Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Who wins

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shunsui wins

    73 58.40%
  • Ulquirra wins

    30 24.00%
  • the fight is pointless because Shunsui beat Stark and is proven stronger

    22 17.60%
New Reply
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 247

Thread: Shunsui Kyouraku vs Ulquiorra Cifer

  1. #16
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Where the Red Fern Grows
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shunsui Kyouraku vs Ulquiorra Cifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy01741 View Post
    Your weakening your own argument here. You show an example of where you do not think that somebody can be stronger than their rank (Ulq), and then counter by saying how one can be stronger than their rank (stark/barragan>Yammi).

    I mean, where the hell do you get Stark/Barragan>Yammi? We've seen Yammi fight in his released form for like 10 seconds now, and your so quick to write him off as a weakling?

    Excuse me, but the one that got owned by a shikai was Stark.

    I'm in no way saying that Yammi is stronger than Stark/Barragan, all I'm saying, is that from canon evidence alone, we have no way to compare them yet.

    Also, assuming you use feats instead of canon evidence to gauge the power of Yammi vs. Stark and Barragan, then you contradict yourself again. Ulquiorra has by far the most impressive feats for an espada, but you say he is not stronger than his rank. Yammi has shown basically no feats, and you say he is weaker than his rank.

    The point I'm trying to make is, we have no basis of comparison for Ulquiorra to Stark/Barragan to Yammi.

    If we go by Aizen's numbering scheme, it should go like this:
    Ulquiorra R1<Barragan<Stark<Yammi
    1- True that we can't gauge yammi's strength yet seeing as how he has not done much.

    2- ichi could have had that big of a power boost, who knows

    3- Yammi was considered the weakest espada and is the weakest until he releases. I take yammi's 0 not as a sign that he is the highest in terms on numbering, but as a wild card. We know yammi's ability is the soul absorb. Maybe that is why he can become so strong. The souls that he absorbs turns into his own SP when he releases. So his power could coincide with how much souls he absorbed.

    4- What exactly has ulqui shown that warrants he is the strongest? His regenration? Noitora can do the same. His lance destruction? (soifon's bankai is actually stronger IMO) His speed? starks unreleased was fast enough to kidnap orihime under the nose of both ken and ichi who were standing right next to her.

    5- Starks losing to shunsui's shikai takes nothing away from him. Shunsui has been praised as one of the strongest since the beginning of the manga. Not to mention his shikai is incredibly powerful. The reason ulqui's feats seems more impressive was b/c he was fighting against ichi who was way weaker than him. Starks was fighting someone stronger than him so it wasn't as clear cut or impressive as ulqui. But ultimately starks is stronger


    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Ulquiorra did not transform so that he could regenerate, he could do that even before his initial resurreccion.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/351/05/

    Then there is also the thing about ulquiorra saying he achieved another level of release rather than just a form and gigio actually saying his transformation was just a form of his resurreccion.
    Oh, I forgot about his eye. But regardless, to me not much changed after his transformation. He gained teh lance and his speed increased a bit
    Last edited by Raizen; October 19, 2009 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #17
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Tibet
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shunsui Kyoraku vs Ulquiorra Cifer

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    And what long history of arrancar are you talking about lol? Before aizen there had only been a few incomplete arrancar around and given what we saw they could barely release properly(just look at GF). Given the actually SHORT history of arrancar, their scarce numbers and the fact that very few would actually have the talent to achieve such a thing it kinda makes sense that most arrancar don't use or even know about it. Seriously, in SS there are thousands of shinigami and among them less than 2 dozens have reached bankai. How would it be any different for arrancar(specially when the truly complete ones are so absurdly scarce)?
    First of all, we don't know how many natural arrancars are in HM and how ancient they are. Stark, for example, seems to be a natural arrancar and we don't know how old he is. Barragan was in his resurreccion form in his flashback. And I wouldn't compare strong natural arrancars with GF, this is like comparing Byakuya with 10th seat of division 4. Stark was strong enough to achieve a bankai but he couldn't. WW is very strong but I bet we won't see a second stage from him. Until we see a second stage from any other arrancar, Ulquiorra's segunda etapa cannot be considered as a bankai, and I see a terminology difference between the phrases "final release" and "second stage". What if another arrancar comes up with a third stage (why not), what will we call it, ultra-bankai?
    Last edited by Gran Maestro; October 19, 2009 at 03:22 PM.

  4. #18
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sojiroseta98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shunsui Kyouraku vs Ulquiorra Cifer

    i havent read what everyone had to say in here but to me in reality i believe Kubo only introduced it (the second stage of his release) because Ulq had been hyped to a such a point where he might not have expected....i mean how many times did Ulq slap Ichigo around before they finally got down to it.....i'm thinkin Kubo felt he had to at least give him something extra....

    I believe the justification for why Aizen wanted Ichigo to be constantly watched by Ulq specifically was because he wanted to make sure he had someone who could account for Ichigo's current power as well as his 'Potential' power (which is why i think Ulq was not ranked higher than 4...tho to me still not Stronger than at least stark).....i mean doesnt that make sense....its pretty obvious Aizen's been watching Ichigo for a long time too so he would be aware of the random sudden burts in power for Ichigo.....

    and also this whole thing about Ulq vs Shunsui is a lil much....in reality i dont think Ulquiorra would stand a chance i mean even if say Ulq's second form were even to the released Stark...it obviously still wont be enough....and i dont think you could push for Ulquiorra's second form to be stronger than at least Espada # 1's release (not that i believe that to be the case at all...released or not) even if u are a hardcore Ulq fan lol
    Last edited by sojiroseta98; October 19, 2009 at 02:57 PM.
    "You can tame a dog with food, you can tame a person with money, but nothing can tame a miburo"
    "A man who can't uphold his beliefs is pathetic dead or alive."

  5. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,437
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shunsui Kyouraku vs Ulquiorra Cifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    1- True that we can't gauge yammi's strength yet seeing as how he has not done much.

    2- ichi could have had that big of a power boost, who knows

    3- Yammi was considered the weakest espada and is the weakest until he releases. I take yammi's 0 not as a sign that he is the highest in terms on numbering, but as a wild card. We know yammi's ability is the soul absorb. Maybe that is why he can become so strong. The souls that he absorbs turns into his own SP when he releases. So his power could coincide with how much souls he absorbed.

    4- What exactly has ulqui shown that warrants he is the strongest? His regenration? Noitora can do the same. His lance destruction? (soifon's bankai is actually stronger IMO) His speed? starks unreleased was fast enough to kidnap orihime under the nose of both ken and ichi who were standing right next to her.

    5- Starks losing to shunsui's shikai takes nothing away from him. Shunsui has been praised as one of the strongest since the beginning of the manga. Not to mention his shikai is incredibly powerful. The reason ulqui's feats seems more impressive was b/c he was fighting against ichi who was way weaker than him. Starks was fighting someone stronger than him so it wasn't as clear cut or impressive as ulqui. But ultimately starks is stronger
    <hr noshade size="1">
    3. Your opinion vs. Mine. See, this is one of those points of dispute where it cannot be argued yet. You see 0= wildcard, I see 0 as a lower number than 1 and 2. Agree to disagree on this one.

    4. I didn't say it warrnats him to be strongest, he's just had the most raw feats. Also, how can we compare Stark's unreleased speed to Ulquiorra's speed? The difference between kidnapping from exhausted and unexpected fighters (and Kenpachi doens't even have shunpo for god's sake) and fighting is pretty substantial. I'm not saying that Ulquiorra is faster than Stark nor vice versa. I'm just saying, in raw feats, Ulquiorra's definitely got the biggest lot of them for the espada. THe problem with feats (and this is what I was trying to point out) is that they are always relative to the opponent. So for example, if like... Renji was fighting an unranked shinigami/random hollow, and used shunpo, he'd seem as fast as Ichigo did vs. Byakuya in SS, meanwhile, Ichigo vs. Grimmjow, neither of them seemed very fast since they had matching speeds. That's why I'm saying, feats cannot be compared. Which was my argument against the original post comparing Yammi to Stark/Barragan, since there's literally no way to compare them at this point besides feats.

    5. I agree when you say that Ulq's feats look more impressive against a weaker opponent, which was my point in the first place. However, in the grand scheme of things, Stark losing to Shunsui, means that he's 5-10 times weaker than Shunsui, which in turn means that Yamamoto must be 10-20x stronger than Stark? I'm definitely not disagreeing that SHunsui in shikai>>>> Ichigo with vizard mask (or at least pre ichigonator mask)+bankai, I'm just saying, there's no way to compare Shunsui in shikai to Ichigonator, since those were the two that ended up beating their esapda opponents. So what if Ichigonator was stronger than Shunsui in shikai (again, not saying he is, although it's a possibility), that makes it possible for Ulquiorra R2 to be stronger than stark (again, just a possibility).

    Quote Quote:
    But ultimately starks is stronger
    And this, of course, is just your opinion at the end.



    nce again, not saying Ulquiorra is stronger than Stark, just pointing out the ambiguity Kubo caused by creating segunda etapa for Ulquiorra, and not letting us have a way to gauge its power, since Ulquiora R1 was curbstomping Ichigo, R2 did the same, and then Ichigonator curbstomps R2. And to add to the confusion, we have no idea how powerful Ichigonator is either. So whether Ichigonator is like... Shunsui with shikai tier, or Yamamoto/Aizen with bankai tier (however unlikely that would be), we don't know.
    Current Theories/Beliefs for Bleach:
    -Barragan and Halibel arn't goners yet-Confirmed
    -Ukitake has an absorb and redirect type shikai (think baby nel vs. Dardonii's cero)-Confirmed
    -The VL army/group that Aizen supposedly has doesn't exist-Pending/Waiting for confirmation on Wonderweiss
    -The Vizards have ulterior motives, by ulterior I mean they arn't just going to be goody-two-shoes and help out the SS that betrayed them just to get back at Aizen-Pending

  6. #20
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shunsui Kyouraku vs Ulquiorra Cifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    I think who ever created this thread should merge choice 1 and 3 together, since they are bascically the same thing.

    As Gran has stated, ulqui's transformation is similar to vigio, or whatever "its" name is. Vigio transform and focused more on power than speed. Ulqui transformed to focus more on regeneration as he has stated. I think ulqui is ranked correctly. as # 4. The only reason why he seemed so powerful was b/c he was beating ichigo like crazy. But ichi is considerably weaker than someone like shunsui.

    In the end ulqui would lose bad to starks and even worse to shunsui
    we'll I made the thread and its obvious your misunderstanding and haven't read my previous posts,
    the first option is does Shunsei+bankai wins against Ulquarra+segunda "as i stated in previous post to humor the Ulquarra fans that THINK he is the strongest"
    while the 3rd option indicates that the fight is pointless and Shunsei is proven to be stronger WITHOUT bankai since he beat Stark with only shikai "as wut i think and voted"


    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy01741 View Post
    And this, of course, is just your opinion at the end..
    dude your contradicting yourself,
    in the previous post u said i was contradicting because of the Yammi asumption,
    but know your doing the EXACT same thing by "THINKING and ASUMEING" that Ulquarria is or MAY be stronger then Stark.
    you say that its "his opinion"
    thats a FACT considering were going of the canon in the manga were its stated that the higher the number is the stronger the espada.
    we can sit here and "asume" and speculate all day but thats just your opinion.
    saying Stark is stronger is a FACT dude so don't say its his opinion when its proven true in the canon by him actually being 1 espada.
    Last edited by BaddAzzKenpachi74; October 19, 2009 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

    Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

  7. #21
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Vegetoacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shunsui Kyouraku vs Ulquiorra Cifer

    Wow, it's been forever since i posted, and I usually prefer wall of text style posts, but i'll make this one short and sweet

    I think the reason Kubo gave Ulquiorra a second stage release is to justify Ichigo's newer hollow transformation. The sad thing about bleach, and one reason why i got bored with predicting, commenting and constructing logical arguements for it is because Kubo operates on little to no logical at all anymore. His story is now not dissimilar to a hollywood CGI blockbuster. The plot has been very thin for quite a while now, and it's been increasingly about "you're strong, but i'm stronger (oh noes, YOU'RE actually stronger!!1!)" It seems to me that kubo never gives ichigo any new techniques or attacks, just new forms. I'd be borderline willing to bet that is new mask isn't his last form upgrade.

    It is my extreme hope that he starts to write well again after the what has been arguably a poor couple of years for bleach. This would include actually keeping his main characters at semi-even levels again, instead of Ichigo just saving the day, all the freaking time. Remember when the story was more about individual powers and the tactics that the people utilised in order to do battle with that ability? That was creative...and i think we've seen a glimmer of this with ukitake and shunsui's releases.

    To answer the question posed in the thread, I would say it's likely Shunsui would be able to beat Ulquiorra's Segunda etapa. Aside from the fact he was able to beat the primera with only his shikai, it's more his shikai's ability that would deliver his victory. How much more black and white could Ulquiorra get? He only needed to cut colours that would risk doing great damage to him. And that's what's been missing from this series for a long time. The tactical victory, not the "my wang is bigger than yours" victory

    The whole fight with stark was a very disappointing standoff to say the least, after all the fuss that was made about the espada's power, particularly the top 4, and how the winter war was to be "the decisive battle" when in reality, Aizen's likely to run away from this like Mad Cat from inspector gadget saying "ill get you next time Soul Society....NEXT TIME"....

    Anyway, i think i've had my little rant.....and it wasnt exactly short either...ah well, old habits die hard :P

    Stop arguing, kubo uses plotkai, just hope he starts drawing it from logic again instead of his rear

  8. #22
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,437
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shunsui Kyouraku vs Ulquiorra Cifer

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    dude your contradicting yourself,
    in the previous post u said i was contradicting because of the Yammi asumption,
    but know your doing the EXACT same thing by "THINKING and ASUMEING" that Ulquarria is or MAY be stronger then Stark.
    you say that its "his opinion"
    thats a FACT considering were going of the canon in the manga were its stated that the higher the number is the stronger the espada.
    we can sit here and "asume" and speculate all day but thats just your opinion.
    saying Stark is stronger is a FACT dude so don't say its his opinion when its proven true in the canon by him actually being 1 espada.
    Calm down with the caps, jesus.

    Anyways, the higher the number (I assume you mean the lower the number, 1<4), the stronger? Therefore Yammi in resurreccion>Stark/Barragan in Resureccion. Stop contradicting yourself.

    It's my opinion and an assumption that Ulquiorra may be stronger than Stark?

    How is that an opinion in any way? Ulquiorra says that even Aizen has not seen him in his segunda etapa, so therefore, Aizen could not have taken it into consideration when ranking the espada, it adds the level of ambiguity that I'm talking about.

    Again, how is it fact that Stark is stronger? Until the significance (or lack thereof) of segunda is explained to us, we don't know.

    By your same logic once again, Yammi is zero, therefore he is once again, the strongest espada.
    Current Theories/Beliefs for Bleach:
    -Barragan and Halibel arn't goners yet-Confirmed
    -Ukitake has an absorb and redirect type shikai (think baby nel vs. Dardonii's cero)-Confirmed
    -The VL army/group that Aizen supposedly has doesn't exist-Pending/Waiting for confirmation on Wonderweiss
    -The Vizards have ulterior motives, by ulterior I mean they arn't just going to be goody-two-shoes and help out the SS that betrayed them just to get back at Aizen-Pending

  9. #23
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lemonadez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    790
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shunsui Kyouraku vs Ulquiorra Cifer

    Espada ranking are just chosen by Aizen in terms of his own view.

    But if you look at it. The king of Hueco Mendo (Barragan) is actually stronger than any Espada. Anything that is near him will just age.

    Aizen choose Stark as No.1 because he can fire numerous of unlimited cero which is the strongest hollow skill. With that ability he could easily defeat many people..

    But then Ulqouira is stronger than Stark because of the Segunda form. He can generate his body in instant, not even other Espada can do it and his speed evenly match Ichigo in complete hollow form.

    No one in Espada knows about Segunda form of Ulqouira.

    Number doesn't matter, the abilities of the character what does matter in a fight.

  10. #24
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,496
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shunsui Kyouraku vs Ulquiorra Cifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
    But then Ulqouira is stronger than Stark because of the Segunda form. He can generate his body in instant, not even other Espada can do it and his speed evenly match Ichigo in complete hollow form.

    No one in Espada knows about Segunda form of Ulqouira.

    Number doesn't matter, the abilities of the character what does matter in a fight.
    Even going by abilities and not rank, Starrk would annihilate Ulquiorra. Remember that although he does have high speed regeneration, Ulquiorra traded strength for that ability, whereas other arrancar didn't. Besides, his regenerative abilities are limited, should any of his internal organs be destroyed, he cannot restore them.

    It would be over real quick once Starrk brought out his spirit wolves. They're literally unstoppable, extremely fast, and can be reformed after being destroyed. If both Love and Rose working together couldn't keep those wolves at bay for very long, you seriously think Ulquiorra could?

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #25
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lemonadez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    790
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shunsui Kyouraku vs Ulquiorra Cifer

    Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    Even going by abilities and not rank, Starrk would annihilate Ulquiorra. Remember that although he does have high speed regeneration, Ulquiorra traded strength for that ability, whereas other arrancar didn't. Besides, his regenerative abilities are limited, should any of his internal organs be destroyed, he cannot restore them.

    It would be over real quick once Starrk brought out his spirit wolves. They're literally unstoppable, extremely fast, and can be reformed after being destroyed. If both Love and Rose working together couldn't keep those wolves at bay for very long, you seriously think Ulquiorra could?
    You think those Cero shot by Stark would destroy internal organs? look at Stark opponent they getting hit by his cero abilities and it doesnt destroy their internal organs.

    LoL you said the wolves are extremely fast and look if it was really fast then Love who isn't fast would not be able to dodge 1 of the wolves attack.

    You cant compare the wolves speed to Ichigo fully transform into hollow that evenly match by Ulquoira in Segunda form.

    Even fully transform Ichigo cant dodge Ulquoira attack. You said he traded his strength for Segunda form? Then if he does he would not be able to harm Fully transform Ichigo then. Ulqoira was even stronger than his first form...

    You said Starkk was Unstoppable when he summon his Spirit wolves. Look he was killed by Shunsui abilities without using Bankai. Shunsui just use his shikai to kill the number 1# Espada -.-

    Again number doesn't matter its Abilities that decide the winner
    Last edited by Lemonadez; October 19, 2009 at 05:52 PM.

  13. #26
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Tibet
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shunsui Kyouraku vs Ulquiorra Cifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
    Again number doesn't matter its Abilities that decide the winner
    When you say this, I understand "the abilities which we favour most wins". Just like you can write a scenario in which Ulquiorra defeats Stark, I can write a similar scenario and make Zommari defeat Ulquiorra. Now what?

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #27
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,301
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shunsui Kyouraku vs Ulquiorra Cifer

    I think people need to rethink the fight between Stark and Shunsui.....

    When Shunsui came back into the fight, he pulled another cheap shot but this time he actually got a hit on him, and it was a pretty good one. Also Shunsui's shikai is like no other in that its GAME based. If he wins the game, he wins the fight. It's not about sheer strength or power. It's how he plays the game, its a double edged sword and it's not something that can be attributed to power levels really.....

    Also, Stark didn't have his guns AND he didn't use the wolves either, the guns gave Shunsui a decent amount of trouble before, and the wolves seemed to be invincible. Also, Stark was shaken again right before Shunsui got the finishing blow. He was reflecting about his past. That combined with the fact that Shunsui threw his coat at him to try and distract him enabled Shunsui to get the finishing blow. Afterall, he did let himself get hit by Love after he was shaken by Barragan's death. And he kinda fights dirty...

    I'm not saying Stark is stronger than Shunsui, or that because of this Ulquiorra can beat Shunsui. I'm just saying that I don't consider the gap between Shunsui and Stark to be huge. Don't think I dislike Shunsui or his way of fighting either, I think he's freaking awesome. We also know very little about Ulquiorra's Segunda, and it's hard to say how strong it was because when Ulquiorra used it it was complete overkill, and Ichigo's new hollow form is godly powerful, so.....but, it's definitely special, and it's not what Gio Vega had.

  16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #28
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,496
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shunsui Kyouraku vs Ulquiorra Cifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
    You think those Cero shot by Stark would destroy internal organs? look at Stark opponent they getting hit by his cero abilities and it doesnt destroy their internal organs.
    Cero? Okay, you just made it clear that you don't pay close attention to the manga because Starrk directly stated that those wolves were not ceros. The wolves were actually parts of Starrk and Lillynette's soul, and were much more powerful then ceros. Like Starrk said, ordinary ceros would not harm powerful characters like Love and Rose. The reason why they received as little damage as they did was because of their masks. The next volley of wolves from Starrk would have done more damage to the vizards (unless they used their bankais first). Besides, Starrk was too nice for his own good, he was actually willing to let them escape if they surrendered, it's obvious that he didn't want to kill them.

    Quote Quote:
    LoL you said the wolves are extremely fast and look if it was really fast then Love who isn't fast would not be able to dodge 1 of the wolves attack.
    Further proof that you don't pay attention while reading the manga. Love never dodged a single wolf. He only destroyed a few by whacking them with his huge ass cudgel. Besides, who said Love isn't fast? Was it either mentioned or demonstrated somewhere that Love was not fast? There is no basis for your claim that Love is not fast.

    Quote Quote:
    You cant compare the wolves speed to Ichigo fully transform into hollow that evenly match by Ulquoira in Segunda form.
    Says you. I haven't seen anything that suggested Ulquiorra or Ichigonator were faster than Starrk's wolves or even Starrk himself.

    Quote Quote:
    Even fully transform Ichigo cant dodge Ulquoira attack. You said he traded his strength for Segunda form? Then if he does he would not be able to harm Fully transform Ichigo then. Ulqoira was even stronger than his first form...
    Uhh, no. Pay attention to the damn manga. http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/351/05/. Has nothing to do with which form he's in, Ulquiorra's overall power emphasis lies in regeneration rather than strength.

    Quote Quote:
    You said Starkk was Unstoppable when he summon his Spirit wolves. Look he was killed by Shunsui abilities without using Bankai. Shunsui just use his shikai to kill the number 1# Espada -.-
    Nope, you don't even pay attention to my posts (sigh). I said that Starrk wolves were basically unstoppable (not Starrk himself). Of course Shunsui defeated him with his shikai which turns out has the perfect ability to prevent Starrk from using his wolves on him. I'm not going to bother explaining why to you, but I'm sure other intelligent posters reading this already know why Starrk couldn't have used his wolves to damage Shunsui during his color "game".

    I do believe that if neither Ukitake or the vizards had jumped in the fight against Starrk, Shunsui would have likely had to use his bankai. As far as Ulquiorra vs. Shunsui goes, once he was trapped inside Shunsui's shikai game, there really isn't much Ulquiorra could do. His Lanza Del Relampago and Cero Oscuras would be useless because the amount of damage is based upon the colors you're wearing, and not the strength of your attack.
    Last edited by El Samurai Guapo; October 19, 2009 at 09:09 PM.

  18. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
  19. #29
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sojiroseta98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shunsui Kyouraku vs Ulquiorra Cifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
    Espada ranking are just chosen by Aizen in terms of his own view.

    But if you look at it. The king of Hueco Mendo (Barragan) is actually stronger than any Espada. Anything that is near him will just age.

    Aizen choose Stark as No.1 because he can fire numerous of unlimited cero which is the strongest hollow skill. With that ability he could easily defeat many people..

    But then Ulqouira is stronger than Stark because of the Segunda form. He can generate his body in instant, not even other Espada can do it and his speed evenly match Ichigo in complete hollow form.

    No one in Espada knows about Segunda form of Ulqouira.

    Number doesn't matter, the abilities of the character what does matter in a fight.
    uuummmm....wow didnt realise u were assissting kubo inwriting bleach lmao u stated so many things that have no factual backing...its actually pretty impressive

    LOL
    "You can tame a dog with food, you can tame a person with money, but nothing can tame a miburo"
    "A man who can't uphold his beliefs is pathetic dead or alive."

  20. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  21. #30
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    IN A MERCILESS STATE OF OBLIVION.
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,574
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shunsui Kyouraku vs Ulquiorra Cifer

    I think Shunsui will win this fight. But i don't agree with the logic that "the fight is pointless because Shunsui beat Stark and is proven stronger". I believe Ulq was stronger than Stark, and the strongest Espada. If Ulq were to face Stark, i will pick him to win.

    "Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

New Reply
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts