Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Berserk 309 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 309 Discussion

Thought gaeseric was mentioned in the witch forest some conversation about kings flora escaping or hiding out in the forest ever since? Lol so easy to get lost so much depth to even meaningless characters....like that nina bitch....ahhhhh I wanted to kick her in the face and light her on fire hated that girl aand she was pointless anyway yeah gaeseric ....im confused too sorry for not helping and for you being worse off now that you've read this than before

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nawni View Post
    Thought gaeseric was mentioned in the witch forest some conversation about kings flora escaping or hiding out in the forest ever since? Lol so easy to get lost so much depth to even meaningless characters....like that nina bitch....ahhhhh I wanted to kick her in the face and light her on fire hated that girl aand she was pointless anyway yeah gaeseric ....im confused too sorry for not helping and for you being worse off now that you've read this than before
    regarding SK, we will probably get a gaiden at some point the next time him and Guts meet up. I'm not sure but he's a mysterious main character that needs some explaining. :P His dimensional blade had an unexpected side effect. I'm also wondering where the hell he went after this genishka went pop. We haven't seen him since.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow you're right, we haven't seen the SK after the plane fusion. Hmm, I hope he didn't get killed off-screen by Femto <_<
    Last edited by CBlitz; November 02, 2009 at 01:48 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah he won't die until its explained who the hell he is.. thats if he can die. We aren't even sure what he is yet.

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Flora said he shares the same path or fate or something .....maybe he's had enough and thinks guts can finish the job or can continue the never ending battle against the god hand ....he seems to know a lot more than anyone else does I wonder if the female was his girlfriend or princess and she sacrificed him .....lotta fun to ponder with this manga definately time to kill between releases

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Most of us believe it is void, because the emeporer had a wise man/servant and he betrayed him and got tortured heaps, look at voids face lol

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 102jayday View Post
    Most of us believe it is void, because the emeporer had a wise man/servant and he betrayed him and got tortured heaps, look at voids face lol
    He's sort of inside out... o_o there is lots of back story we haven't gotten. Would be nice to have history of all the god hands.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

been wondering about the god hands ever since they first showed up in the eclipse. Berserk really does need some sort of flashback arc concerning Gaiseric and the God hands

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonBlitz View Post
    been wondering about the god hands ever since they first showed up in the eclipse. Berserk really does need some sort of flashback arc concerning Gaiseric and the God hands
    I good explanation of their origins would be great. It may not even be possible to kill them.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah I honestly have no idea what Guts is gonna do, theres no way Guts can defeat Griffith without destroying the multiverse or something

also Miura wasn't kidding when he drew this panel lol

Spoiler show
    Last edited by CBlitz; November 06, 2009 at 08:59 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There has to be a weakness for guts or anyone to escape sacrifice there's gotta be something greater for guts to achieve by sacrificing himself in someway its hard to argue this there's so much unknown to formulate anything coherent

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There has to be a weakness for guts or anyone to escape sacrifice there's gotta be something greater for guts to achieve by sacrificing himself in someway its hard to argue this there's so much unknown to formulate anything coherent
    Well considering how dark this manga is as well as completely morbid it is still possible that Guts will fail in the end.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You think caska will ever wield a sword again? I thought for a while she'd be an awesome match for serpico but watching serpico and guts fight I just don't think she could survive against him even in her prime and even without elemental assistance

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ameya730's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

You think caska will ever wield a sword again? I thought for a while she'd be an awesome match for serpico but watching serpico and guts fight I just don't think she could survive against him even in her prime and even without elemental assistance
    nice point i think when guts and team reach elf island would be the start of caska's development cause i think she would regain her mind and hopefully she could obtain a weapon from the elf king (personally i am leaning towards water elemental)

but for me the most important thing is what kind of an interacting would she have with guts cause if she would remember all that has happened since she lost her mind then she would have still have some anger towards him it would be interesting to see their reactions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice input....I wanna see what happens when she's got her wits about her and somewhat back to normal if she views griffith as a lover or a son does she know she had a child or does she only aknowledge a profound bound with the deformed child? Does she remember being raped and does guts or casca have any idea how griffith was reborn a human form from their child? Shits gonna hit the fan and I wonder if she's gonna try to kill guts! So many crazy ideas could actually happen and what of poor rickert and the young girl....it was rickert right? Sorry about the 20 questions but atleast we're still posting til the next chapter right

New Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast