Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 735

Thread: The calmness of your heart

  1. #151
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ♥ Robin Land ♥
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: TOC has arrived........



    OP...silly...not great

    One Piece is the shiz! TOC-san you should check it out!



  2. #152
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ...
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,588
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: TOC has arrived........

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Usually fillers consist of some stupidity, like Naruto getting lost before Chuunin exams or Hercule's disciples attacking Cell. <_<
    Quite honestly, Naruto fillers have been bad. And they are just too many of them. I stopped watching the anime because of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    Read Addicted to Curry.



    You'll thank me later.
    Ok. I will give it a shot. What it is about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Hmmm if TOC is going to read it, so will I
    I will read some chapters and let you know. By the way, whats your preference, fighting, fantasy, romance, etc.?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    That's plain stupid.
    How come...explain please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    I wonder.. does ToC read One Piece?
    I started it once but kinda dropped it. Have been thinking to start reading it again. Darn it, just thinking about 500+ chapters makes me sweat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    my money is on No *hope* D:
    if so, it's just an other reason for me to trust in his 'taste' in manga lol
    It seems you are correct , I haven't read it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    OP is not great. It's too silly to be great!

    IT'S ABOUT FUCKING PIRATES. YOU DON'T JOKE ABOUT THEM. THEY'RE SERIOUS BUSINESS
    That made me LMAO.

    Quote Originally Posted by JinbeiDMaster View Post


    OP...silly...not great

    One Piece is the shiz! TOC-san you should check it out!


    Ok I am really confused. People are saying to read it and people are saying its not so great. What should I do, I wonder myself? But the only way is to find out if its really great, is to read it. I can always drop it you know, like I did before.
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; January 06, 2010 at 03:46 AM.

  3. #153
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: TOC has arrived........

    How are you, toc?

  4. #154
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,827
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: TOC has arrived........

    Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I will read some chapters and let you know. By the way, whats your preference, fighting, fantasy, romance, etc.?
    Have not read that many mangas so far, but I'd say my praference is fighting, since I actually read only those atm (Bleach, Naruto, FT, Gantz).
    It not like I'm not willing to give some other mangas a chance, because they're about romance or fantasy or whatever. It's just I don't know which one are good and which are not, and I'm just too lazy to try out some mangas I have nothing heard of before.

    Also I'd say I'm a very 'special' fan, since I'm very picky with mangas. For example I couldn't care less about the awesome story, if I just don't like the artwork (OP, Claymore), or if I read few chapters and already hate the main protagonist (OP, FMA).
    Or if it's just too eventless (Bakuman - gonna give it an other try tho', if I feel like reading sth new).

    Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    It seems you are correct , I haven't read it.
    me 1:0 Xaydu

  5. #155
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: TOC has arrived........

    Same here, and this was before I even got as far as the hospital scene, if even that, I think. Once I discovered manga, I dropped anime.
    You think they're gonna come out with better anime of Naruto?

  6. #156
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ...
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,588
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: TOC has arrived........

    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    How are you, toc?
    I have been great and expects same for you. Nothing new in life at the moment. Just catching up on stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Have not read that many mangas so far, but I'd say my praference is fighting, since I actually read only those atm (Bleach, Naruto, FT, Gantz).
    It not like I'm not willing to give some other mangas a chance, because they're about romance or fantasy or whatever. It's just I don't know which one are good and which are not, and I'm just too lazy to try out some mangas I have nothing heard of before.

    Also I'd say I'm a very 'special' fan, since I'm very picky with mangas. For example I couldn't care less about the awesome story, if I just don't like the artwork (OP, Claymore), or if I read few chapters and already hate the main protagonist (OP, FMA).
    Or if it's just too eventless (Bakuman - gonna give it an other try tho', if I feel like reading sth new).
    Indeed, its exactly how I am. Have you tired Tenjou tenge. I think its one of the most under rated series. The art work, the characters, the story, everything is great. And whats so even greater about it, the series demands patience and concentration of the reader. Its not like most of other Shounen and Senin mangas, you need to be 100% clear about the story. Just give few chapters a try.

    Veritas is another series that I like along with Beelzebub. Both are great.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Same here, and this was before I even got as far as the hospital scene, if even that, I think. Once I discovered manga, I dropped anime.
    You think they're gonna come out with better anime of Naruto?
    They can make it good like Bleach. Sorry for the reference but Bleach anime is always good. Sometimes even more enjoyable than the manga. But with Naruto, it has been quite patchy at times. I can just hope they make it good this time around. I am going to see Naruto vs. Pain fight. if it was me, I can wait for few months to watch all canon episodes, rather than watch those fillers.

  7. #157
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: TOC has arrived........

    Same here. I'm actually somewhat scared to see the fight, I don't want them shitting on it either with fillers. Plus, I don't think anime can do justice to the fight the way manga did, as it's mental/psychological as well. :\

  8. #158
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: TOC has arrived........

    I notice that you mentioned that you're playing Modern Warfare 2 in the Game HO thread so I wonder if you have a PS3 or a Xbox 360?

  9. #159
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: TOC has arrived........

    Maybe he's playing it on the pc..........

  10. #160
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ...
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,588
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: TOC has arrived........

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Same here. I'm actually somewhat scared to see the fight, I don't want them shitting on it either with fillers. Plus, I don't think anime can do justice to the fight the way manga did, as it's mental/psychological as well. :\
    The thing is anime sometimes can be even better, given if its done right. I don't suppose you read or watch Bleach. Well, those who do, hopefully will agree with me that Ichigo vs. Grimmjow was done marvelously. Lets just be optimistic about Naruto vs. Nagato duel.

    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    I notice that you mentioned that you're playing Modern Warfare 2 in the Game HO thread so I wonder if you have a PS3 or a Xbox 360?
    Ah I had a PS3, Xbox 360, and a PC. Now, its reduced to the later two. I was moving my PS3 and I kinda dropped it and it was all over the floor, in pieces *starts to cry*. It was out of cover and warranty, so it was reduced to nothing more but trash. I buried its remains in my backyard.

    I am playing it on my PC. I just played it for a day, may be today I will go online again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    Maybe he's playing it on the pc..........
    Well, you are correct *hands over the cup*.
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; January 12, 2010 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #161
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: TOC has arrived........

    *takes the cup and does a victory dance*

    But.. damn.. You dropped a PS3?!
    You should be dead by now! I can never imagine me dropping a PS3 in my life, that one of the things I'm most careful with.

  12. #162
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: TOC has arrived........

    Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    The thing is anime sometimes can be even better, given if its done right. I don't suppose you read or watch Bleach. Well, those who do, hopefully will agree with me that Ichigo vs. Grimmjow was done marvelously. Lets just be optimistic about Naruto vs. Nagato duel.
    After watching some parts of Cell Saga, especially with Hercule and his proteges fighting, I'm kinda more scared now. They'll probably have Akimichi or some random ninjas fight as fillers. SUSPENSE SUSPENSE SUSPEEEEEEEEEEEENSE.
    I'm hoping they d the fight right. I've yet t watch Jiraiya vs. Pain and Itachi vs. Sasuke tho.

  13. #163
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: TOC has arrived........

    Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Ah I had a PS3, Xbox 360, and a PC. Now, its reduced to the later two. I was moving my PS3 and I kinda dropped it and it was all over the floor, in pieces *starts to cry*. It was out of cover and warranty, so it was reduced to nothing more but trash. I buried its remains in my backyard.
    That's a pity. I would have asked my brother to add you as a friend.

  14. #164
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ...
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,588
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: TOC has arrived........

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    *takes the cup and does a victory dance*

    But.. damn.. You dropped a PS3?!
    You should be dead by now! I can never imagine me dropping a PS3 in my life, that one of the things I'm most careful with.
    I should . Its not the only bad thing happened to me lately. Let me see, my nephew put my mobile in a glass of water, the set is dead and its not covered anymore. Had a minor accident on car, damaged the front bumper, covered though. Dropped my PS3, its history. My mother dropper maple syrup on my laptop, its keyboard ain't working properly, another item which has no cover left. But still I am a happy man .

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    After watching some parts of Cell Saga, especially with Hercule and his proteges fighting, I'm kinda more scared now. They'll probably have Akimichi or some random ninjas fight as fillers. SUSPENSE SUSPENSE SUSPEEEEEEEEEEEENSE.
    I'm hoping they d the fight right. I've yet t watch Jiraiya vs. Pain and Itachi vs. Sasuke tho.
    I am not going to watch Jiraya vs. Pain. He was like me favorite character, can't see him die so brutally.

    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    That's a pity. I would have asked my brother to add you as a friend.
    Hah, may be I will buy another one or wait for some deal.

  15. #165
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: TOC has arrived........

    But he went out like the way he deserved to. Epically. T_T

New Reply
Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts