Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 136 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

D Gray Man D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

D.Gray-man Volume 20 Discussion Thread

Chapter Titles:

* 189. "Call of Judas"
    * 190. "The Fruitless Garden"
    * 191. "Memory of Love"
    * 192. "The Apostle Revealed"
    * 193. "Friend"

Please post pictures, summaries and scripts of the upcoming chapter here. Translations are also welcome and appreciated.

Want to discuss the latest spoilers? Do so here!

Remember: NO SPOILERS AND/OR DISCUSSIONS ABOUT IT OUTSIDE THIS SPOILER THREAD!!! If so, your posts will be deleted.

Have fun discussing!

Spoiler: how to make a spoiler thread synoptic show

The chapter is HERE.

Have fun discussing!
    Last edited by riki; February 12, 2011 at 06:21 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM 188 Discussion Thread/ 189 Prediction

Moderator message by: riki
    To make it easier to find spoilers in this thread, I'm going to post them in the first spoiler post. Please remember to thank the original posters who provided us with the spoilers/translations.

Since this is my first time doing this, please send me feedback or suggestions via pm. ^^

Spoiler: Spoiler Text show

Spoiler: Spoiler Translation show

Spoiler: Spoiler Pics show
    Last edited by riki; December 01, 2009 at 02:50 PM.

4. Thanks 18 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 189 Spoilers

you could add this to the first part too...

Spoiler TextSource: 2ch
    Credit: -
    Verification: Fake
    よしじゃあ嘘ばれしてやろう

神田が憎しみパワーでサイヤ人化
    「アルマの事かー!!」
    伯爵達次々と倒される
    14番目が出てきて「俺は神になる!」と伯爵にトドメ

次号

hmmm it seems that 14th come out at the end of the chapter (the 2kanji mark at the bottom says "the next issue" so here is the end...

but... well till tomarrow those 2[spoiler] post I woudlnt take much seriously it might be fake... but tomarrow japan shops will be open so people might get leaks [duo working for example in the printing point or some shops with magazines in storage ^^]

aaa.... I forgot the first post that riki posted above... is more like.... color page with 14th who looks like 2nd Earl [in background]..... Tewaku [that 3rd exorcist girl... madarous sister] returns to Jordan camp.... it seems the camp is on a evacuation process duo akumas attacks.... link appears at the camp...

Tewaku talks to link... his name starts with Vu.... Howard... Tewak says that Kanda has been taken by noah...... something that they cant contact with north american base.... and the fact taht allen and kanda were captured...

about the thing I posted....... its like Kanda started to go into rage I guess.... it say something like Kanda is unpleasent with power of hate... he says something like "Alma is...!" [simply shocked from seeing alma like that]...

here is a part that I dont get it.... is it that 14th come out and overthrown Earl by saying "Ill be God" !!..... ow here 14th took shape of a second Earl :P and said that line "Ill be a God" ^^

I wonder if those spoilers will be true :P but it looks strange for now... becouse there is no worry about the coffin that Sheril was sitting on... or allen worried about people there... maybe the spoiler author had not much time to see the whole thing so he said only few parts.... since if I recall someone mentioned that he was writeing from a mobile phone... anyway we will see tomarrow (since its closer to get confirmed spoilers ^^)
    Last edited by riki; November 29, 2009 at 11:31 AM.

6. Thanks 13 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sydney's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for the translations. The google translations are hard to understand. Hopefully we'll find out more about the spoiler later on and whether it is true or not.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Thank you so much for the translations. The google translations are hard to understand. Hopefully we'll find out more about the spoiler later on and whether it is true or not.
    well I would ask here since mostly he will notice this post :P

Riki could you make a new thread about "spoiler discussion" ? since we rather dont want to spam here ^^

anyway I used few translators (google included) and somehow tried to understand what it might be about... well its more like a short-crapy-summary than pure translation ^^..... but it has the general udnerstanding...

well the 14th as 2nd earl might be true from many reasons.... sword like earls.... Rhode had a vision of earl when she looked on allen right after he got that sword.... in ch182 we saw that skeleton-version of 14th... and he looked similar to earl [ears,horns, big teeths... and clotihng that colar-coat thing]

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    Riki could you make a new thread about "spoiler discussion" ? since we rather dont want to spam here ^^
    Sorry, but only the Big Three (OP, Naruto, and Bleach) have a split spoiler pic & summaries and discussion threads. Alll of the other manga sections have only one spoiler thread. To make it easier to find spoilers that are posted later, I am planning to add links to them in the first spoiler post. ^^

Anyway, back to the spoilers, I hope they are true, but I'll fully believe it when Emoticon guy posted information that confirmed them. ^^

10. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member TitaniumChloride's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM 188 Discussion Thread/ 189 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Spoiler TextSource: 2ch
    Credit: -
    Verification: Pending
    カラーの人物多いけど14番目と伯爵は背景みたいなもん

テワクがアクマから陣営を守りながら退避してる
    力尽きそうなとこにリンクが戻ってきて助ける
    ヨルダンの陣営は本部に戻ってゲート閉じる

悶えるテワクたんがリンクに向かって「ヴ…ハワード・リンク…神田ユウが…ノアに…」つってる
    リンクの本名はヴで始まる名前かも

コムイから各地にノア出現と北米支部と連絡がとれないこと
    アレン神田サードの行方がわからないことを聞く
    Quote Originally Posted by Translation:
    Though there's a lot of characters on the colour page, the 14th and the Earl seem to be in the background.

Tevak is protecting the camp site from the Akuma while taking refuge evacuation is occuring. Link appears to be using all his strength to return and help them out. Those from the Jordan camp got back to Headquarters and close the gate.

Tevak who's in agony says to Link: "Vu... Howard Link... Kanda was... by the Noah..."
    Link's real name might start with 'Vu'.

They find out that Noahs have appeared in various places and North America HQ cannot be contacted from Komui.

They also hear that the wherabouts of Allen, Kanda and the Thirds are unknown.
    The spoiler that Zibix got is just a joke spoiler with Kanda going Super Saiyan, the 14th proclaiming that he'll become god and then finishing off the Earl. lol
    Last edited by TitaniumChloride; November 29, 2009 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Wrong word was used

My Manga List (outdated)

Shows: Supernatural, Legend of Korra
    Webcomics: Homestuck, Paranatural, Gunnerkrigg Court
    Tumblr: onewayworld

12. Thanks 12 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    The spoiler that Zibix got is just a joke spoiler with Kanda going Super Saiyan, the 14th proclaiming that he'll become god and then finishing off the Earl. lol
    I dont want to spam but that joke was funny XDDDD "I'll be god!!" Really, i really laugh when i read it^^

Thank you very very very much for the spoilers and the translation!!!
    I was looking for them

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

well we should wait with confirmation for emoticon after all ^^ since at current point we cant say if even the first posted spoiler is true or not... since it was posted by the same guy (who posted the 2nd joke spoiler)... so both could be fake...

anyway maybe tomarrow we will get real & confirmed spoiler (hope so ^^)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Tessen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Though there's a lot of characters on the colour page, the 14th and the Earl seem to be in the background.

That confuses me though. You'd think something like that would be more forefront.

But, if these spoilers are true, it looks like it's going to be an exciting chapter again.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ketorin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oooooooo, I can't wait for some spoiler pics to come out ^_^ hell, I can't wait till the full chapter comes out. . .

I wonder if the spoilers are true and all what would the earl and 14th be in the back for, maybe it's cause they aren't really big in this chapter, just side characters

Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Defade's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

The first one is probably a fake spoiler as well. The guy who posted that did an elaborate AA apologizing and saying that s/he can't think of new fake spoilers.

●ヽ(´TωT`)ノ●
    ●ヽ(TωT` )ノ● ごめんなさい…
     ●(ωT`ノ●
      (T`ノ● )
      (●  )●
    `●ヽ(   )ノ●
     ●(   ´)ノ●  もうこれ以上…
      (  ´ノ●
      ( ノ● )
      ●,´Tω)
    `●ヽ(´TωT)ノ●
    ●ヽ(´TωT`)ノ●
    ●ヽ(TωT` )ノ●
     ●(ωT`ノ●
      (T`ノ● )  嘘バレ思い付かない…
      (●  )●
    `●ヽ(   )ノ●
     ●(   ´)ノ●
      (  ´ノ●
      ( ノ● )
      ●,´Tω)
    `●ヽ(´TωT)ノ●
    ●ヽ(´TωT`)ノ●

Guess we have to wait. 115 says he has the manga, but for some reason can't write spoilers now.

EDIT: LOLZ It looks like he can't peel off the packaging.

XDDDDD
    Last edited by Defade; November 29, 2009 at 10:52 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kandascending's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. I kinda feel like we should beat him up now *sighs*

What's that tree say? And would someone be kind enough to give a link to the dgm part of 2ch?

Please delete this if it shouldn't be here.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member harmaa's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Defade View Post
    Guess we have to wait. 115 says he has the manga, but for some reason can't write spoilers now.

EDIT: LOLZ It looks like he can't peel off the packaging.

XDDDDD
    THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR SCISSORS!

To make this slightly less off-topic: has there been any speculation/rumor on that big announcement that's supposed to come on the 4th...?

Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Defade's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kandascending View Post
    Wow. I kinda feel like we should beat him up now *sighs*

What's that tree say? And would someone be kind enough to give a link to the dgm part of 2ch?

Please delete this if it shouldn't be here.
    It basically says "Sorry...I can't think of anymore...fake spoilers..."

He's been struggling with the packaging for the last few minutes.XDDD;; The spoilers for other series are already out. I don't know what's taking him so long - is he in an internet cafe?(USE YOUR TEETH THEN, DAMMIT, USE YOUR TEETH!!!)

This is the thread I frequent: http://changi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/csaloon/1259493729/

New Reply
Page 1 of 136 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast