Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Adventures of the MangaHelpers

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Post The Adventures of the MangaHelpers

Yes Yes Ya'll, a story about you guys! And Girls.. and.. other.. beings..

Spoiler: Chapter Index show

MangaHelpers Profiles
    MangaHelpers Appearances

Added soon!!

The Adventures of the MangaHelpers: The Quest for Mana
    Chapter 1: Noobs Ahoy!!

It was a quiet day on MH... Everyone was busy doing the things they'd usually do. NJT was sitting on his throne as proud as a peacock. A couple of n00bs were trying to produce some spam, but the n00bhunters are always on their guard.. in short, it seemed to be just an ordinary day.

But suddenly, Agrias, who was walking on the shores noticed a dust-cloud far away. It was a band of n00bs, and it was obvious they were up to no good! The gates were being closed while the (Global) Moderaters were preparing on the shores, ready to fire some bans and warnings.

Other Helpers grabbed some weapons and fought along. Shinji blasted away a hord of n00bs with his bazooka, Xadyu used his dark magic (since his sword was of no use at this distance) to either confuse or drain the n00bs energy. This kept going until the n00bs gave up and retreated back into the forests.

MH was full of joy, but the Helpers weren't yelling "victory" just yet... The chance of them getting back was still there.. NJT called all Moderators for a meeting. He said "This is the third time in 2 months we've gotten attacked by those n00bs! This has to stop!!"

Blai said, " Yeah, but how? We don't even know where they are hiding! We should find that out first! I'm tired of MH getting in chaos just because of some n00bs!!" "We could infiltrate their base?" Riki suggested. "Yeah, but... who?" Tsukisama asked, "If he or she gets caught before we have the info about their hideout, we can't even save him or her because we don't know where the hell they are!". "One thing is for sure", Zidane added, "Their hideout should be somewhere in the Nocturnal Forest." "So, we should someone who loves the.. darkness." Yabe said. "But.. who?" Blai asked.

NJT was just about to say something, until they heard a loud scream from the outside. The group stormed outside and witnessed the n00bhunters with taking some "revenge" on Neveto. Xadyu "tied" him with a magic spell, while the others greeted Neveto with their fists.

"Enough!" yelled NJT. Xadyu lost his concentration and the Neveto fell motionless on the ground. NJT added, "You!" and he pointed towards Xadyu.

"Follow me..."

To be continued~

Next time on "The Quest for Mana"; NJT starts the operation "Nocturnal Noob" and decides on their spies. While Xadyu shows off his magic skills!

And yes, I want feedback! It's the fuel for my Writing-fire!
    Read it, comment it. And that's an order! D:
    Last edited by Xadyu; January 17, 2010 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Added ch.7 link in the index!

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Adventures of the MangaHelpers

WHAT A MASTERPIECE
    YOUR TRULY BRILLIANT MY LORD

or something like that

lol no joke. sounds quite interesting so far. p00r n00bs

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    WHAT A MASTERPIECE
    YOUR TRULY BRILLIANT MY LORD

or something like that

lol no joke. sounds quite interesting so far. p00r n00bs
    They deserve it!

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha it's a f*cking noob-massacre. \o/

It's a pretty cool piece so far Let's see hwat turns out from it
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys are very, very lucky I'm bored at the moment.

By the way, Conan's 13th movie was great!

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: The SpyHelpers

Everyone gazed at how Xadyu walked into NJT's home without showing any fear for severe punishment. Once in the meeting haal NJT yelled "Leave me alone with Xadyu and Hermie!". With everyone out of the hall, NJT continued, "So, you like to go hard on n00bs, huh?". "Yes Sir, but if I may ask a question, why is it only me you've brought along and not everyone?", Xadyu asked. "Everyone?, well, that's because I'm impressed by your Magic. Could you show off your magic once more?". "Sure, but.. on who?". NJT looked to Hermie's direction, who's face suddenly looked pale, and tried to make a run for it.

For Xadyu however, this was enough to figure out that NJT was talking about Hermie. He focused, making a circle under Hermie's feet. No matter what Hermie tried, he could'nt move an inch from his position. "Perfect!" NJT said with a smile, "You can let him go now.". Xadyu did this, but because nothing was holding Hermie back anymore, he suddenly fell over. "Show me what else you can do..." NJT said. Xadyu focused once again, and disappeared in thin air. "Wha- Where did he go?!" NJT asked; "Behind you", said Xadyu.

NJT turned around shocked and said, "H-how d-did you do t-that?". "I just focused....", "C-can you go everywhere you want like that?". "Only to the places I've been to.." Xadyu replied. "So, uhm.. when you're in danger, you could.. for example, transport back here?". "Hell yeah.". "Is it also possible to do that with multiple people? NJT asked. "If I want too, yes.", "Okay, fine that's settle. Take a break from translating, you're now officially the first MH-spy, a SpyHelper!", "Uh.. that sounds kind of lame..?". "*cough* Together with a couple other chosen one's, you'll infiltrate the Nocturnal Forest to find the base of the n00bs that been spamming us, and if you or anyone else is in danger, you can transport right back, no, you must transport back!". "Well.. sure, why not then."

"Perhaps.." NJT said, "You can recommend another Helper with equel powers like yours?". Xadyu didn't need the time to think and responded back, "I know Evil3ye can teleport, and he learned a bit of magic back in the day, in fact, he's a n00bhunter himself!". "Ah, that's perfect! Bring him here!". Xadyu disappeared and come back 10 minutes later with Evil3ye by his side. Evil3ye displayed his skills until NJT finally said, "Okay. The two of you will leave tomorrow, the destination is Nocturnal Forest. Your mission is find the location of the n00b's headquarters and infiltrate it, but if things get to hot under your feet you'd better get your asses back to MH, if you have enough information for us to use, you can get back too! Okay?"

"Roger that!" both said enthusiastic.

The Next Day Xadyu and Evil3ye left discretely (at least, they tried) towards Nocturnal Forest. One idiot however, thought that they were n00bs that were up to no good and rang the alarm. Only leading to a "Farewell and Good Luck"-party. A couple of hours later they arrived at the entrance of the forest. As they proceded through, the forest did honor to it's name, it was completely black. This was no problem for the both of them, since they could easily see in the dark thanks to their magic. Xadyu suddenly stopped.

"I hear someone coming! he whispered, "Let's hide!". They ducked in the bushes just in time when a n00b appeared with Nightvision-glasses. It was obvious it was a patrolling guard, seeing as he was weaponed with a lance and bow. Xadyu looked around, to see if there wasn't someone else in the surroundings and then "tied" the n00b up using the circle-spell (which he used on Hermie before), at the same time Evil3ye silenced the guard using his Silencius spell.

The n00b looked scared when he saw the two of them walk out of the bushes, but he was powerless, he couldn't move to run, nor scream for help. As Xadyu said, "You're going to tell us where your base is, and no kidding around or else you're dead!", friendly, yet threatening. He gave Evil3ye a signal to undo the spell.

De [censored] keek verschrikt toen hij ze uit de struiken zag komen, maar hij was dus machteloos omdat hij niet kon vluchten of om hulp roepen. Mew zei half vriendelijk, half dreigend: "Jij gaat ons nu vertellen waar jullie basis is, en geen geintjes of je bent er geweest!" Hij gaf een gebaar aan LittleEspeon om de spreuk ongedaan te maken. "No! I won't tell you that our base is secretly hidden under the old Oak Tree just ahead!". "Thanks, stupid.." Evil3ye said. He and Xadyu started walking, while the n00b they left behind yelled, "HEY! Are you going to leave me like this?!". "No.." Xadyu said and he winked. The cirkel disappeared and the n00b could move again.

"Haha, you'll regret this! THE W...!" He couldn't say more, because one big heavy tree branch fell on his head by coincidence.

To be continued~

Next time on "The Quest for Mana"; New characters, New spells and more n00b-owning!

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL Poor poor Hermie! I can't wait to see the new characters.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Akiyama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"SpyHelper" , I wonder who is going to be the ruler of the n00bs, I guess I will have to wait and find out.

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I'm really, really, really bored. And because I already finished 3 more chapters (including ch.3), I thought I'd post this chapter already, it couldn't hurt.. could it?

Chapter 3: These Evil Deeds

Back at MangaHelpers, everything is as it's supposed to be. NJT was sitting on his throne, while n00bhunters were busy doing their jobs with the (Global) Moderators keeping an eye on them. Other Helpers were just leading their daily lives. Blai was patrolling though the Negima District with his Tigercub Plushie and Dragonzair was busy taking care of her fishes and her Pidgeon. Shinji was busy polishing his bazooka. And I'm_Akiyama was going crazy with his hobby, throwing rubber ducks at n00bs nearby the gates.

Back in Nocturnal Forest Xadyu and Evil3ye discoverd the base, it was heavily guarded. Which is the reason why the both of them were hiding, waiting for a chance to intrude. Hours past by, but the gate wasn't left unguarded for a second. "Oh snap.." Xadyu thought, "I totally forgot about that." He grabbed a book out of his bag, "I haven't had the time to check this out, maybe there'll be some useful spells in it." He skimmed to through the book, until he caught a glimpse of something intresting; "The Laxius Spell, this spell can give diarrhea to people on a distance. Handy, if you might want to get in a heavily armed base hidden below an Oak Tree." "Hmm, that's intresting" Xadyu said, "I must try this!". "Laxius!" and he pointed towards the guard. Hij shouted it a bit to loud, but before the guard could say anything, he'd cover his behind with his hands and ran off.

Xadyu en Evil3ye both started laughing out loud, to which Evil3ye said, "This is jus to great!", and both started laughing again. Xadyu added, "I didn't even know a n00b could run so fast!", "The others should've seen this.."

When both finished laughing they entered the base at ease, while Xadyu was still skimming through the book, he said. "Yo, this spell seems useful, we could do some evil deeds with this! The Invisibility Spell...". "L-lets try that one!!" Evil3ye said with a big bright smile on his face. Xadyu said the spell out loud, making both of them invisible. Just in time, because out of nowhere two n00bs turned around the corner. Xadyu whispered, "Should we have some fun with those suckers?". "Hell yeah!", Evil3ye replied.

Xadyu snuck up behind one of them and smacked him hard against the back of his head. The n00b smacked the other n00b, thinking he did do it. "Hey! What's the matter with you?". "Like you don't know!". "Oh yeah? Take this!". *Slap* Meanwhile, Evil3ye snuck between the 2 n00bs, and when the both of them weren't looking at each other he handed out 2 nice slaps to both n00bs' cheeks. "Dat does it!". With that said, both n00bs wnet at each other. Xadyu and Evil3ye took this chance to walk further into the base and awhile later, seeing as no one was around, Xadyu said, "That was just plain evil, bullying n00bs rules!". "Indeed" Evil3ye responded. They stopped talking when they heard footsteps. Once a n00b was near, Xadyu tripped him while Evil3ye used the Silencius Spell.

Suprised, the n00b looked around, he wanted to yell, but he was even more suprised.. he couldn't. That was the exact moment the Invisibility Spell stopped working and the SpyHelpers turned visible. The n00bs eyes turned huge, anime huge, thanks to another suprise. He tried to make a run for it, but before he knew he couldn't move thanks to Xadyu's handy Circle Spell. "Ah, how do I love this spell!" he said. "Let's see if there's another great spell too use on this poor sucker.." As he read through the book, a sudden grin appeared on his face.

"Let's find out how it feels to burn into ashes while you can't move, nor scream out the pain.. Incendio!" The n00b spontaneously combusted, he tried to scream and move, but it just wouldn't work. "Hmm, nice and warm, huh?" Xadyu asked, "But I can't help it, but I feel a teeny weeny bit guilty." He snapped his fingers, undoing the Incendio and Circle spells. The n00b fell over, jumped up and headed to the nearest restroom. "Damn, you're evil!" Evil3ye said. "I know! Even though he can't speak yet, it's safer to turn invisible again..." Xadyu said, and he casted the Invisibility spell again. They kept walking until they reach this big-ass steel door...

"So.. what nou? Evil3ye asked. "Let's check the book.." Xadyu said. They started reading but they couldn't find a suitable spell. "The Pulverize Spell is the only useable spell left, but I don't think a big-ass steel door will just fall apart..". "Well, it doesn't seem we have another choice, do we?", "Well, you're right about that." Xadyu spoke the spell out loud, and all of a sudden the big door fell apart and turned to ashes...

O_O'

"Holy Shit.." both of them thought, but only because there were about a hundred n00bs in front of them, with Spamweapons covering almost every inch of their body. One of them noticed the levitating Spellbook, making him warn the other; "Look! A flying book!". Xadyu hid the book immediately, but it was already too late. Everyone aimed their weapons on the spot where they just saw the spellbook hovering.. Xadyu got the chance to say some Laxius Spells while Evil3ye tried out the Incendio Spell, which succesfully worked, besides the fact he lit Xadyu's sweater. Who was stupid enough to amplify the flame, after that he teleported between a horde of n00bs, passing on the fire.. as soon as that happened he extinguished himself by cancelling the spell. Then, the invisibility Spell stopped working again, followed by Evil3ye's, "Houston, we got a problem!".

Without even a second passing by, the remaining n00bs took a hold of both SpyHelpers, who willingly did nothing, in order to get caught and be brought to the boss. "Master, we've caught two spies.." a n00b said. "Bring tehm too em!". "As you wish..". Xadyu thought this joke was taking too long and he winked to Evil3ye, He noticed and a second later, both of them disappeared... The n00bs looked like they saw a ghost.. "Idiot! You've let tehm ecsape!" the boss yelled furiously...

------------------------

I'll stop doing the "Next Time On"-part, since I won't even know what will happen in the future (beside the upcoming 2 chapters) and I think it ruins the SUPRISE!-element of this ridiculous fanfic . But! I added an Index List inside a spoiler in the first episode.

Which shows the lists of arc and the chapters it contains, easy browsing ftw?
    Last edited by Xadyu; October 23, 2009 at 11:38 PM.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL. OH no they escaped without getting to see the n00b boss

I rly do wonder who that might be ;p

And hell YES! Evil3ye survived not even the 2nd but also the third chapter. Means: Im no fodder!!!! yet lol

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh shit I want this to be drawn! If someone draws chapter one and scan it in I can easy typeset and clean. I love it :d

Bah, side-character suck! :d At least I have a Tigercub Plushie SUCKERS!

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

WSJ Pirate Re: The Adventures of the MangaHelpers

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    LOL. OH no they escaped without getting to see the n00b boss

I rly do wonder who that might be ;p

And hell YES! Evil3ye survived not even the 2nd but also the third chapter. Means: Im no fodder!!!! yet lol
    Yeah, when I finished chapter 3, I noticed I forgot to kill your stupid-ass off already..

Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    Oh shit I want this to be drawn! If someone draws chapter one and scan it in I can easy typeset and clean. I love it :d

Bah, side-character suck! :d At least I have a Tigercub Plushie SUCKERS!
    IF that would happen, I'd only do it when I'm finished with the series.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Pfft, you can have a chapter / week released right? Wait until you have 10chapters out and then you'll do the script and let the others do the rest. Could be MH's own Manga, featured on the home page TA-TA!

Okay, now I'm spacing out.

But seroiusly

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    Pfft, you can have a chapter / week released right? Wait until you have 10chapters out and then you'll do the script and let the others do the rest. Could be MH's own Manga, featured on the home page TA-TA!

Okay, now I'm spacing out.

But seroiusly
    That can be done yeah, but I don't like it that way. I don't even know if I'll (let someone) draw it or not, I want to finish writing it first.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    About 10 minutes to early or so, but who cares?

Chapter 4: Fluffy

Xadyu and Evil3ye returned back at MangaHelpers where everyone looked relieved when they noticed them. Blai immedialety ran to Evil3ye and both started to make out.. NJT walked towards the couple and asked, "Did you guys find the base?". "Hell yeah" Xadyu answered, "And it seems that their leader can't even speak English normally." While Xadyu told NJT everything, Evil3ye told proudly about their journey, how they got rid of the guard, made n00bs fight each other and how they fought a horde of n00bs before escaping (staying quiet about the fact he lit Xadyu on fire.). In short, the atmosphere was hilarious.

Even when somebody just mentioned the word 'Laxius", people all over the place literally started rolling on the floor laughing. Meanwhile, Xadyu told NJT everything they learned, who decided without doubt; "We'll have to prepare ourselves for an attack! Every Helper is now ordered to find a weapon most suitable for themself in order to fight for MH's sake!".

Suddenly Blai said (with his Plushie in his hand), "Then we should do that rather quick now, because.. uhh.. I just saw a horde of birds leaving Nocturnal Forest, something huge is happening there..". Just a moment ago everyone was smiling peacefully, and rofling, but now everyone was running through MH just to look for weapons to arm themselves with. Not too long after that, everyone stood on the shores with his or her weapon.

The (Global) Moderators pulled out the biggest bands and warnings out of the closet. M3J, however, took his real-life Dragon, Fluffy, out of it's cage. Gecko Moria had a handful of exploding Ice Popsicles in his hands while Xadyu and Evil3ye were waiting to unleash some Laxius and Incendio Spells. Which would turn out promising, because on the huge battlefield between MangaHelpers and Nocturnal Forest there wasn't any water or toilet to be seen. When the first bunch of n00bs came from the forest, they were bombed with everything, dying instantly. After a few seconds there was an uncountable amount of n00bs rushing from the trees and bushes. A furious battle followed.

M3J, who mounted Fluffy together with Shinji flew above the n00bs, spewing fireballs all over the place while Shinji laughed maniacally shooting at n00bs with his bazooka. Xadyu fired a bunch of Laxius Spells, with an upgrade, leading to instant pants-shitting instead of a short wait. Evil3ye.. fired off Incendio's, but, he lit more Helpers on fire, instead of n00bs.

The battle seemed never-ending.. more and more n00bs came running from the forest. Evil3ye finally controlled the Incendio Spell a bit more, litting more n00bs now (and occasionally another Helper), even Xadyu's Laxius Spell was a great succes. But Fluffy was taking all the attention and credit with his furiously dragonbreath. Some misthrown Ice Popsicles were randomly picked up by n00bs, licking them, only to end up with an exploded ice-cream in their mouths and hands. Since most of the Moderators were out of Bans and Warns, they ended up throwing locks all over the place. Shinji was out of ammo too, which ended up with a flying bazooka and an unconcious n00b. Meanwhile, M3J whispered, "And to think they thought I bought you as just a pet.."

Then two n00bs walked out of the fores, carrying some kind of item. Behind them was a dark shadow who said, "Go on! Fihgt whit tehm!". "Yes, Sir!!" the two n00bs said and they also enterend the battlefield with the mysterious item. Xadyu noticed the boss and said, "Look! Do you see that person way over at the start of the forest, that's their leader!" against Hermie, who was standing next to him. When Hermie looked up he noticed the other two walking away from the n00b-leader, "What's that.. thing.. those two are carrying with them?". "I wouldn't know.. but.. wait.. they're putting that on a catapult!!". Even the n00b-leader moved to the catapult, not even a second got past and he shouted, "Fier teh spma bomb!"

A couple of n00bs yanked the rope of the catapult, making the Spambomb flying towards MangaHelpers. Xadyu rapidly turned some pages of his spellbook, and he found a rather suitable spell. He glazed at the bomb, which suddenly stopped in mid-air. "What the fuck!" was heard in chorus in the battlefield. Xadyu grinned and suddenly the bomb dropped, while it was still above the n00bs it exploded. BAM!, leading to some horrible spammious deaths. But due the bomb's explosion, it released even more masses of spam!

"Pulbcak!" the leader yelled. And practically all n00bs retreated, covered in spam. Fluffy however, wouldn't let them go that easy and followed them (while attacking) to the edge of Nocturnal Forest. Most of the Helpers went back to MH, to celebrate the victory..

Back at the n00bs base; "Were is teh rets?" the leader nagged against a n00b. Who answered, "Well, uhh.. a quarter is trapped on the toilets while more then half of our troops are being treated because of their burnwounds and well, there are some complications opening other n00bs.. an..". "SILECNE!! DIWMIT!.."

Is this the final confrontation, or is there more up ahead?!
    Last edited by Xadyu; October 24, 2009 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

that's really an hilarious chapter xD

And n00b boss' bed ienklish is just shiznit!! what iz he planning? and will his followers be able to understand his orders?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member After_Image's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is great! You have me hooked Xadyu, I can't wait for the next chapter!
    lol I like your spells.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast