Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ichigo vs Yammi

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member deanmilanov's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo vs Yammi

Back then they had their little encounter, and Yammi lost an arm! Who will win and why? I say Ichigo, because he should have gotten much stronger, and, face it, for the main character it is necessary to win against the top espada in order to become qualified to fight Aizen.
    Last edited by deanmilanov; October 13, 2009 at 09:12 AM.
    Arguing on the Internet is like running in the special Olympics - even if you win, you are still retarded.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigo vs Yammi

Ichigo in bankai without mask could already beat yammi unreleased. As we have yet to find out how strong yammi is unreleased we cant make a exact prediction.
    according to current cannon yammi is no match for ichigo with his mask.
    Iirc all espada didnt show any number after they released besides yammi. This could mean that all espada cant be given an number in their "power level" besides yammi being stronger then coyote starkk unreleased.
    Based on this i believe ichigo can defeat yammi released with his mask.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Yammi really is deserving of the Zero rank, there is no way (other than poor story writing on Kubo's part) that Ichigo could win without using the full hollow form he killed Ulquiorra with. Even then it should be a good match considering that 0 is a few levels above 4.

4. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed with samurai, he'll not only need the power of his ichigonator mode, but also the ruthlessness of it. I mean, theoretically, Ichigo should be as powerful as shirosaki was (in his fight vs. Byakuya) when he just puts on his vizard mask, but yet he's just too weak of a fighter skill/mental-wise. So, he needs to get that ruthless and unforgiving fighting style, or else he's screwed over.
    Current Theories/Beliefs for Bleach:
    -Barragan and Halibel arn't goners yet-Confirmed
    -Ukitake has an absorb and redirect type shikai (think baby nel vs. Dardonii's cero)-Confirmed
    -The VL army/group that Aizen supposedly has doesn't exist-Pending/Waiting for confirmation on Wonderweiss
    -The Vizards have ulterior motives, by ulterior I mean they arn't just going to be goody-two-shoes and help out the SS that betrayed them just to get back at Aizen-Pending

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ozehro's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

*Predictions:*
    |Ulquiorra was the only VL under Aizen|
    |Aizen is not the last villain in Bleach|
    |Use the espada sig and Credit Geoff|

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Face it ichigo will lose.. and then it will be:
    Byakuya + zaraki + unohana + unohana fukutaichou
    the ones to fight!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I WISH. Then this fight wouldn't be anywhere near as dull. Or as lame.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member deanmilanov's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Beastboy and Random101: how do you think he fight will go down? The way I see it Yammi has no chance of catching/hitting Ichigo, because he lacks speed and Ichigo's not the type of guy who runs out of breath quickly. Plus that attack squashed Yammi - one shot and he bit the dust.
    Arguing on the Internet is like running in the special Olympics - even if you win, you are still retarded.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

You answered your own question there.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ozehro View Post
    I still find it hard to believe that Ichigo could topple
    the cero espada so easily. THis is a pretty big power up, and to
    think he still only has a partially complete mask is nuts. How long will Tite carry out this Ichigo gag? anyway I still think Yammy will give Ichigo a very
    hard time. It doesn't make sense to end such a highly anticipated cast like
    the espada, in such a lame note.So I'm going to bet that Yammy still has a
    lot to offer in battle.
    Well if you remember, even before Yammi released Chad commented on how he was much bigger than the time he met him in the real world, so it's pretty obvious that Yammi got stronger since the time he got his arm cut off by Ichigo.

Moreover, for Yammi to be kept alive all this time would normally indicate to us the the author had something special planned for him. If Kubo just allows Ichigo to dispatch of Yammi like nothing I'm going to be pretty upset.

In a perfect world, Yammi would crush Ichigo (literally) in this fight, and that would be the end of the cocky 15 year old substitute shinigami. Realistically, that won't happen, so at the very least Ichigo should struggle against Yammi so that the fight may later be interrupted by Unohana, who will instruct Ichigo to take Orihime and head to the real world while she takes over the battle against Yammi.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Er, he certainly isn't struggling now, is he?

And this is quite amazing. I remember, way back when the asspull that Cero Espada/Zero Espada/whatever is was introduced, people were like, "Oh, it's Yammy, he's going to do jack shit", and now there's an increasingly vocal amount of people defending the guy despite him being the least impressive of all the Espada, and the only one still living who's never won once. It's astounding.
    Last edited by NyxOne; October 16, 2009 at 04:58 PM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's even more astounding that people still think that Yammy > Ulq in Segunda. Come in, if anything, this chapter basically proved that Ulq is stronger, or Ichigo has complete control over Ichigonator, but it's obvious that he doesn't.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, I'm all for Yammi getting PWNed. I just don't want Ichigo to do it, given he's already taken down two espada, when the ONLY one of the core group who has taken out another was RUKIA. Chad and Ishida never had a chance.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
    Er, he certainly isn't struggling now, is he?

And this is quite amazing. I remember, way back when the asspull that Cero Espada/Zero Espada/whatever is was introduced, people were like, "Oh, it's Yammy, he's going to do jack shit", and now there's an increasingly vocal amount of people defending the guy despite him being the least impressive of all the Espada, and the only one still living who's never won once. It's astounding.
    No he's not struggling against Yammi at the moment, which is my problem with the manga, Ichigo is too overpowered and should die.

I'm not defending Yammi, anytime Unohana or another captain wants to step in and pwn him I'm all for it, just not Kusogaki Ichigo. By the way, plenty of the espada died without winning once, what's your point? Aaroniero never won a match, Zommari never won a match, Starrk never won, Harribel never won. Grimmjow only beat Ichigo while he was having conflicts with his hollow powers (which Yammi did too btw) and later lost to him. Ulquiorra only defeated Ichigo, Nnoitora only defeated an exhausted Chad.

Secondly, Yammi just defeated Rukia, Chad, and Renji simultaneously so you're wrong about him never winning once, and wrong about him being the least impressive espada as Aaroniero couldn't even beat Rukia alone.
    Last edited by El Samurai Guapo; October 16, 2009 at 05:45 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

To be fair Aaroniero was utterly retarded about the whole thing, and if he had used an ounce of his brain cells, if he even had any, that fight would have been in the bag, but yeah, he's at least stronger than 9 regardless... >>

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast