Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 36 of 136 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Thread: D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 189 Discussion/190 Prediction

Wait, wait guys. There isn't a spy in the Order like you're thinking of. The Earl learned of Allen = 14th because the 14th used the Level 4 to contact the Earl in chapter 182 to basically say "neener neener, I'm still alive bastard". That was covered in this chapter. The Order has had special protection against spies since then, if you remember all of the gate checks that they now have. I doubt the Earl has anyone within the Order as a spy. However, Central is different. Both the Third Side and the Earl might have spies, one who might've killed Cross.

I think you guys are getting ahead of yourselves. I doubt that Allen-14th will be able to escape ANYWHERE with the Earl and three Noah blocking his way out. His only way out looks like being pulled along by the Earl. That would be the best. Why? Because then Hoshino can go back to detailing how the secondary characters like Lavi and Lenalee are doing, and then we can see Allen after that. But knowing Hoshino, she probably has something infinitely better.

Nah, I think the 14th is psychopathic. Simply being stuck in someone's head for 15 years might do that. I doubt his intentions are like Allen's. I think that it is more of revenge and power-hunger.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Proofreaders 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    Nah, I think the 14th is psychopathic. Simply being stuck in someone's head for 15 years might do that. I doubt his intentions are like Allen's. I think that it is more of revenge and power-hunger.
    That's not psychopathy...

psychology student is a bit compulsive here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    Wait, wait guys. There isn't a spy in the Order like you're thinking of. The Earl learned of Allen = 14th because the 14th used the Level 4 to contact the Earl in chapter 182 to basically say "neener neener, I'm still alive bastard". That was covered in this chapter. The Order has had special protection against spies since then, if you remember all of the gate checks that they now have. I doubt the Earl has anyone within the Order as a spy. However, Central is different. Both the Third Side and the Earl might have spies, one who might've killed Cross.
    Example look before the whole special protection of order.... simply c158.... how Earl was able to get his hands on all exorcists profiles there ?

Well it could be lulubell in disguise.... but still did she had this much time to collect all that data (and where would she hide such a bunch of paper [ if we remember after the egg was pulled to the gate she was practically naked !]).... its more like there is a spy that send in some way the informations outside..... lets look on "brokers" even a "nun" in that timothy arc. was workign for the earl....... nun is considered to be on god side "holy" let she got corrupted by money and vision of safety

Suman becouse he wanted to protect his daughter... he was working only for money (which was used on his sick/ill daughter)... he didnt wanted to die from noahs arms becouse of her..... so he ended up beggin and was turned into fallen one.... (still lulubell knew about this matter even throught she was not around at that place...)

so its more like there is a spy in order or central that leaks info to earl.... (central rather doesnt have now such strickt protection)... anyway the special protection is about getting into the ark...... but it doesnt say anything about phones ^^

still I wonder how earl knew about NA branch location.... or Alma location... exorcists pin-point locations....... its just way too strange that they know exacly where anyone is..... its like somone gived info about where currently exorcists were send..... where they have camps and stuff like that............ its like Earl gained the information from someone insdie the order/central

Time will show... but Bak rather noticed that its strange that Earl knows about Allen its like someone told him about it.....maybe after this arc and if he survives he will inform komui about this matter.... maybe this will start the falling apart process of order ^^ after that maybe the most trusted people will follow allen (if he doenst get couched up by earl that is ^^)

anyway I was allways wondering.... is lulubell a human that shapeshifts into cat forms..... or is she a cat that shapeshifts into human form ?? ^^

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member addenza's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    anyway I was allways wondering.... is lulubell a human that shapeshifts into cat forms..... or is she a cat that shapeshifts into human form ?? ^^
    Huh? Isn't she a Noah with the ability to shape-shift? So she's a human that can turn into any form. ^^;;

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by addenza View Post
    Huh? Isn't she a Noah with the ability to shape-shift? So she's a human that can turn into any form. ^^;;
    but where is it said that the noah has to be a human :P ^^

if we look on lulubell she kinda shows to have cat-like eyes (at least in anime she displayed lots of that... behind hr sun-glasses ^^)..... and hehe it is kinda strange that in ch188 all noah appeared in their normal form.... but only lulubell was changed into panther ^^ (damn I would prefer her in her human form... with that tight suit lke others :P:P)

but man womans all aroudn the world might be really jelous of lulubell ^^ becouse if she wants she can manipualte her own body like she wishes

sadly noah family has only 2females >__< wished they had more it woudl be funny if they started to act similar way to how Road does around Allen xD (Allen frustrated.... Lavi contant Strike !!.... leanlee jelous XD)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Well its Lullubels main ability to shapeshift shes still human tho. ...somewhere lol.
    And Mightra didnt look much like a human there... were did the 13th noah go to btw?

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    Well its Lullubels main ability to shapeshift shes still human tho. ...somewhere lol.
    And Mightra didnt look much like a human there... were did the 13th noah go to btw?
    heh with lulubell question it was kinda more like to change the mood ^^

anyway maybe the 13th is with general Tiedol... since we didnt see him...

like Marie+Tiedol are on some base where Lavi,Chouji are but its more like with Kanda and Allen...

Allen was with 2x 3rds hunting akuma... while Kanda and Tevak were guarding the Jordan camp...

so I guess Lavi,bookman, chouji are on the hunt.... while Marie and Tiedol are at the base.... so thre is a possibility that 13th is with them at their camp

(or 13th is on the ark oppening the gates XDXD)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member cristina23's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think neither that are spys in the order, the noah's didn't know that Allan is the 14th till the 'good morning' incident, and the 3rd's were a surprise for them as well, look on this page the skulls conversation:
    http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/183/05/
    Those files about the exorsists, the noah's didn't say that is from a spy or something, could be that they just print the fact's on paper and those photos attached to the files are more like some shots taken in secret, so i think those files are not from a spy but they just make them, maybe Lulubell, she is like an assistant of the earl.

Quote Quote:
    still I wonder how earl knew about NA branch location.... or Alma location... exorcists pin-point locations....... its just way too strange that they know exacly where anyone is..... its like somone gived info about where currently exorcists were send..... where they have camps and stuff like that............ its like Earl gained the information from someone insdie the order/central
    The noah's know about the exorsist whereabout all the time becourse the earl sees what the akuma's are seeing, and there are lot's of akuma around the world.
    About Alma and the NA branch i think this is not the first time the earl makes a visit there: http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/187/51/

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how the buildup of the noah force is since most have distinct roles.

Tykki is the asassin
    Lullubell is the covert/spy
    Road is more or less recon but also her duty with the old ark sugests shes more of a 2nd?
    Wisely must be the intel
    Sheryl does covert ops like starting wars etc.
    Skin was more or less the muscle
    But what about the rest ^^
    I know all of them had asassination jobs but their main roles are more or less with their powers i asume.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member cristina23's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Tyki isn't the assasin there, if u ask me than he's the 'pretty boy'

Proofreaders 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    but where is it said that the noah has to be a human :P ^^
    Cats don't usually live to be twenty-two. :3

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    Cats don't usually live to be twenty-two. :3
    yeah and living humans cant be small (over 35y old) dolls like road :P... well besides animals have differnt year count to humans :P so her (lulubells) cat age could be like this 20y old human form XDXD

anyway it doesnt matter.... I wonder how she will act towards Allen now... that he turned out to be a noah too ^^

well Earl wants Allen so badly... and lulubell wants her master to be happy... so will she try to kidnap allen at all costs so her master can be happy XDXD (in past she was pissed on allen and she cried becouse allen destroyed the akuma egg....)

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Its a fictional story people ...lol. The only rules that apply here are those of the writer. So if she says over 35 year old ladies can kiss little boys then so be it lol. And Lullubell even tho she likes the catforms shes still a fictional human with fictional transformation powers.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member 13Tsubasa's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been bothering me lately but don't you guys think that 14th/Allen and Tyki/Joyed are somehow related?

http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-ma...7/page013.html
    I wonder who wisely is refaring to by that man, like Road has most of times said something about Tyki but it is always left unfinnished.
    In chapter 184 when 14th awakened Tyki was in pain.
    Last edited by 13Tsubasa; December 10, 2009 at 06:05 PM.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 13Tsubasa View Post
    It's been bothering me lately but don't you guys think that 14th/Allen and Tyki/Joyed are somehow related?

http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-ma...7/page013.html
    I wonder who wisely is refaring to by that man, like Road has most of times said something about Tyki but it is always left unfinnished.
    In chapter 184 when 14th awakened Tyki was in pain.
    well Earl said that when allen/14th said Good morning "they" were shocked...... so maybe Tyki kinda felt that Good morning throught that wound... becouse that wound draws out the real noah (just like with allen)... while Tyki was suppresing it....so mostly the noah inside reacted to that news and tyki felt that (that something is not right here ^^ allen feels it constantly)

New Reply
Page 36 of 136 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast