Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Berserk 309 Discussion

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 309 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Jet_Alone View Post
    There is more quality and plot development in one chapter of Berserk than in 12 chapters from most of the other series, Blea..ejem, Naru..ejem.....
    More plot development than Bleach each chapter ? True, but easy for any other manga. More than Naruto, each chapter ? Clearly not. At least for the last chapters. I love Berserk but let's face the reality, the plot development is very slow for now.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

WSJ Pirate Re: Berserk 309 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuga View Post
    More plot development than Bleach each chapter ? True, but easy for any other manga. More than Naruto, each chapter ? Clearly not. At least for the last chapters. I love Berserk but let's face the reality, the plot development is very slow for now.
    Naruto more plot than Berserk? Oh Please. I totally agree with Naruto being a faster and more refreshing manga, it goes from one pick to another, but let's face it, in the end it still remains plain AND simple, u know the place each character has in the story. Can u tell the same on berserk?...

If it wasn't becouse berserk goes out in like 1 per two months, we could see a whole lot more plot than the few we have so far. After Farnesse left her homeland it's like what? 10 chapters? Plase, two years for 8 chapters? Tell me how many naruto fans would endure that.

I can just say that the time i first readed Berserk i was so full and tired with girly-sissy-looking male characters, that was about to drop on Mangas and go back to comics! But there i saw my relief!!! A Gruesome army, mass murder, conspiracy, strong well developed characters, a godlike draw!!! Not sissy, not fancy. RAW, POWERFULL!!! Damn, just like watching a REALLY GOOD BOX MATCH!!!! Damn!!! Got on fire !!!!!!!! That's why i love Berserk man!!!

A new anime for berserk would be too hard to pull off, actually there is no anime studio that still draws man, only girls or capital G male characters ... The fights, the characters, i just can't believe an actual studio could perform such a great job...

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys, this isn't a _______ vs. Berserk thread. There's no sense in comparing Naruto to Berserk since they're intended for two completely different audiences in Japan.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuga View Post
    Berserk seems slow because the frequency of releases blows. Of course event chapters and fighting chapters will have very little text involved but it covers a lot of plot each time. Small plot anyways. The manga has always been this way. Stunning art, slow releases.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

New Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8