, the story will not reach the half 10 years later.
    The quality seems as good as ever to me.

I seriously need to know why it's so irregular, he has to explain. The story's quality reason is just an assumption, I suspect an another reason.
    He has already explained it in several interviews.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast