Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Berserk 315 Discussion

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Berserk 315 Discussion

Chapter is out, you can get it here
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

2. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 315 Discussion

I just read it with my evil genius mind and I had to say I'm very impressed by the ship drawing, I really loved this time around, and also it's crazy to see guts goin berserk again!

But now we're back to the breaks.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess I gotta get used to the breaks. I first came into contact with Berserk through the anime series 6 or so years ago. I just recently (within the past month) decided to read the manga itself, since I haven't ever read any kind of manga to begin with (I was unaware that it had gotten to 315 chapters, and still going!). I read all of the chapters up until now, so I'm still used to the pacing of that (being able to read 200 pages in one sitting, compared to 10 or so per few weeks [and now, a few months it seems]).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool doesn't look like much damage to guts in berserk mode yet. But i think he pulled a muscle or broke a bone in his thigh/quad. The beast of darkness took over him so easy this time, so looks like in the comming chapters when the fight is over guts is going to have to try tain it somehow without sheirke to get there.

That ship looked sick, no wonder miura is trying a break. He must of spent more than his 15 hours per day drawing it and it tired him out.
    I doubt this will be a long break, less than a month at worst 2 months. I just hope its just one miss of young animal issue lol.

ps is guts nose getting more round? His got the roderk nose going on lol.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

A 22 pages chapter, yet I felt that it was really short.
    Maybe because there are a lot of double-pages, huge work.

So Guts really lost control so early. Or maybe not, the dog said he is willing to obey for now (that's not for nothing !), so maybe the mad dog won't go crazy against Guts' friends but will just be here until the fight ends. But I wonder if the dog can even make the difference between them and the enemy.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SuperShuter's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

This is starting to become a little repetitive, I havn't seen the chapter yet, but for almost a year of berserk I'd rather see Gutts fighting things more exciting than squids.

Its also hard to see, how things are going to be ignited with Gutts and Griffith because at this rate. Even untill Gutts delivers Caska, I know its seemed wayyyy longer for us but it feels like Gutts isn't really bothered about revenge. Aswell the way Griffith is all in goodey mode its hard to see how he can badly piss the guy off.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperShuter View Post
    This is starting to become a little repetitive, I havn't seen the chapter yet, but for almost a year of berserk I'd rather see Gutts fighting things more exciting than squids.

Its also hard to see, how things are going to be ignited with Gutts and Griffith because at this rate. Even untill Gutts delivers Caska, I know its seemed wayyyy longer for us but it feels like Gutts isn't really bothered about revenge. Aswell the way Griffith is all in goodey mode its hard to see how he can badly piss the guy off.
    Ya he had the choice to pursue his revenge or pursue his love for Caska, he chose Caska as we know. This is called character development my friend. The time will come when he confronts femto, but he will need a serious power up to even think of touching him. Also remember Femto is possessing Gutts' child and Caska has an acute awareness of that, so I doubt she would allow him to attack. Gonna be interesting!

Evil Genius' scan is up.
    Last edited by llamapie; July 27, 2010 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 92

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

about the beast taking over guts...... i actually think that guts let the beast take over, or to be more precise he summoned it hoping to control it (he could have been fooled by the dog behaving nicely). maybe miura will show us that he can control it up to some degree in the upcoming chapters (or episodes or whatever the hell it is), i mean when will there be a chance as good as this one (since shierke isnt around). but on the other hand i think that the full moon should also affect the berserker guts, who is driven by the demon inside the guts........

well it looks like we'll have to wait to see how it turns out

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SuperShuter's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    Ya he had the choice to pursue his revenge or pursue his love for Caska, he chose Caska as we know. This is called character development my friend. The time will come when he confronts femto, but he will need a serious power up to even think of touching him. Also remember Femto is possessing Gutts' child and Caska has an acute awareness of that, so I doubt she would allow him to attack. Gonna be interesting!
    <hr noshade size="1">
    Evil Genius' scan is up.
    Yeah it would be more or less character development if we saw Gutts own refletion on the matter, although i know this isn't Berserks style. But I duno, we knew if Gutts had to choose between the two it was always going to be Caska hands down, but it just seemed a temporary thing for Guts. Like it he hadn't completly burried the whole thing there, and it just seems when something this heated is left too long it cools off and stagments.

But like the reasons you listed, its going to kick off but it just seems soooo many years ahead.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter with Nice Art; However as some people are saying i'm sick of this Pirate Arc to me its just getting boring and if Muira is really going to just produce around 9 chapters give or take a year i would really like them not to be about pirates and Tentacles yet again. I enjoy berserk for its epic feel and how many struggles Guts and Company have to go through to complete their quest, but really Miura needs to speed this up a bit. As for how Guts will get his sanity back i'm betting Farnze will use her magic powers to call Guts back since she just learned astral form

Quote Quote:
    s also hard to see, how things are going to be ignited with Gutts and Griffith because at this rate. Even untill Gutts delivers Caska, I know its seemed wayyyy longer for us but it feels like Gutts isn't really bothered about revenge. Aswell the way Griffith is all in goodey mode its hard to see how he can badly piss the guy off.
    My theory is that Guts and company are going to get to the elf village and before the elf king can finish healing Caska Griffith and the Band of Hawk will attack it in-order to wipe out the Wizards and the Elf King. Guts will ask Griffith to not kill the Elf King before he can heal Caska, but Griffith will do so anyway and then leave the Elf village in ruins. This will probably be the last straw for Guts as his last hope of getting the Caska he knew back will have been extinguished by Griffith.

Guts will probably leave the rest of his party on the island return to midland alone letting the berserk demon fully consume him and thus Guts will start his war against Griffith and the Band of the Hawk. Now of course things will happen and his party will return to him and he will be saved eventually but thats how he will return to the midlands and get the band of the hawk to start hunting him down even after he saved from the berserk demon.

Thats how i see him coming into conflict with Griffith and the Band of the Hawk Again

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Griffith will kidnap caska or go after those two when his dream is complete because they are the last to his power. Ever sacifice got him/aspotles more power. Or maybe caska will leave guts for griffith to find her and guts child.

Yeah true the full moon prob helped the beast of darkness take control. He should one day control it, the moonlight child tame him that one time on the beach. He needs to be able to see through the armor to see what is really his enemy. But guts is starting to go blind, remember on the ship his sight faded when looking at caska.

How many years will it be till i see caska in guts arm and i say aww?
    It might not happen, they may never get back together or a death.
    I like Roderk but i don't like that his engage to farrny i want the step-siblings to be together because they been drawn together since they were little.

Reading evil genius scans it only says "til next time!" I don't see any information of a break.

Looks like the sea god is coming soon, he will prob look like emperor ganishika final form. Something epic, thats prob why if miura is going on another break, to draw the sea god over time.
    Last edited by 102jayday; August 01, 2010 at 03:03 AM.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member verseatyle's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro45 View Post
    Nice chapter with Nice Art; However as some people are saying i'm sick of this Pirate Arc to me its just getting boring and if Muira is really going to just produce around 9 chapters give or take a year i would really like them not to be about pirates and Tentacles yet again. I enjoy berserk for its epic feel and how many struggles Guts and Company have to go through to complete their quest, but really Miura needs to speed this up a bit. As for how Guts will get his sanity back i'm betting Farnze will use her magic powers to call Guts back since she just learned astral form

My theory is that Guts and company are going to get to the elf village and before the elf king can finish healing Caska Griffith and the Band of Hawk will attack it in-order to wipe out the Wizards and the Elf King. Guts will ask Griffith to not kill the Elf King before he can heal Caska, but Griffith will do so anyway and then leave the Elf village in ruins. This will probably be the last straw for Guts as his last hope of getting the Caska he knew back will have been extinguished by Griffith.

Guts will probably leave the rest of his party on the island return to midland alone letting the berserk demon fully consume him and thus Guts will start his war against Griffith and the Band of the Hawk. Now of course things will happen and his party will return to him and he will be saved eventually but thats how he will return to the midlands and get the band of the hawk to start hunting him down even after he saved from the berserk demon.

Thats how i see him coming into conflict with Griffith and the Band of the Hawk Again
    I like your theory Shiro, sounds the most plausible right now, but what it things go as planned with Caska being cured before the Band of the Hawk destroying Elfheim, or better yet if they destroy it by the time they get there which is what I think since nothing's in their way and Guts and Co. keep running into speedbumps ala pirate ships and sea gods...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner trou's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by verseatyle View Post
    I like your theory Shiro, sounds the most plausible right now, but what it things go as planned with Caska being cured before the Band of the Hawk destroying Elfheim, or better yet if they destroy it by the time they get there which is what I think since nothing's in their way and Guts and Co. keep running into speedbumps ala pirate ships and sea gods...
    I think Griffith will kidnap caska or go after those two when his dream is complete because they are the last to his power. Ever sacifice got him/aspotles more power. Or maybe caska will leave guts for griffith to find her and guts child.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd feel pretty bad for Guts if Caska left him after getting her memory back. I doubt she'd want to go anywhere since she'd still be traumatized after what Griffith did to her. Unless she doesn't remember the eclipse. And in that case, I'd laugh my ass off than cry >__>

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think caska will try and jump off another waterfall or kill herself but guts will stop her. That or chase after their son. I wonder if miura feels like having this 2 month break is enough to start drawing some pictures again!

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast