Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who wins

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shunsui wins

73 58.40%
  • Ulquirra wins

30 24.00%
  • the fight is pointless because Shunsui beat Stark and is proven stronger

22 17.60%
New Reply
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Shunsui Kyouraku vs Ulquiorra Cifer

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bromamura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shunsui Kyouraku vs Ulquiorra Cifer

Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    It never was "confirmed".

But considering the fact that he is a hollow I would think the only thing it could be is a version of a cero or bala.

Now there are the very special cases such as Stark's (spirit wolves) or Barragan's (respira) but I don't hold Ulquarra to their level of uniqueness and thus I just assumed that it was a version of a cero.
    *Shrugs*. To each their own.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

We don't even know his bankia so how could this thread exist?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    We don't even know his bankia so how could this thread exist?
    Because we know he was strong enough to defeat the 1# espada with just his shikai THATS why.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    Because we know he was strong enough to defeat the 1# espada with just his shikai THATS why.
    I'm of the opinion that Ulquiorra was indeed the strongest of the espada with his second release because he was used to hype up Ichigo's however I don't think he can defeat Shunsui's bankai because I believe his relevants to the plot is far more important. He's going to be displayed against these quincys and he's going to be a power house.

Also I think many people are forgetting that Shunsui was going to use his bankai vs the 1st espada because he was feeling the pressure however Ukitake assisted him before he could do so.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shunsui never had the intention to use bankai. He told Starrk no matter how many cero you shoot I won't use bankai. The only time Shunsui's bankai ever came up was when Juushiro said "since you don't seem to want to use bankai"... Shunsui then said he'd use it because Juushiro was implying about it. But then he told him it wasn't something to be used with his peers around. In the end he didn't need it at all. He beat Starrk pretty easily once he got into the fight and his games were introduced. I doubt Ulquiorra would fair any better, in fact I'd say he'd do worse.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it was quite obvious that Ulquiorra is weaker. Manga suggested itself that Espada's strength is ranked according to the ammount of Reiatsu they posses. And Ulquiorra was far from being the strongest in any of his releases.
    He himself stated to Ichigo that even if Ichi beats himself, there are still several Espada who are stronger than himself... So how can people still argue about this.
    And Shunsui was obviously out of the mood against Starrk and only, when his comrades (Love and Rose) were in danger, he used his Shikai to finish this fight. Hell, even KJubo stated that with his Bankai Shunsui could win against Aizen, so obviously he was stronger than Starrk. So how come Ulquiorra can be his opponent and have a chance to win.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ulq was trash Yammi said so and he was zero so... Lol Ulq would lose to Shunsui. Starrk wasn't holding back in terms of technique but he fought mostly without killing intent. Ulq has poor feats since most of what he did was linked with Ichigo who at the time was having emotional problems as well as he was power inhibited. Shunsui even had the benefit that Kubo hinted that his bankai was pretty good. Able to defeat Aizen even under hypnosis.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't even get why people consider Ulquiorra the strongest Espada, when everything and even Ulquiorra himself states otherwise.
    Even Ulquiorra says that he is weaker than Hallibel, so no way he can be the strongest.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They just go by his lance and the power it showed by 'blowing up some sand' and the fact he had a second stage or release. Yammi had how many stages? And it took two captains to beat him.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not to mention when Kenpachi and Byakuya came back they looked fucking terrible (3/4 dead lol)

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    I don't even get why people consider Ulquiorra the strongest Espada, when everything and even Ulquiorra himself states otherwise.
    Even Ulquiorra says that he is weaker than Hallibel, so no way he can be the strongest.
    Well, having an unusual reiatsu, having a second stage of release and aizen having never seen it. I would argue those are good reasons for ulquirra's rank to not be entirely accurate as far as aizen was concerned.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    They just go by his lance and the power it showed by 'blowing up some sand' and the fact he had a second stage or release. Yammi had how many stages? And it took two captains to beat him.
    Yami had only his normal resurreccion. His ability was literally to grow stronger and bigger as he got angrier so his transformation would still fall within the realm of his normal resurreccion and normal abilities.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

kkck
    Quote Quote:
    Well, having an unusual reiatsu, having a second stage of release and aizen having never seen it. I would argue those are good reasons for ulquirra's rank to not be entirely accurate as far as aizen was concerned.
    Well, no matter how you look at it even though Aizen never saw his Segunda Etapa, he would still now his maximum power, because he was the one who granted him with it...
    Also even the same Ulquiorra told that first three Espada are stronger than him, so how come we can argue with him?

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    kkck

Well, no matter how you look at it even though Aizen never saw his Segunda Etapa, he would still now his maximum power, because he was the one who granted him with it...
    Also even the same Ulquiorra told that first three Espada are stronger than him, so how come we can argue with him?
    As far as we know aizen just used the orb on ulquiorra. That is not quite the same as actually granting ulquiorra power, how strong ulquiorra is as an arrancar would still be up to ulquiorra. Not to mention that the acquisition of segunda etapa would at this point be related to ulquiorra's skill at his shinigami side of the powers he got from the orb which is not quite something aizen can give

From what I recall ulquiorra said that there were 3 others ranked above him. How does that hold any relevance if aizen had not seen ulquiorra's full power? Not to mention that that did not even consider yami as cero espada at that time...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So kkck, are you of the sentiment then that Ulq was likely the strongest Espada? And somehow I really doubt that Aizen didn't know about the second stage...lol Aizen. The dude even knew about Grantz and he was the genius of group, I doubt Ulq truly kept that stage quiet from him.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    So kkck, are you of the sentiment then that Ulq was likely the strongest Espada? And somehow I really doubt that Aizen didn't know about the second stage...lol Aizen. The dude even knew about Grantz and he was the genius of group, I doubt Ulq truly kept that stage quiet from him.
    I am of the idea that segunda etapa was in fact a second stage of sword release, basically their version of bankai. At the very least it is a fact that aizen never saw the form as ulquiorra actually stated so.

New Reply
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast