Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: Gamble Fish by Aoyama Hiromi & Yamane Kazutoshi

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Akiyama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gamble Fish by Aoyama Hiromi & Yamane Kazutoshi

Gamble Fish

Writer: AOYAMA Hiromi
    Artist: YAMANE Kazutoshi

Published 13 volumes and growing in Shounen Champion

Spoiler: Summary and Preview show

It's basically about a gambler that wants to turn 100 yen into 10 billion yen by facing anyone at this school.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gamble Fish by Aoyama Hiromi & Yamane Kazutoshi

It's Liar Game for dummies. The games are nowhere as complicated, and the characters keep going on and on and on about how much gambling is evil and stuff.

You REALLY need to suspend your sense of disbelief to read this manga, but it's not bad at all.

Spoiler show

It's Akagi meets Liar Game, for kids. That's how I would describe the manga. I like it, but it's nowhere near Liar Game, Death Note, and other psychological mangas.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Akiyama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gamble Fish by Aoyama Hiromi & Yamane Kazutoshi

Abidani is one sick guy. Taking students to his "Reflection Room" and whipping them, he his out of his mind.
    I do like how all the antagonists beside Abidani are females. The magician Tsukiyono has been the best so far. Her fight with Shirasagi was impressive, I never thought he would actually lose the finger but he proved me wrong. It just shows that he will do anything to win. She then falls in love with him but we all saw that coming.
    Liar Game is indeed a higher thought level on this manga but I need something to read while I wait for scans.

New Reply