Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: The Official Hinata Thread

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Official Hinata Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheTimvh1 View Post
    Hey, kkck. If you hate Hinata then you have no reason to be on a pro-Hinata discussion. If you have something to say against it, visit a "Hinata-haters" discussion instead of insulting us, who like her as a character. Because for most Hinata fans, when you insult Hinata, you insult us as well.
    This is not a 'pro' Hinata thread, it's a discussion thread. Whether its positive or negative, as long as its related to Hinata it's allowed in the discussion.

I would love to see Hinata use some type of long rang jutsu, and not the air palms.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this is going to sound very male chauvinist of me

but i would like hinata better if she wore skimpier clothing

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    this is going to sound very male chauvinist of me

but i would like hinata better if she wore skimpier clothing
    I'm gonna love it too...you know those boobs are actually her best arsenal ..greater than Byakugan.....!!1

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    This is not a 'pro' Hinata thread, it's a discussion thread. Whether its positive or negative, as long as its related to Hinata it's allowed in the discussion.

I would love to see Hinata use some type of long rang jutsu, and not the air palms.
    I love the part that he responded to a three and a half year old post lol.

Anyways, I don't think a long range technique would make all that much sense on hinata. Her style is completely built for short range to begin with. Its a shame though, the byakugan is currently used for short range techniques and with the introduction of equaly if not deadlier short range alternatives which do the same but without the fuss (tsunade's strength, rasengan and so on) really kinda makes it seem like there is no point to the whole thing. I guess those are exceptional cases to some degree though. Anyways, where the byakugan should really shine is long range. The byakugan can see through stuff and can zoom in on things miles away. Why use such an ability in the short range when it is obviously would be better to use it for a long range and precision? Instead of seeing the uchiha having needlessly complicated fighting styles we should be seeing them snipe people from miles away.

New Reply
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27